Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ chapter 6. Kanata and Tanaka ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the question

Disclaimers: I don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my original chara <Tanaka, Yuki & Yumi> and my kurama pillow.

Aoi: Midterm week and here I am writing. How KEWlL is that?! <gives peace sign while winking. But she suddenly gets whacked by her sensei's paper fan.>
Sensei: lazy student!!! I said review about World History. <Sensei continues to babble while Aoi slips away. ^_~*>
Aoi: <from a distance grumbling about stupid senseis and tests that gives her migraine.>

A/ N: The usual...Some OCCness might occur. Uh...and some spoilers too I guess.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**
Out of the Question
----------------------------------

"Kouzuki, Miyu? Are you in? Kouzuki, Miyu?" their teacher called. Kanata promptly raised his hand. "Miyu can't make it today sensei. Ryu's sick and Miyu has to take care for him since her cousin that took care of Ryu while we're on school had gone out of town." Kanata explains. The teacher just nods.

"Miyu is at home taking care of her sick baby brother. When kanata gets home, he'll help her and they'll look like a couple tending their sick son." A jealous Kurisu suddenly stood up.

**Another of Kurisu's imaginary scene**
(In her Vision, A very executive looking Kanata taking off his shoes as he enters his house. A very homely Miyu welcomes him.)
Kanata: Tadaima!
Miyu: Okaeri nasai...
Kanata: How's Ryu?
Miyu: He's fine. I've took care of him.
Kanata: <smiles> That's what I like about you, you're very caring. I hope you'll take care of me too.
Miyu: <dreamy> Kanata...I'll always take care of you...
Kanata: Miyu...
Miyu: Kanata...
Kanata:Miyu....
Miyu: Kanata...
Kanata:Miyu....
** The vision suddenly exploded when Kanata pacified Kurisu before she breaks the tenth desk.**

"Miyu has to take care of Ryu because he's her BROTHER. It's her responsibility." Kanata reasoned out.
"Really Kanata?" she looks around. "What a mess. Kanata musn't see all this mess." she puts on her construction hat then starts rebuilding. Everbody got sweatdrop.

"Erm..." the sensei cleared her throat. " Class, I'd like you to meet your new classmate." She then motioned someone to come in. Everbody gasped.
----------------------------

"Where's Tanaka?" Miyu asked. She entered the library where Yuki just finished her class for that day.

"Aniki will be attending school starting today. He just have a talk with uncle last night and he insisted that he must attend normal school if we want to stay here."

"I see. how about you?" Miyu finding a seat beside Yuki who's now busy drawing.

"Me? I'm too young to be in an elementary school and I don't like preparatory school. " still busy coloring.

"What's are you drawing?" Miyu tries to take a peek.

"Just wait. I'll be finished in a moment." Yuki hiding her work. Miyu just smiled at her and nodded.
----------------------------

"Ore wa Saji Tanaka namae desu na. Hajimemashite. (1)" Tanaka bowed and beamed a smile.

"He looks just like Kanata!" Aya points out.

"Yes, he does look like you Kanata!" Santa agreed.

Kanata just look at him without showing any emotions. Tanaka just smiled at them.

"Saji-kun, you could take a seat beside that empty desk there." The teacher pointed the desk beside Miyu's empty one. "Oh, and Kanata, as Class representative, I'd like to ask you if you could show Saji-kun around." Kanata nodded.

Tanaka casually strode towards it, passing besides Kanata. He whispered something that made Kanata froze.

"I'm back. Cousin...."
---------------------------

"Hello?! Anybody home?" Momoka called. "We're in here Momoka-chan!" Wannya called from the kitchen.

"Momoka!" Ryu flew towards her.

"Darling Ryu!" Momoka hugged the flying Ryu. Then looks at Wannya who's now in Miyu's form. "Wannya, why are you disguising as obaasan?"(2)

"Eh? Well you see Momoka-chan...."Wannya explained the situation.

<after some time>

"I see. So you don't want to create a fuzz about Obaasan's disappearance for surely, both you and my darling Ryu would be in trouble."

"Yes, you see the police will do investigations and well, we can't really tell where we came from. Right?" Wannya, cooking their dinner. (3)

Momoka just nodded. "I'll help then..." she wipped out her cellphone (4) and dialed a few numbers.

"Did you find anything?" Wannya asked after she'd talked over some people.

Momoka shooked her head. "No one had seen her. But I'll talk to the others if they'd seen her. I'm sure one of them would've seen her." Wannya just nodded and sighed.
-----------------------------

"What do you want from me..." Kanata entered the rooftop. Someone had his back on him. "Tanaka..." he added, addressing the boy in front of him.

"Did I do something wrong Kanata? Or is it you that did something wrong and is too guilty to face me." Tanaka mocked.

"I told you before. It's not my fault. Yumi-neechan is-" Kanata explained but was cut off.

"Don't call her that!" Tanaka snapped. "It's your fault! If you hadn't been there, she wouldn't have..."

"Been in an accident? That she wouldn't have to suffer complications as she grew? " Kanata finished his sentence. He's now glaring at Tanaka. //How could he be so narrow-minded?!//

Tanaka walked pass him. "Our mothers may be sisters, but remember this, You'll never be part of the family."

Kanata looked at him and answered, "And like I care?" Tanaka left him slamming the rooftop's door behind.

A gentle breeze caressed Kanata's hair as he closes his eyes, sighing with frustration. //Eversince Yumi-neechan passed away, Tanaka has been like that. And he's blaming me for her death with a reason that happened 5 years before her death...//
-------------------------------
<flashback>
"Don't worry Kanata, I'll protect you." Yumi wrapped her jacket to Kanata. "What about you, Yumi-neechan? You'll catch cold." Kanata asked quite worried for her as well. If he hadn't been so stubborn, Yumi wouldn't follow him into the woods where they got lost. That night, a hailstorm struck the town and now they're stuck in a cold cave, freezing to death.

"Don't worry about me! Yumi-neechan is strong!" she emphasizes this as she balled her fist. Kanata just nodded.

"But don't sleep on me, ne? You musn't sleep this night. Promise me that!" Yumi looked at him sternly. Kanata looked at her, he knows what could happen if he falls asleep. He may never wake up again due to this freezing temperature. He's taken out from his reverie when he heared someone coughed.

"Yumi-" Kanata stared in horror as Yumi coughed out blood. "Don't worry. Daijobou desu ne." Yumi with a weak smile. She had another fit when they heared some people calling their names. "In here!" Kanata yelled while hugging Yumi who's still having a fit. The last thing he remembered is Tanaka entering the cave and seeing his Aneki fall in front of him while he fainted.
<end of flashback>
-----------------------------
"Tadaima!" As Tanaka entered their house.

"Okaeri Aniki!" Yuki jumping happily down the stairs with Miyu trailing behind. Tanaka greeted them with his smiles.

"Look Aniki, Yuki had drawn something." Yuki proudly presenting her work. "It's us."

Tanaka looked at it and saw a drawing of Yuki, himself and the girl they're now calling Yumi. But what didn't escaped his eyes is that, on top of the girl, an angel that looks just like her is drawn as well.

"This is very good Yuki-chan. And how about you? Did you draw something as well?" his tone teasing.

"Iie. I don't have talents like that." Miyu shooked her head.

Tanaka was about to say something when his cellphone rang.

"Yes?"

"Master Saji. We've known who the girl is..." the other line said.

"Is that so..." he looked at the duo."Hold on for a sec." he covers the mouthpiece. " Please excuse me for a moment. I have to answer this call at the study." he turned towards the library and shuts it.

Once inside..."Who is she then?"

"She's none other than, Kouzuki Miyu, daughter of Kouzuki Miki and Yuu, world famous astronaut and scientist. She's currently living in Japan while her parents were away at America. She's staying with a family friend of her parents."

"Do I know them?"

"Yes master, She's living with the Saiyonji's"

Tanaka was left speechless.

~owari~

1. 'I'm Saji Tanaka. Please to meet you' uh...I'm not that good in Japanese so please bare with me.
2. In the manga, momoka always call her that. In the anime, she calls her "old lady" as far as i'm concern, they're the same.
3. What if the question pops ou, "Where do you came from? What are your relations to the girl?" Like they could answer, "We're from planet eight and we're aliens."
4. Remember the time Ryu goes out with another girl? Momoka finds them through her resources.

A/N: I know, its been long after the last update but midterm is giving me migraines. <cries> And I can't find the disk where i've saved the rest of the chapters so I have to do this all over again. +_+* <faints> Enweiz, please review! Thanks Zuppy! BTW, those who e-mailed me, I'm sorry, I've forgotten your names but thanks as well. ^__^*