Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ The promise ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'M BACK!!! ENJOY!!!
 
“Alright… You promise not to tell anyone about this.” Kanata said. Chelsea, Marje, Marielle, Miyu, Kanata, Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow were sitting down on the dining table, discussing about Marje and Marielle knowing that Chelsea, Lou, Pepo and Bow-meow are aliens.
 
“We promise.” Marje said, seriously as she and Marielle raised their right hands. Chelsea sighed. “Alright but this is serious. Things like this are really serious. Like the RPG games, like Harvest Moon.” Chelsea said. “Huh? What's that?” Bow-meow asked.
 
Marje and Marielle smiled. “You catch on pretty quickly, don't you?” Marielle asked. “But how did you manage to get a Gameboy Advance?” Marje asked.
 
“Planet Mail-order people are copycats. They copy from the ones on earth, but they did make some major improvements on them. I purchased one with Lou's UFO. Plus, I get to pay for them because I keep sending good fashion stuff and interesting places on things here on earth. If aliens keep dressing like the stuff in those earth guide books, people here will get suspicious. And I also made comics that they can post in the newspapers there, too.” Chelsea explained.
 
“Cool! Can we help?” Marje and Marielle asked, excitedly. “Sure!” Chelsea replied. “Yay!” Marje and Marielle exclaimed then the three of them ran to Chelsea's room.
 
Um… I'll definitely write more in my next chapter… PLEASE REVIEW!!!