Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Feelings ❯ Goodbye Kanata ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Have fun fans!!! (This chap is small as it is the prologue)

Pro-Goodbye Kanata!


Rad-I’m making a new story! I am so happy.
Miyu-I am not.
Rad-And why is that?
Miyu-Because I really don’t have any crush on Kanata and I look so ugly in my younger version.
Rad-Don’t worry. Everything will change.
Miyu-I believe you. By the way, where is Ruu and Wanya?
Wanya- Hello Miyu! I am here. Master Ruu is with his parents so he won’t be present for this fic.
Rad-Nothing to worry. I have not put him in this fic.
Wanya- And what about me?
Rad-You’re also not there but you can do the disclaiming.
Wanya-Yup. Radhika does not own this anime but this plot is her’s.

----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

Pro
< br> “Kanata, do you really have to go?” asked a seven year old Miyu with tears in her eyes.

Her eyes were dirty emerald and her blonde hair was all sticking out. She was very chubby and had a crush on the eight year old cute Kanata who had chocolate brown messy hair and dark brown mesmerizing eyes. But unfortunately, Kanata did not feel the same for her. She was just an ordinary friend for him.

“Yah. How many times have you asked me that?” said the little Kanata harshly. “Now move aside. I need to find Chris.”
Miyu was hurt and she went and sat down on the bench.

Well…the story is that Miyu Kouzuki, Kanata Saionji and Christine Hanakomachi had been friends since they were in diapers. Christine was a very cute girl and so Kanata had a crush on her. He rarely noticed Miyu even if she was right under his nose just as Christine rarely noticed Kanata. Now what exactly is happening in the present is that Miyu, Kanata and Christine’s dads are businessmen. Kanata’s dad has got a huge contract and so they have to go to England.

“Hi Chris! You know that I’m going so I just wanted to tell you that I-I love you.” said Kanata with a blush on his face.
Miyu heard this and she felt as if her heart had broken into a hundred pieces. She felt like as if she hated all boys and love was a foolish feeling all along.
“Yah, Yah, whatever.” said Christine and walked away not even bothering to say a bye before he went away.
Kanata looked sad at Christine’s expression and he went and sat down beside Miyu. He looked at Miyu who was staring off in an open space and asked her, “Do you like me?” He himself felt awkward with the question he had asked. He knew what the answer was so...
Miyu was started at question but replied, “I used to but now I don’t. Go off with Chris, will you and stop bothering me.” Kanata was startled with the tone as well as the words she had used. He watched her as she went to the exit door where Aunt Miki and Uncle Yuu were standing. Miyu looked back once more time at Kanata and walked away. ‘Goodbye Kanata.’

----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Next on The Feeling, Long time no see

How is it? Is it good? Is it bad?
Flames and compliments and suggestions are all welcomed.
This is very short because it is the prologue. I hope to make the chaps longer.
Keep reading and reviewing!!!

Sayonara