Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 5. Pondering ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them All I have is some original chara and the story. Don't sue. uh...cinderella too, i don't own that story.

A/N: Waaahhh!!! My term paper is not made yet! My mind is not working and I'm on the dumps. Hope I'll do good this time. Well, the usual...some OOCness might occur but hey! WHEN SOMEBODY WAS SHOT BY THE ARROW OF LOVE, ONE COULD GET A LITTLE CRAZY!!!<not me of course! I'm already weird. >@<* > uh...some spoilers too.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches

Out of the Question
----------------------------------

Kanata woke up quite puzzled. The sun is in the wrong side of his room and he definitely doesn't wear a skirt for uniform that hangs at the side of his futon. // This is Miyu's room// as realization sat down at him.

He got up and saw Ryu's sleeping form beside him. Memories from last night flooded towards him. This earned a light blush on his pale face. When did he realize Miyu is more than what he think she is for him.//Oh yeah. Last night...//

**Flashback**

Kanata and Ryu entered Miyu's room. It was dark but Kanata didn't bother to switch the lights on. He sat on the floor as he lay Ryu on a pillow. He laid out Miyu's futon then transferred Ryu there.

//What am I doing here? But somehow...//he traced a finger on miyu's pillow. //It makes me feel that she's near us...near...// he held back. No he can't say it. Saying it would only mean that he'll be admitting what he really felt.

He then softly ruffled Ryu's hair who's now in dreamland. Ryu stirred mouthing a word that make Kanata more frustated.

"Mama..."

"Miyu, where are you? Ryu needs you..." he whisper to himself. He silently cursed himself for not going with her that afternoon. Maybe if he'd gone with her, maybe...

Something caught his eyes. It's a small picture of Him, Wannya, Ryu, Peppo and...Miyu. His fingers traced Miyu's smiling face at the picture. He could still remember how Miyu coaxed him to have another photo taken.

####
"But we never had a family picture!" Miyu reasoned out.

"I said no. Besides, we already have one!." Kanata still being stubborn.

"I've put it in our time capsule!(1) And Peppo is not even there yet!" Kanata sighed. He's defeated but not just yet.
###

Kanata laughed mentally at the thought. He usually bickers with Miyu. //Seeing her all red and angry. She really looks cute.// (2)

Kanata looked around. Her room is simple. //Just like her.// He then noticed a book.

"This is Ryu's picture book." He said to himself. The titled 'Cinderella' gave him a small smile on his lips.

//I never thought she would keep it here. After all, I almost kissed her in the story.// he thought while remembering the time they're sucked right into Ryu's book into the world of fairytales where Miyu's Cinderella and him as the role of the prince.(3)

This time he laughed. Never in his wildest dream he thought he'll be given a chance to kiss someone in that kind of situation. He then remembered all those akward moments they've experienced together. He can't help but laugh some more. he then layed his tired body on Miyu's soft futon. A faint sweet scent entered his nose. // Miyu's scent. Sweet as the morning air, sunny as the smiling sun...// he was cut off by a small voice inside his head.//What the heck are you thinking Kanata Saiyonji?!!!! When did you became so poetic? You must keep up your I'm-Kanata-Saiyonji-laconic-and-don't-give-a-thing-about-others-but-can-be- OCC-sometimes attitude.// the little voice nagged. Kanata sighed. He's becoming crazy and crazy he'll be unless Miyu's found. he turned to face the wall when something blue caught his eyes.

Curiosity led kanata to get up and try to know what that thing is. He pulled it from a crack in the wall and Saw that it's a journal.

//Miyu's journal?!// not that surprised to see Miyu's named clearly printed in the front cover. Kanata battled himself to look inside it. Finally deciding he opened the one thing that holds Miyu's whole being. Her diary....

**End of flashback**

"Here you are kanata!" Wannya opened miyu's door that brought him back to the present. "You might want to get ready or you'll gonna be late." Wannya entered and carried Ryu's still sleeping form outside. Kanata merely nodded as he followed Wannya. He took one last look on Miyu's room and the journal he had read last night.

-----------------------

"Okaeri nasai, Yumi-san. Welcome to your new home." Tanaka greeted as Miyu and Yuki entered the big house.

Miyu, still speechless, was fascinated by the large and beautiful place she had just entered. But the funny thing is that, it felt that she had seen one before that took some excitement off. Tanaka stood in front of the staircase watching her. //She looks like a princess.// he observed as Miyu scan the room with her eyes. She's now wearing a simple white empress-cut dress that comes to her knee(4) and white shoes to match.

Still scanning the room, her eyes fell on Tanaka. Now in a simple green shirt with hood and a pair of cream colored jeans to match, he's the perfect boy-next-door. But something in his appearance made something or rather someone flashed in her mind. She hold her temples that's now starting to have a simple headache.

"What's the matter Aneki?" Yuki asked beside her. "Nothing...It's just a simple headache."

Yuki looks first flashed surprised then shocked after it led into fear. Tanaka saw all this that he decides to interrupt. he led miyu upstairs while signing a maid to led Yuki to her bedroom.

"What happened to her?" Miyu asked to break the silence between them as they walk along hallway. " Never mind that. You must be tired." he stopped in front of a door. Tanaka took out a key and opened it. A simple but elegant room stood in front of Miyu. The color motiff is red and brown giving it a cozy warm effect." This'll be your room from now on you can rest here. I'll just send someone up here if dinner's ready." he led her inside then left, shutting the door as he left. miyu, still surprised, sat in the cream colored mattress thinking what happened earlier.

She must have said something that caused Yuki to act like that. //But what?// And Tanaka, he seemed very tensed. That's not the Tanaka that greeted them earlier. she then remembered her flashback that caused the headache earlier.

She saw someone standing in front of her sporting a blue tuxedo, just like a prince. Chocolate colored hair and brown mesmerizing eyes.(5) Then it turned into a boy wearing the same outfit Tanaka wore earlier but in different color. Blue, to be exact.

"Who is he?" she lay down the soft bed, accepting it's tempting invitation of sleep.
----------------------

Outside, Tanaka lean on Miyu's door. "This can't be happening. Yuki's treating her as Yumi. But what if the time comes that she gains her memories back? Yuki would be very hurt. She's still in the process of acceptance when that girl arrived. When that girl leaves, I don't know if she can handle it anymore." Tanaka took out the photo in his wallet.

"What am I going to do Yumi?"


~owari~

1. Remember the episode where Kanata and Santa hid a time capsule in the temple grounds? Kanata, Miyu, Wannya and Ryu did the same thing on the end of the episode. And if my memory is correct, it's miyu who has put their picture in it. <or is it kanata? Can't remember. -_-'>
2. Evil Kanata. Inspired from on of the earlier eppies. Can't remember which one...it's just a small and very fast scene where Kanata gave an evil grin when Miyu told him that her sufferings in Kanata's happiness. <or i've just misinterpreted that.>
3. One of my fave eppies! It's so romantic!!!!!! Kanata and miyu dancing at the ball, both blushing!!!!!! kawai na no da!!!!! <ok, I'm turning into Ryu-chan. +_+*>
4. I'm a big fan of empress cut dresses. They just look so majestic and...KEWL!!!! Remember Tsukushi in Hana yori Dango? She wore one in the party episode. And it just look so cool!!! And if my memory serves me right, its live series, the character playing tsukushi wore a white one just like that. I really love empire cut dresses, makes me feel like a queen. <Ok, I'm ranting now. better stop.>
5. Cinderella episode again. remember the scene where miyu entered the ball and tries to find her prince? She got the shock of her life when she saw Kanata in front of her, wearing the prince's clothes! ^__^V

A/N part 2: Gomen for updating long. School started again and my Professors must've talked with each other that reasearch papers/projects came hurling at us almost all at once! So, this may take some time... But I'll try updating every other week. Please tell me what you think. Oh, and if you have any suggestions on what do you think can happen in the story, I'll gladly accept it. Thanks for reading. ^__^*

To Zuppy: Thanks for all the reviews. I'm happy that there are other Daa3 fans out there! I hope you'll never get tired reading and giving me reviews. Arigatou Gozaimasu! =D