Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 8. A promise ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my original chara <Tanaka, Yuki & Yumi> and my kurama pillow.

A/N:The usual...Some OCCness might occur. Uh...and some spoilers too I guess.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
--------------------------------
"Tanaka, do you know that guy yelling?" Miyu asked when she heard Kanata's yell.

Tanaka looked back and saw Kanata running after them. He calmly turn to Miyu as he shook his head. "Don't mind him." he said coldly. But Miyu couldn't shook her feelings. //I know this guy. I can feel that he's been part of my life.//

"Aneki? Is something bothering you?" Yuki asked.

"Nothing, Yuki-chan. I'm just thinking what dinner we'll have tonight?" Miyu said with a smile. Tanaka watched her closely before he looked back at the figure of Kanata that stopped running.

"I see now Kanata. This girl is important to you just as Yumi's important to me."
--------------------

"Kanata!" Seiya called as he stopped beside Kanata. "Kanata, tell me what's wrong." he asked sternly at the heaving Kanata.

"Seiya, the girl you saw...She's Miyu."

"Yes, I know that." Seiya folded his arms.

Kanata shook his head. "No, what I mean is that's Miyu. You found Miyu."

"Found?"

"Yes, Miyu's been missing since two days ago."
--------------------

"Aneki, you could have the squash pie.(1)" Yuki serving her a plateful of it.

"Erm, I'm not that fond of vegetables." she might've lost her memory but her instinct tells her she doesn't like vegetables very much.

"But my Aneki loves vegetables esp. the squash." Yuki looking confused.

"I'm not your Ane-" Miyu's been cut off when Tanaka offered her some shrimp.

"Here, have this." Tanaka with his sweet smile. Miyu's looked confused. "Er, Sure."

"Aniki! You know my Aneki's allergic to shrimp!" Yuki tries to get the shrimp tray.

"Yuki-chan. I'm not your Ane-" Miyu's been cut off again when Tanaka gave her some juice.

"Have some Orange juice, Yumi-san."

"Aniki! My aneki doesn't like orange juice. She likes grape juice."

Miyu, getting irratated stood up. "For the last time, and don't you dare interupt Tanaka. Yuki-chan, I'm not your aneki." she said calmly.

Yuki stood up shocked. "Go-gomen... I'll go up my room now." She ran upstairs.

"Yuki!" Tanaka stood up and followed. But Yuki's door been locked.

"Yuki, It's me, Aniki. Open the door please." he knocked but Yuki didn't budge.

Downstairs, Miyu's left, being guilty for what she've done.
----------------------

"Are you saying that, Miyu's been missing and you didn't report her? Planet Earth does have something like a police or something to take care of that isn't?" Seiya as Kanata ended his story.

"Yes, We've considered that but what'll we tell them when they ask about Wannya and Ryu. And don't forget that Miyu's mom is a known astronaut, there could be problems."

"You're right. There might have some complications. Well, count me in!"

"Count you in what?" Kanata asked.

"On bringing Miyu back!"
--------------------

"Let me talk to her." Miyu tapped Tanaka's shoulders.

"Sure." Tanaka stepped aside. Miyu knocked. "Yuki-chan, could you please open the door? I want to talk to you."

They waited for about three minutes when the door slowly opened. Miyu entered. Once inside, Yuki flung herself towards Miyu.

"Yuki knows you're not her Aneki for you won't leave her like Aneki did right? Promise me, you won't leave Yuki's side." Yuki buried her face on Miyu's chest. "I promise I'll be a good girl. Just don't leave. Don't leave Yuki alone." she cries more. Miyu just sat on the bed not saying anything until Yuki cried herself to sleep.

"Yumi, can I talk to you for a second?" Tanaka asked as Miyu left Yuki's room. "Sure." Miyu, closing Yuki's door.

"Please follow me..." Tanaka started walking. miyu followed with questions forming in her head.
-------------------

"Seiya's staying over tonight." Kanata as he got home to the temple.

"Sure. Kanata have you been running? You looked like you just run as if your life depended on it." Wannya noticed.

"Actually, it's his heart that's depending on it." Seiya said with a knowing tone. "I'll go to sleep now. Oyasumi!" he left them. Wannya just looked at him then at Kanata puzzled.

//I forgot! Seiya could know what people feel through touching(2). But wait! My heart?//
------------------

Tanaka stopped in the garden. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Miyu decided to break it.

"Tanaka, what is it that we're going to talk about?"

"It's about Yuki." Tanaka answered in a flat tone.

"What about her?"

Tanaka turned and took her hands. This made Miyu blushed when something flashed in her mind.

***Flashback**

"I like you Miyu! Can I kiss you?" a dark-brown haired boy that looks just like Tanaka is holding Miyu's hand.

Miyu's blushing while sporting a huge sweat bead. "Eh?" Just then she heard a pop.(3)

***End of flashback**

"Yumi." Tanaka's voice woke her up from her reverie. He then took a deep breath before sighing.

"Would you stay here for good? For Yuki's sake?"

"Eh?"

~owari~

1. Kanata's favorite vegetable. Personally, I don't like squash. Carrots too.
2. Seiya is an alien with like telepathy powers.
3. remember the scene where Seiya changes into Kanata and tries to fool Miyu?

A/N: Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <bows down> I'm Sorry for not updating in a regular basis. Life's been busy and I'm still having mental block. Gomen if it's short. I'll try updating once in a week but I can't promise anything. Gomen!

Sever- A*R<got that right now!>- Sorry for the wrong name last time.
i luv daa3- So far, this is the only fanfic about Da3 I know. <See chapter 1's Author notes.>
To all reviewees- thank you for reviewing. I know, I'm not that good and my updates take about a century raised to forever but you're still there. Thanks. Arigatou!!!

P.S.

Please tell me what do you think can happen? I'm having a severe mental block and my disk is lost so this fic is now without an ending. Help!