Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Chelsea's Friendly Friends ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ah! Thank you, my fans! Too bad that I wasn't able to update for so long that I forgot my plots… My sister kept hogging the computer. I wasn't able to continue for a long time… Well… Here it is and I remembered some of my plots!
 
“Wow… I never knew that math can be so hard…” Chelsea thought as she answered an activity sheet during math time. “It's easy. Just don't think of much stuff while thinking.” Marielle whispered from beside Chelsea's seat. “Yeah. You'll do fine.” Marje added from the other side of Chelsea's seat. “Okay class, when you're done, you'll have club picking. You get to choose from these three clubs. Please pick between cheerleading, tennis and soccer.” Ms. Mizuno said. “Cheerleading.” Marje, Marielle, Chelsea and most of the girls in class said as they all ran to give their test papers to Ms. Mizuno. “That was fast.” Chelsea said, surprised. “Mostly, all of the girls pick clubs that involve with the soccer team.” Marje whispered to Chelsea, as all of the girls went to their chairs. “I wonder why…” Chelsea whispered. The boys quickly finished then it was club-picking-time. “Alright, then. Can you please put the club of your choice in these ballots and then put them in that box over there.” Ms. Mizuno said as she handed out pieces of papers to everyone in class. `Hmmm… Chelsea Saionji, Cheerleading...' Chelsea thought as she wrote on her paper. “Hey! You must be the cousin of Kanata Saionji!” Marje whispered from beside Chelsea. “Uh… Yeah…” Chelsea stammered. Fifty more girls heard that then they all stood up. “NO WAY!!!” they all shouted. “Now class, please calm down. Chelsea will just be staying there until Kanata's father comes back.” Ms. Mizuno said, calmly. “But that will take years!!!” the other girls whined except for Marje, Marielle and Chelsea. “What was that all about?” Chelsea asked as she went to visit Grade 8 with Marje and Marielle. “You really must be new. Don't you know that most of the girls in school are Kanata fan-club members?” Marielle asked. “Yeah and so that means you'll get swarmed over too because they want to know more about Kanata.” Marje added. “I didn't know that…” Chelsea said, slowly. “Okay… Well, I guess you have to wait for some time. The Grade 8 will get dismissed pretty late.” Marielle said as she looked at her watch. “What do you mean?! They get dismissed later than ours?! Oh great. Now what should I do?!” Chelsea complained. “Hey, why don't you play with us? That way, you get to wait and have fun.” Marje suggested. “I don't know. What games do you play?” Chelsea asked. “Um… Dodge ball, tag and stuff like that.” Marielle replied. “Sure, why not?” Chelsea said. “Great!” Marje and Marielle exclaimed then they got both of Chelsea's hands and dragged her to the gym. In the gym, there were 8 girls, including Marje, Marielle and Chelsea. “Why are there only girls?” Chelsea whispered. “That's a mystery. I think it's because all the boys want to go home early to play video games.” Marielle replied. “This is convenient because our moms always come pick us up when the grade 8 gets dismissed.” Marje added. Chelsea smiled, weakly. “Hey, since you're the new one, you get to be the thrower. Marje is the other one. You know the rules of Dodge ball, right? You just have to throw as hard as you can to hit the 6 of us.” Marielle explained as she ran to the 5 other kids. “Maia is the best runner and catcher so you have to throw hard to hit her!” a girl exclaimed as she pointed to another girl. “Good luck!” Maia exclaimed then she threw Chelsea a small rubber ball. “Um… Okay!” Chelsea shouted then she threw as hard as she can. It's too bad that she missed. The rubber ball didn't even reach half of the place the targets were. “Hmph…” Chelsea murmured, angrily. Eventually, she got replaced with another girl named Isa. At least Chelsea was a bit good at running. She made a hobby at walking carefully to the girl who's holding the rubber ball so the girl holding the rubber ball will have a hard time seeing Chelsea because the one holding the rubber ball was too busy looking at the other players. Chelsea also figured out that staying still is a good way for not getting hit. Moving things are easy to target but still things are really hard to target. Then Chelsea ended up as the second to the last girl to get hit. The last girl was obviously Maia because she was a good catcher and runner. “Uh oh. We'd better hurry. Grade 8 is getting dismissed.” Marje said as she checked her watch. “Hey, you know the way, right?” Marielle asked. “Yeah. Thanks!” Chelsea exclaimed. “Oh yeah, we know that you're an alien.” Marje added. “Huh?! What do you mean?! I'm not an alien! I'm not hiding anything!” Chelsea argued, nervously. “Hey, she was just kidding! What are you getting so worked up about?” Marielle asked. “Uh…” Chelsea said nervously. She was bad at telling lies.
 
What will happen to Chelsea? What will happen to the secrets? Why am I asking you all these questions? I don't know… Read the next story to find out!