Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 4: Past and Present ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
out of the question

disclaimers: Don't own them. Don't sue. All I have is this story and some OC.

A/N: Well...I've decided to stick on my original plan. Some OCCness might occur<esp. Kanata.> so gomen. -_-'. Besides, when you see Kanata rolling on the floor like some idiot, his OCCness here is nothing to compare. (1)

" "-speeches
// -thoughts

Out of the question
chapter4
-------------------------------------
"Miyu, is that you?!" Kanata ran to see who opened the door. But it's just Naozumo.

"You?!" Kanata exclaimed. "What are you doing here, naozumo?" he asked in a very flat voice Naozumo almost winced.

"I'm here for Miyu. I want to ask her something." Naozumo answered not quite trembling under Kanata's gazed.

"She's not here." Kanata answered. Naozumo looked at him quite disbelieving.

A poof was then heard. Miyu emerged while holding Ryu.

"Wannya...." Kanata whispered.

"Miyu-chan!"Naozumo exclaimed. //Not here eh? Sorry Kanata, Miyu's mine.// Naozumo thought as he invites himself in.

"Naozumo! What are you doing here late in the evening?" Wannya, now in Miyu's image, asked.

"I've come here to ask if you can be my date on the upcoming spring dance on the night of the festival."

"Eh?" all except Naozumo had sweatbead.
---------------------------------
"Here Aneki, you should eat lots of fruit so you can recover your strength." Yuki handed her a plate of sliced oranges and apples. Miyu smiled taking it and sharing it with Yuki.

Outside, Tanaka were talking with Dr. Fujisaki.

"Tell me doctor. What are the chances she'll regain her memories back?" Tanaka as he looked at Miyu's closed door.

"We're not quite sure." he signed him to follow. They end up in a room where there are some x-rays and scan prints.

"This is the patient's scan. This is her skull and this is her brain." Fujisaki pointed. Tanaka nodded.

"And this..." he pointed at a section of Miyu's brain. " is a small blood clot. It is the cause of her memory loss.It would eventually disappear but that doesn't mean she'll regain her memories then. "

"Then how?" Tanaka looked confused.

"It'll return little by little. A flashback here and then. Some things might remind her so I advise that you don't take her out of this city. Some things here would remind her. " The doctor put away Miyu's scan in a folder.

"It would be up to you Saji-san. For her to remember, you must make her. Either that or let her live a new life."
----------------------------------

"So, are you going with me?" Naozumo asked again.

"I- I'm sorry Naozumo. I can't. I'm a member of the committee in charged of it." Wannya obviously lying.

"But..."

"She already saiod no already. Can't you understand?" kanata snapped quite annoyed. Why? He just had ran half-way town just to find miyu and Naozumo here is asking her to a dance, thank you very much.

"But..." Naozumo was cut when Kanata pushed him outside and slammed the door.

He then looked at Miyu's confused face before it turned into Wannya's. Ryu flew over him. He gladly took him in his arms and hug him tightly.

"Kanata, are you ok?" Wannya asked with concern, peppo in his hand.

"I'm alright. Take Ryu and Peppo. It's late. They should get some sleep." he tried to hand Ryu to Wannya but Ryu didn't let go of him.

"Papa..." Ryu clutched his hand on Kanata's shirt.

"Take peppo. Ryu could sleep in my room." he then headed towards his room.

"I known what you're feeling Kanata. Naozumo's timing is just bad." Wannya then left to their room. Kanata just sighed as he goes down the hall where his room was located. But he stopped when he passed miyu's room. //Miyu....// he stood in front of her door holding Ryu's sleeping form in his arms. he then decided to enter.
--------------------------------

"Aniki!" Yuki exclaimed as Tanaka entered Miyu's room.

"How are you feeling, Yumi-san?" Tanaka asked.

"Getting better." Miyu flashed a smile. She don't know why she did that but it felt right. Tanaka was surprised either.
//She just looks like her...Yumiko.// Tanaka's taken out from his reverie as yuki tugged at his sleeve.

"So aniki, what did the doctor told you?"

"He told me Yumi could check-out as soon as tomorrow. "

"Really?! Are we taking her home?"

"Not really. We'll be staying over at our house here ."

"What about..." Yuki looked as if she's going to cry again. Miyu shooked her head.

"She'll be going with us. We need to stay here for her to regainn her memories. The doctor said it would help her to gain it faster."

"Really?" Miyu not believing she'll recover that quickly. But Tanaka assured them.

"Then its settled. We'll be leaving tomorrow. And yuki-chan, get some sleep. Its late. Oyasumi nasai." Tanaka then turned to the door.

"Thank you. " Miyu said that stopped Tanaka. He turned his head at her then nodded.

A scene came on Miyu's mind.//What's that? Someone turning his head back at me and nodding then walked away.//

While walking to the nearby payphone, Tanaka is lost in deep thoughts. //That girl. Why does she have to appear. Are you mocking me, Yumi? So I won't forget how painful it was? You're mean Yumi...Now how can I forget?//

He took the phone out of its cradle and dialed their phone number. A woman answered the call.

"Dales. It's me Tanaka."

"Young master!"the servant exclaimed. She's now in tears. " Where are you? I thought you and young lady were just going to Dream paradise for just a day."

"We're still here. Something came up and we can't go home just yet. We'll be staying over our old house. Please call someone there to tell it. We'll be going there tomorrow."

"Yes, young master. I'll personally attend to it."

"Thank you Dales. You're the kindest governess one could have."

"Thank you young Master." After that, Tanaka returned the phone. He then took an aimless walk on the nearby park.

Memories were now rushing back at him. //When you left us, I don't know what to do. And now this. You're always the rational one. The one who decides for the best. What am I going to do now, Yumi? I need you here.// He then took out a small picture out of his wallet. It's a picture of him and Yuki with someone else. She has this long blond hair and blue eyes. She looks just like Miyu.

//Yumi...//

~Owari

1. That episode is the one where Kurisu's mr. reindeer stopped at their house and cleaned it sparkling clean just to help Kurisu to decide what can she gave him for Christmas. Sweet Mr. Reindeer!!!!! ^__^*

A/N part2: One of the longest chapter I would say. Eneweiz, thanks for the review Zuppy. <sorry for wrong spelling last time.> and akane too. I hope you'll like it. Tell me what you think of Tanaka. Thanks again! . ^__^*