Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Late night problem ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Suddenly, I realize that I have been neglecting my beautiful reviews… I must respond to them… OH NO!!! I'M BEGINNING TO TALK LIKE MISOMU!!!!
 
“Hmmm… I still hadn't told them… Should I? Nah… Or maybe…” Chelsea can't sleep. She was trying to sleep and was lying down. She had too many thoughts in her head. “I wonder why I'm worrying about this. I shouldn't interrupt. Or maybe I should… What's the use!!! I can't do it!!!” Chelsea thought. She sat up. “Sigh… I still hadn't told them I read feelings…” Chelsea murmured. She stood up and did what she always did when she couldn't sleep… eat. She flew over to the kitchen to make instant noodles. She poured hot water into the cup and started stirring. “I wonder what Miyu and Kanata were talking about, a while ago…” Chelsea wondered, changing the subject. She suddenly stopped stirring and waited for the noodles to cool down. “Hmmm… Well, I guess I should better wait… Maybe I can find the answer sooner or later.” Chelsea told herself then she started eating right after she got a fork. Soon, she finished eating and then she threw the cup in the trash can and washed the fork, kept it then went to sleep.
 
*lays down in bed with a warm towel on her forehead* I think I got the Misomu sickness… Please review and help me!!!