Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 7. Is that Miyu? ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the question

Disclaimers: I don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my original chara <Tanaka, Yuki & Yumi> and my kurama pillow.

Midterm week is finally over. Trying times are over....NOT!!! Stupid term papers! Would you believe our project being rejected for about like the 100th time?! <Actually, it's only the 3rd time but still!> so gomen for not updating weekly. -_-'

A/ N: The usual...Some OCCness might occur. Uh...and some spoilers too I guess.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**
Out of the Question
----------------------------------

"Yuki, would you like to go to the park? Yumi could accompany you..." Tanaka upon entering the balcony where Miyu and Yuki are having some tea.

"Really?! Wai! Aneki, you'd go with me right?" Yuki clasping Miyu's hand.

"Eh? Sure...beside, there might be someone there that would recognize me." Miyu smiling as she drank her tea. Yuki's eyes sharpen for a moment but changes back to normal without Miyu realizing. But Tanaka saw it and was quite worried.

//Yuki, don't treat her as the real Yumi...//Tanaka observing them both.
----------------------

"Kanata, would go to the store and get me some milk? And get some bread too." Wannya as Kanata steps in the kitchen. Kanata nodded.

"Kanata, you're quiet. What's bothering you?" Wannya asked quite worried.

"Huh? Why did you say that? I'm always quiet..." Kanata asked melancholic.

"Yeah, but not this 'disturbingly quiet'" Wannya pointed out. Kanata just shrugged. "Just tired Wannya. Where's Ryu?" Kanata tries to change the subject but Wannya is not convinced.

"He's sleeping in his room. Tell me Kanata, is it because of Miyu?"

"I'll go now. See you later Wannya." Kanata left. Wannya followed Kanata's retreating figure in his eyes. //Kanata, boys can cry too...especially when they lost someone whom they dearly love.//
----------------------

"Aneki, I'd like to have some ice cream." Yuki dragging Miyu to an ice cream stall.

"But you've already ate some ten minutes ago." Miyu stopping Yuki on buying some more.

"But..." Yuki's crocodile tears start to appear. "No, Yuki-san. Tanaka might go along with you if you showed him that tears but sorry to disappoint you, I'm immune." Yuki's eyes went wide.

"You really are my aneki!" She hugged the startled Miyu. "You'd stay with us for good, will you aneki?" Yuki looking up with hopeful eyes. Miyu looked away.

"I don't-" Miyu, not knowing what to say.

"What flavor would you like Yuki-chan?" Tanaka's smiling face broke their silence.

"Aniki! I'd love some strawberry and Aneki could have chocolate." Yuki disentangles herself from Miyu.

"Go ahead. I don't dig ice cream that much. I'll just wait for you by the bench." Miyu pointing a park bench nearby.

"But-" Yuki tried stopping her but held firm by Tanaka. "Yuki-chan, your aneki is tired. Let her be. Come along now or I won't buy you ice cream." Tanaka coaxed. Yuki nodded and followed her brother.

"Just as I thought...Yuki's starting to think that that Miyu Kyouzuki is really Yumi." Tanaka as he pays for Yuki's ice cream. "But if she lives with Kanata...then maybe she's important to him." a dark thought is forming in Tanaka's mind. "Then maybe..."
----------------------

//Huh? Is that Miyu? What's she doing here in the park?// Seiya noticing Miyu in deep thought. "Hey Miyu!" he called from across the street. //That's odd. Why doesn't she look at me when I called her?// he then heard a Kanata looked alike and a girl he doesn't know calls Miyu.

"Aneki! Let's go home." Yuki called.

"Yumi! Come on...Yuki's on sugar high. Better be on the safe zone." Tanaka teases.

"Mou aniki! Yuki's not on sugar high!" Yuki protested.

"Yeah...just being your hyperactive self." Tanaka teases more. Yuki pouted.

"Tanaka...stop that. You shouldn't tease your sister." Miyu scolded. Tanaka just gave her a grin.

"Whatever you say, Yumi-san."
----------------------

As the trio gets inside their car, Seiya was left speechless. // Tanaka? Yuki? Yumi?//

"Hey Seiya!" Kanata called not far from him.

"Kanata! Who's that guy?" Seiya asked.

"What guy?" Kanata asked back.

"That guy with Miyu." Seiya pointed at the car that passed them. Kanata turned just in time to see Miyu inside the car. His eyes went wide. "Miyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled. (1)

~owari

1. Yeah, I could just see Kanata screaming Miyu's name on the top of his lungs. But if I remember correctly, he did yell once when Miyu falls on a cliff. Either that or it's just my active imagination.

A/N: I'm SORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<bows down to the ground> I know, this fic is short and it's been a long time since I last updated. All I have are these three reasons:

a. I'm in college and in college, I'm required to do my thesis on my own. <I wish I'm still in highschool.>
b. I've lost the disk where I kept chapters 7 to chapter 10. Life is cruel.
c. I'm suffering from severe mental block. Yeah, I'm only human prone on that disease...<who wouldn't be with all those mind blowing midterms and accursed term papers?!>

So, gomen...Eneweiz, I'd like to thank those people who reviewed my fic! Esp. Server A*R <did I got that right?> and of course, Zuppy! And for the rest, thank you very much! ^__^*

Server A*R- English is not my native tongue so I'm not that good on it. And I use notepad on writing so I'm not counting on some spellchecker. -_-' But I really appreciated your review...your comments made me strive harder...After all, constructive criticisms are the best way to improvement, right?