Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Daa! Daa! Daa! in my version!!! ❯ Kanata's strange behaviour ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello! I'm back! I wasn't able to use the internet for a week but here I am! I made more chapters for you while I was not able to use the internet! Enjoy!
 
“Hey, Kanata, doesn't Chelsea remind you of the girl in the album?” Miyu whispered. Miyu, Kanata, Lou, Bow-meow, Chelsea and Pepo were quietly eating dinner. “Yeah. They look exactly the same…” Kanata said. “And why does she look a lot like you? Are you two cousins?” Miyu asked. “No… I don't think so…” Kanata replied. “Okay! I'm done! I guess I'll take a bath then sleep in the main hall, again!” Chelsea said as she stood up. Then, Chelsea's dishes flew over to the sink. “See ya!” Chelsea exclaimed then she floated to the main hall. “Chelsea…” Miyu murmured. “Wait a second!!!” Kanata exclaimed then he stood up. He ran to Mr. Saionji's room and checked in every drawer. “Kanata, what's wrong?” Miyu asked. She was standing near the doorway. “Bow-meow, Lou and Pepo are going to bed.” she added. “Where is it…? Where is it…?” Kanata murmured. “Found it!” Kanata exclaimed then he held up a piece of paper. “What's that?” Miyu asked. “Tomorrow's a Saturday, right?” Kanata asked. “Yeah… Why?” Miyu asked. “Good. I need to make a phone call to dad.” Kanata said as he checked the piece of paper. “I don't understand boys, anymore…” Miyu murmured. `Me neither.' A voice rang out in Miyu's head. `Heh. Stop that Chelsea.' Miyu thought. `I'm bored…' the voice said. “Go to sleep.” Miyu shouted. “Who're you talking to?” Kanata asked.
 
The next chapter is coming really, really soon! Please review while I'm at it!