Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories… ❯ WHAT’S WITH THE NIGHT SCENE? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Answer: Can't get enough of it heehee I just can't imagine this “thing” taking place in broad daylight^^
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!
 
A/N: I tried to revise my first fanfic, “Leaving” and here it is. I just hope its much better this time (=^.^=). Oh and by the way, I'm thinking of adding chapters. I just hope I would be able to think of something new to put in....heehee WISH ME LUCK!
 
 
The cool wind was blowing softly and the leaves rustled in the branches of the old trees in the Saionji
Temple's grounds. The residents of the house seem to be in slumber as the dark clouds slowly revealed
a full bright moon which illuminated the facade of Kanata Saionji's home for 15 years now.
Kanata Saionji is the only child of Mrs. Hitomi Saionji, a schoolteacher, and Mr. Honshou Saionji, a Buddhist monk and a widower. Kanata's mom died when he was three and his dad (who's bald [I feel devilish, sorry…]), loved his mom very much and didn't want anyone other than his deceased wife, Hitomi. Kanata literally grew up without a woman's touch that's why he isn't that much comfortable with girls especially of his age and as Honshou said, “He's a bit rough around the edges”. Kanata grew up with his dad going to and from trainings in different places; sometimes even in another country without telling how long he'll be away. One time, Honshou was gone for more than a year without even calling home to check on his son that Kanata assumed he was dead -_- (what the?!). It is due to this circumstances that Kanata learned to become independent at a very young age. Currently, Honsho is still training in India (after 8 months) and is scheduled to go back to Japan some time next week.
 
This year, although Honshou is away in India, Kanata isn't alone at home. Currently living with him is a childhood acquaintance (though both of them cannot remember it since they were still very young at that time). Her name is Miyu Kouzuki. She came to stay with the Saionjis last summer vacation because her parents needed to come to America to work for NASA.
Like Kanata, Miyu is also an only child. She spends most of her time alone in the house because her parents are very busy (and I mean REALLY busy. They can't even go out together or stay at home during holidays, birthdays etc.) Although this routine has been going on since Miyu was six, she still isn't used to being alone. She isn't really that independent though she tries to be, at times she needs to be told what she should do. She's that clueless. Besides that she doesn't know how to cook even for herself and gets scared easily. Miyu came to stay with the Saionjis due to her parents' doing. Only a day before Miki and Yuu (Miyu's mom and dad respectively) were scheduled to fly to America did Miyu knew that she was arranged to live in the Saionji home. Her mom and dad talked to Honshou Saionji and asked if their daughter can stay with them (namely Honshou and Kanata). The old man agreed because he didn't have anything to do except mind the Temple (in case you're wondering who the old man is… he's Honshou.).
 
The very same day Miki and Yuu boarded the plane bound for America, Miyu was having her own journey bound for the Saionji Temple (she didn't know actually that it was a temple because her mom only described the place as a big house on top of a hill). As I said a while ago, Miyu didn't want to live with the Saionjis for she wanted to go with her parents. Miyu arrived at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon and hours after that, Honshou was already convincing them (she and Kanata) that he should go to India because its his lifelong dream (/hmm)The worst thing that she thought might happen after Honshou hastily left for Nepal transformed into a very memorable and beautiful experience because hours after Kanata's dad left and after her fight with Kanata, Miyu little by little learned and experienced how to take care of a baby with the help of Kanata who became an alien baby's father and she, the mother. The alien baby's name is Ruu. Together with his pet-sitter Wannya, baby Ruu was accidentally transported from Planet Ottou to Earth through a worm hole. Wannya and baby Ruu stayed with Miyu and Kanata until last week when Ruu's parents arrived to pick them up after a one-year journey. Although Miyu and Kanata felt sad about their two family members leaving them, it still turned out to be a very happy day not only for the two of them but also all of their friends (including Wannya and Ruu) because at long last, they had the courage to admit to themselves and to one another that they really feel a different kind of affection for each other.
* * *
 
It was approximately 4:50 in the morning when a girl with long blond hair quietly went out the front door and crouched at the farthest side of the house. It was a good place to stay if you didn't want to be spotted at once by people who would suddenly come out the door. And as if waiting for me to tell you that, a brown-haired boy who was slightly taller that the girl suddenly opened the door and went out calling, “Miyu? Where are you?”
“In here.” answered the girl in a voice that was barely audible. Surprisingly, the boy heard her and went towards her.
“What are you doing there?” asked the boy as he sat down beside her. “I heard your footsteps as you passed by my bedroom. It's Saturday, no school. Have you forgotten?” inquired the boy looking at her. “Is there something wrong?” he added when he noticed that she didn't seem to hear what he said.
“Kanata, I'm moving out later.” Miyu answered slowly, still not looking at the boy.
“I know your parents are going back here but we still don't know when.” Kanata told her.
“They called last night. Remember the call you asked me to take?” Kanata nodded. “It was them. They told me they're arriving today. Apparently, they were already on the airport when they called.”
“How come you're telling me now that you're moving out? Surely your parents would want to take a break first and rest.” said Kanata as he moved his body and leaned on the wall.
 
“Yes. They would want to take a break and rest. But that's after we've settled down at our new home because I don't think we'll be able to go back to our old house since they told me they're thinking of letting other people rent the pla—Mom? Dad?” asked Miyu, shocked.
A/N: *yawn* Sorry for the interruption. Don't worry, I'll continue the story I promise ^^. I just need sleep okies? Right ^^ see yah in the next chapter!!! Ah, and by the way, please spare me some of your precious time and write me a review. Please? ( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o) ( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o)
--Seiya (January 21, 2006; 5:34 A.M.)