Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Feelings ❯ Long time no see ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Have Fun Fans!!!

Chap1- Long time no see

A/N- I have decided to make fics only on Daa! Daa! Daa! But I might change my mind.

Rad-Hey Kanata!
Kanata- I’m gonna go back to Japan and meet Chris and Miyu.
Rad- Yup
Kanata- Okay, my flight’s gonna leave so bye.
Rad-Bye. Bon Voyage!
Wanya- Why do I always have to tell that Radhika does not own the anime???

--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

Chap1

-Kanata-

At last I’m gonna meet Chris. Oh! Oops! I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Kanata Saionji. The most handsome, rich, cool guy on earth (well…that’s what I’ve heard from everyone, especially girls. LoL). I had come to London at the age of 8 because of mom and dad’s business matters and now after staying for 11 years here I have become a young man of 19 years who is now going back to Japan.

Why? Well…I have the answer.
I am going to Japan because of some business issues, to complete my graduation in my hometown and of course to meet my childhood friends.

Who am I going to stay with?
I am going to stay with a friend of mine. Her name is Miyu-Miyu Kouzuki. She is my childhood friend and understands me perfectly (but still I would prefer to stay with Chris). Her mom is an astronaut and her dad is a business man. They are awfully kind but strict too. They own a huge mansion. And dear Miyu lives alone in that mansion because her parents are often out of station. So when my father told them that I would be going back to Japan, Miyu’s parents said that they would love to have me over and I could even give company to Miyu. I can’t stay at Chris’s house ‘cause they have some OLD guests staying there.

I simply can’t believe that I’m going to live with chubby Miyu (that’s what me and Chris used to call her coz she was (and maybe still is) awfully chubby). She has this annoying crush on me since the day I had bought her ice-cream. Don’t tell anyone but I have a crush on Chris. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. You won’t say she is nice or kind but who cares…
I really am in love with her. When I reach Japan I hope she stays at the airport. Dunno if Miyu will come too (of course she will).

Oh! And I forgot to tell you that I’m in an airplane now and I’m going to land at the Hieomachi airport in a few minutes.

XXXXX

-Miyu-

“Miyu!” I heard my so called best friend shout at me.

Now you know. My name is Miyu Kouzuki. I am a beautiful and talented girl of 18 years (who going to turn 19 this March, hehehe). My height is 5.7 and with my figure I’m capable of being a model (which I want to be). I live alone in a big house ‘cause my mom and dad are always out on business trips. I don’t have what you call a normal teenage life. It’s so unfair. I was shocked when I looked at myself in the mirror one day and found out that I had a slim figure (when I was a kid, I was way too much fat).
Now this so called best friend of mine is known by the name Christine Hanakomachi. She has been my friend since we were in diapers. She helps me out in all issues and is boy crazy. But still she is my best friend. I have nothing else to say about myself.

“Earth to Miyu! Listen to me.” Chris was shouting at me.
“What?” I asked her.
“Get ready, you idiot!” She shouted at me again.
You know what? I have the answer for what best friends really are for? They are for BEATING YOU TO A BLOODY PULP.

“Miyu darling, we really need to get ready.” said my so called best friend again (ever seen a leopard change her spots so fast?). “The flight is going to reach here at 3:00 pm and now it’s 2:10!”

“Which flight?” I asked her. Were my mom and dad coming back from New York? Dunno.

“I don’t have time to explain. Just get dressed. We really are going to get late.” she said.
“Okay, okay!” I answered in frustration.
Sometimes I really ask God - Why don’t I have a normal best friend who’ll take care of me, bring me chocolate cakes and other things like that? Why do I have this pink head for a friend?
That’s what’s life is about.

“MIYU! GET READY OR I’M GONNA BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PULP!”
I told you so.

After 5 minutes I was ready wearing a blue halter top and dark blue jeans. Chris on the other hand was wearing a pink mini skirt and a pink halter top. We went in my dark blue (A/N-I love the colour blue LoL) Jaguar.

We were in the airport when I noticed that Chris seemed very fidgety and excited. Now I seriously needed to know who was coming?

“Hey Chris, who is coming today?” I asked her.
“Uhm…I’ll just tell you in a moment.” And with that she disappeared.

I am really getting late. I need to go for the interview in the Teens modeling agency and after that meet Seiya at Starbucks (for your kind information Seiya is my sweet and adorable boyfriend). When Chris comes back I’m gonna apologize to her and tell her that that I need to go.

“Okay, I accept your apology.” said Chris out of nowhere.
How did she know I was going to apologize to her? She must be psychic.
“Uhm…thanks.” I said rather hesitantly. “Tell whoever was coming that I really wanted to meet him/her but unexpected business came up.”
“I still can’t believe-” my friend began. “-that how are you and the playboy of the college still going steady even after one and a half years. I was always told that Seiya the great did not keep a girlfriend more than 2 days.”
“I’ve magic!” I replied to her question and walked away.

XXXXX

-Kanata-

Hieomachi at last. We were exactly 5 minutes late from my estimated time. I started looking for Chris and Miyu (as I was told they would come to pick me up), but unfortunately I couldn’t spot either of them. That was when I heard an announcement.

‘Mr. Kanata Saionji, passenger of flight number 23677 from London, please report to the main counter immediately. Miyu Kouzuki and Christine Hanakomachi are waiting for you there.’

Just like the thing Chris would do. I went to the main counter as I was told. There I spotted the girl of my childhood dreams.
Christine Hanakomachi.
She was smiling at me lovingly.
“Hello Kanata! Long time no see.” she said.
“Yup. It’s really great to see you again.” I replied to her greeting.

We went to towards the parking stand and sat down in an eye catching blue Jaguar.
“Your car is awesome!” I told Chris.
“Oh, this isn’t my car.” she said.
“Then who’s is it?” I asked her.
“It’s Miyu. Now I think of it, maybe she went by the cab. Such a sweet friend..” said Chris with stars in her eyes.
“By the way where is she? The announcement said that you both will be waiting for me.” I asked.
“Miyu had to go for an interview. She believes in getting a job before she graduates. I still don’t get it that why should a millionaire’s daughter work in lowly shops like the Sam’s bakery, Lola’s flower shop, Hallmark gift shop etc. And now she has gone for a another job interview. She says that this particular job will change her life forever.” said Chris.

She went on blabbering about some local shops. I did not bother to hear her (even though I like her, I think so). I was slipping off to a slumber when I thought about something.

“Hey Chris, is Miyu fine with me staying with her?” I asked.
“Dunno, she does not even know that you’ve come back to Japan.” she said with a chuckle.
“What? This also means that she’ll be damn mad at me.” I said sweat dropping.
“Don’t be so scared. You won’t meet her till tomorrow in college.” said Chris.
I was surprised and curious and wanted to know- “Why?”
“She usually stays over at Seiya’s house whenever she goes with him for a coffee.” said Chris laughing.
Seiya? Maybe he’s her cousin or uncle. Dunno. I did not even ask Chris more because the next moment I was in a deep slumber.

XXXXX

“You mean I really get to be a model in this agency.” I asked in glee to Mr. Yaboshi.
“Yup Miyu. You’re the type of girl we’ve always wanted. Smart, beautiful, sexy and sweet. You’ve got it all. Good thing Seiya suggested you.”

I still couldn’t believe that out of thousands of girls in Hieomachi, I was the one who was chosen. Seiya is Mr. Kazuki Yaboshi’s only child. Which also means that Seiya is the next boss of Teens modeling agency and the next boss of Lenovo and Canon company ( If you don’t know, I’ll tell you that Lenovo is a computer and other types of electronics company and Canon is a camera and other types of electronics company.) I went to Starbucks as Seiya had been waiting there for me and my news.

I went there and jumped on him as soon as I spotted him.

“I’m chosen. Can you believe it? I am chosen.” I shouted with glee.
“Of course you would be. You’re the most beautiful girl on earth.” he said.

I swear I love him and I will love him through out my life. He’s so cute. He has blonde hair and blue eyes are very cute and sweet and adorable. I really love him. Tears started stinging my eyes.

“Oh baby. My sweet heart is crying.” said Seiya in a calm tone. I laughed at his comment.
“I’m not a baby. Right now all I want is cold coffee with ice-cream.” I said.
“Okay, my treat and after that we’ll drive off to my sweet home where we can some fun.” he said with a smirk. I understood what he meant by fun and giggled.

XXXXX

-Kanata-

Now I’m at Miyu’s house where I’ll be staying for a while. I’ve gotta admit that her house more like a huge estate is beautiful. Miyu’s parents sure know a lot about life style. The furnishings are marvelous. I’m in my room which has a double bed with a white bed sheet and blue pillows. A study table and a computer is also there. The walls are dark blue and sky blue on opposite sides. There is a big balcony with a beautiful view. I guess for today I’ve to cook on my own.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and found 2 minute noodles. I made it and ate it while watching a movie on the plasma TV. To my dismay there were no horror movie videos. Maybe Miyu is scared of horror films.

After watching the romance movie, my excitement for that day was over so I went to sleep. Tomorrow will be a fascinating day (can’t wait to see how fat Miyu has become).

-----

The next day I was ready wearing a black t-shirt and a black denim jacket. I had got a new pair of jeans which I wanted to wear eagerly. I made pancakes for breakfast (I’m pretty good in cooking) and rode off to school (I got my new black Accord).

Hieomachi college wasn’t so bad. It was big and it was clearly made for kids from rich families. I found many girls who were gawking at me which gave me the conclusion that girls all over the world are same.

I went to the head office where I was told that when the first bell rang I was supposed to go to Room 132. The first bell rang and I went there immediately. I met Chris outside the class with a bunch of girls and boys. She introduced me to her close friends. The home room teacher came and they all went inside. I was waiting to be called in which I was after 5 minutes.

“Please introduce yourself.” she said brightly.
“Of course.” I told her and turned towards the class. “My name is Kana-”
Somebody entered the class in a rush and-

BAM!

XXXXX
-Miyu-

Why am I always late for school? Why? Why? Why?
Ms. Mizuki is gonna kill me for sure. I entered the classroom and started talking.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’ll never be-” I started when I crashed into someone.

BAM!

“Ouch, that hurts.” I said. I looked up and found myself staring into familiar brown eyes.
Kanata Saionji.
I did not like Kanata anymore so why was I being hesitant. I gathered up my courage and looked at him and smiled, “Long time no see, Kanata.”

XXXXX
Next on Feelings, Horror movies
This chapter is really long (atleast for me). Hope you liked it!
Please review

Jophiel- thanks alot. ur really superb
kawai sakura-thanks. my suggestion for ur fic is that devote ur time to it.
Botan and Kurama lover-thanks for the review
miyu-thanks alot
tweeffany16-thanks. i'll try my best to finish it
cHiBi-cHiiSa-i couldn't really understand ur review