Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ First day of school ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This chapter is pretty long… Enjoy while I continue making short stories!
 
“Yawn…” Chelsea said as she woke up as her alarm clock went off. “Monday morning!” she exclaimed as she stretched and then pressed the button on top of her alarm clock. Then she spotted something hanging near her mirror. “Ooh… Pretty dress…” Chelsea said as she stood up. She walked over to the dress and stared. “Hey! It looks like the one that Miyu wears when she goes to school! But it's a lot smaller…” Chelsea said as she took the dress off the hanger. “Hey! It looks cute!” Chelsea exclaimed as she swayed around with the dress. “Chelsea! Hurry up or you'll be late for school!” the voice of Miyu exclaimed. “School? What? I must be dreaming then waking up then dreaming again and again…” Chelsea told herself. “Come out or all of us will get late!!!” the voice of Kanata shouted. “Fine! In a minute! I'll dress up and brush my hair, brush my teeth then come out to eat!” Chelsea replied. Then, she quickly dressed up and brushed her hair. “Food thing I have powers!” Chelsea exclaimed, happily. Then, she ran out and brushed her teeth. “Good thing Planet Mail-order got my order for a toothbrush!” Chelsea exclaimed, happily. Then, she ran to the dining room to eat. “Finally! Hurry up and eat! We're leaving for school, soon.” Miyu said as she handed Chelsea a bag. “Wait. Am I still the one who's confused, right now?” Chelsea asked. “Just eat!” Miyu and Kanata shouted at the same time and then Chelsea quickly started eating. “Bye!” Miyu and Kanata exclaimed as they were about to leave for school. Later… “Chelsea, hurry up.” Miyu said as Chelsea slowly followed Miyu and Kanata to school. ”I'm still confused. And why are you telling me to follow you two to school?” Chelsea asked as she followed Miyu and Kanata. “Just read our minds. Then you will know.” Kanata replied. “Okay…” Chelsea said, slowly then she read Miyu and Kanata's minds. `Chelsea will begin school today. Hmph… Why didn't Kanata say that he had a sister?' Miyu thought. Chelsea got more confused so she read Kanata's mind. `It's been three years???!!! How was I supposed to remember???!!! I guess I have to tell Chelsea to say that she is my cousin… I wonder how she ever came here…' Kanata thought. “Why do I have to tell them that I am Kanata's cousin?” Chelsea asked, curiously. “It's because all the other girls will start swarming over you and many people will think that you are crazy because Kanata's mother died when he was three-years-old.” Miyu replied. “But I'm only six!” Chelsea said. Miyu and Kanata paused. They hadn't thought about that. “We'll solve that later.” Kanata replied as he looked at his watch. “Come on! We still need to show Chelsea where is her classroom!” he exclaimed then he started running to school. Miyu and Chelsea quickly followed. “Where is my classroom anyway? Oh wait! Don't tell me! The Prep area!” Chelsea exclaimed as she ran after Miyu and Kanata. “Her power will be of good use during guessing games.” Miyu whispered to Kanata. Kanata agreed then the three of them finally reached the Prep area. “Hey look! It's the girl we bumped into last time!” a voice exclaimed. 2 girls started running up to Chelsea, Miyu and Kanata. “Oh! Hi!” Chelsea exclaimed. “Chelsea, who are they?” Miyu whispered to Chelsea. `I met them while I was walking around town!' a voice said in Miyu's mind. “Oh.” Miyu whispered. “Okay! Is it her first day here?” Marje asked. “Yeah.” Kanata replied. “Okay! Then we'll show her around!” Marielle said then she and Marje started showing Chelsea around. `What's my classroom?' a voice said in Kanata's mind. `Prep C.' Kanata thought. `Thanks.' the voice said.
 
Are you still enjoying?