Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ The Amazing Truth ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! Here is the continuation of my story! Everyone must be happy! So I'll try to fix this chapter! READ MY LOVING FANS!!!
 
“Hey, we can stay here for some time, I guess. Usually, our moms get busy and bring us home late.” Marje said. “Really? What are your mom's jobs, anyway?” Chelsea asked, both curious and sad. “Well, my mom is the dentist here and Marje's mom does the Prep affairs here!” Marielle explained.
 
“Anyway, let's go to the Grade 8. It's boring just standing here.” Marje suggested. Marielle and Chelsea agreed then they went to the Grade 8, talking non-stop. But then, the three of them heard a girl inside the classroom.
 
“I'd better hurry. Since Chelsea means another one in the family, we need to buy food. But since Pepo will obviously eat all the stock and no more food will be left… Argh! There are four aliens in the house and it will be even harder with the accounts! This will be hard for the six of us!” the voice said then the one who talked about the accounts exited the classroom. Sadly, it was Miyu. Marje and Marielle gaped, open mouthed.
 
Then the both of them looked at Chelsea, then at Miyu, then at Chelsea, then at Miyu again. Finally, they closed their jaws and shook their heads. “Okay. Let me get this straight. Miyu is living with Kanata and so is Chelsea. And some of my friends told me that Mr. Dumpling, Baby Lou and a weird hamster thingy is living there too. Since Miyu's parents are in NASA, and Kanata's dad is in America which means…” Marje said, thoughtfully. Marielle gasped.
 
“Six people live in the Saionji temple, right?” Marielle asked. “Yeah… Hey exclude Bow-meow, Pepo, Lou and me because we're aliens… Oops…” Chelsea said, accidentally. Miyu glared at Chelsea.
 
“Um… I guess we can keep this a secret because everyone will start swarming over Chelsea when they see her because she's a `you-know-what'! Right, Marielle?” Marje exclaimed as she nudged Marielle. “Uh… Yeah, we can keep a secret!” Marielle exclaimed when she saw Miyu's glaring face.
 
Miyu stopped glaring then she sighed. “Hey, what's going on here?” another voice asked. The one who said that exited Miyu's classroom. It was Kanata. “Uh oh…” Chelsea and Miyu murmured.
 
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! This might be my shortest chapter yet… Anyway, please review!!!