Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories… ❯ CHAPTER 2: WHAT’S BROKEN? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 2: WHAT'S BROKEN?
Answer: I have broken my previous record… I have over slept. 12 hours of sleep non-stop…no wonder I'm like this…
Disclaimer: I do not own Daa! Daa! Daa!
 
A/N: I'm bothered…huhuhu….HP's got me bothered. (Kakagising ko lng eh heeheehee)
 
“Yes. They would want to take a break and rest. But that's after we've settled down at our new home because I don't think we'll be able to go back to our old house since they told me they're thinking of letting other people rent the pla—Mom? Dad?” asked Miyu, shocked.
 
Kanata who was looking sideways at her suddenly turned his head to the direction where Miyu was staring at. And there he saw her parents: Miki and Yuu, each carrying large suitcases and were struggling to reach the top-most part of the steps. He saw that they were having a hard time so he decided to help.
Miyu, who a while ago was talking and endlessly explaining her situation to Kanata was shocked to find that her parents have already arrived. She took a sideway glance at Kanata and saw him stand up and walk towards them. She was still in a state of shock that when her parents greeted her, it seemed that she didn't hear anything.
 
“Hey, Miyu!” called Kanata as he took one of the bags Mrs. Kouzuki was carrying and walked towards the house. “What's happened to you? Come on, get up.” Kanata added as he stretched forth his right hand to help Miyu stand up. Miyu took his hand unconsciously and didn't let go of it even when her parents walked nearer, greeted her again and asked what's happened to her.
“Miyu, honey, are you all right?” Miki asked when Miyu still didn't answer her but bowed her head down instead
“And what's going on? Are you two dating?” Yuu added when he saw them holding hands. “Ahh, What a great surprise.” He said after a while, smiling. Miki was smiling too as she said, “I knew you had something for each other. Come on. Let's go inside my feet's killing me.”
 
As the four of them were getting inside the house, the sun was rising. It was a spectacular view which reminds us of a new day, a new chance to try and get things done. But Miyu, as she watched, had a different view, a different understanding of it. For her it is the day that would change her life forever. She would have to adjust to many changes and she knew that. IT'S TRUE. SHE IS RIGHT. IT IS REALLY THE DAY WHERE SHE COULD GET THINGS STRAIGHT…FOR HER PARENTS, KANATA, AND ESPECIALLY HERSELF. THAT'S WHY IT WOULD CHANGE NOT ONLY HERS BUT THEIR LIFE FOREVER.
 
A/N: Too serious don't you think? (the last part I mean)(=^.^=) It's a very short update. Sorry `bout that. It didn't even fill up a whole page. I told you I'm bothered >.<…
--Seiya (January 21, 2006; 5:59pm)
P.S. See yah in the next chapter!!! Ah, and by the way, please spare me some of your precious time and write me a review. Please? ( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o) ( o^.^)oo(^. ^ o)