Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ out of the question ❯ Chapter 9. True Hearts ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Out of the Question

Disclaimers: Don't own them. Please don't sue. All I have are my original chara <Tanaka, Yuki & Yumi> and my kurama pillow.

A/N:The usual...Some OCCness might occur. Uh...and some spoilers too I guess.

//- thoughts
" "- speeches
**Flashbacks**

Out of the Question
-------------------------------------------------
"Yumi." Tanaka's voice woke her up from her reverie. He then took a deep breath before sighing.

"Would you stay here for good? For Yuki's sake?"

"Eh?"

"You don't have to decide now. But please, tell me you'll think about it." with that Tanaka left a stunned Miyu.
----------------------

"Seiya, I want to talk to you." Kanata's voice is heard outside the room where Seiya stays. Seiya opened the door with a very dopey grin.

"About Miyu?" he asked sheepishly. Kanata looked at him with peircing eyes. "Don't lie to me Kanata. I can tell you know." he left Kanata in front of his door, very confused.

"Seiya, I-I need to talk to you...And yes, it's about er-Miyu." Kanata looked away to hide his blush.

Seiya just smiled. //I knew it.//
--------------------

//What am I going to do? // Miyu staring at her wall. She's totally confused. On one side, she wants to stay and live with Yuki and Tanaka but a part of her is holding her back. Somehow, she felt that she can't just leave and have a new life. That somehow, there are people that will be waiting for her. People that's important to her.

-------------------

"You love her Kanata. Ok, that sound a little to strong. Let me rephrase it. You're beyond the point of liking Miyu but you're not in love with her yet." Kanata merely nodded. Does it matter if he likes Miyu or not? Afterall, she already like someone.

***Flashback***
XX/XX/XX
Dear Diary,

I really don't understand him. Actually, I don't understand myself. How in the world i came to like him anyway? Well, he's good-looking but that's overly given and that would make me more shallow. <Yep! I admit. I'm a ver shallow person.> But the thing is, can he love somebody back? Ok, let me change that. Can he feel? Well, that remains to be seen diary. I guess I just have to wait.

Miyu

The first entry he came upon reading Miyu's journal made him quite frustrated. //Can Miyu just jot down who's she in love er- in like with?// He then turned it on earlier entries.

XX/XX/XX
Dear Diary,

Guess what?! Mikan has a cute brother! (1) By the way, Mikan is a family friend and well, she always goes to the temple whenever she needs our help whether in penciling or just outlining some of her mangas. I'm getting side-tracked here. As I was saying, Mikan has a very cute brother. And he does look alot like the lead boy in Mikan's manga. Ok, I'm hyperventilating here but he's really cute!

Miyu

Another frustrating entry. //So does it mean that Mikan's brother is the one that Miyu likes?//


XX/XX/XX
Dear Diary,

Diary, I like him! I really do. But I don't know how to tell him. Aside from that, Mom called. NASA would be sending her into space after a few months. I hate to leave. I know I hated this place from the start but after all those times, I just can't leave my new family. I would surely miss Ryu calling me Mama and Wannya cooking lunch for us. I would miss Aya with her writing skills and tantrums, Nanami and her shopping antics, Mikan and her writer's block, Kurisu and her I-Love-Kanata-nobody-could-be-near-him-except-me dreams, Santa and well, his unusual hobbies, heck, even Naozumo and Okame, with all their rose shower every morning. And about Kanata...well, I don't have much to say about him. Well, he's...Oh my, it's already 11:00 P.M. got to sleep. Ja!

Miyu

This time Kanata pulled at his hair. It was his turn but Miyu's clock had to remind her she's got to sleep! And Miyu just confirmed she liked someone and she didn't even mentioned his name! //Who is he Miyu?!//

***End of Flashback***

Suddenly, an idea strucked him. "Hey Seiya! You can tell what people thinks and feel right?"

"Well, yeah. You could put it that way." Seiya giving a grin. He can already picture a scene where Kanata begs who Miyu likes.

"Then, whodoesshelikes?" Kanata mumbled the words.

"What?"

"WhodoesMiyulikes?"

"Make it clear Kanata. I can't undertsand a thing you're saying." Inside, Seiya is doing the pokey dance. //Here it comes.//

"I said, Who does Miyu likes?" Kanata asked blushing furiously. He looked at Seiya who's still waiting for another word. "...please." Seiya had thrown a party inside his mind.

"No. I can't." he answered seroiusly. //This game is too good to stop just right there. Besides, it took me almost forever whom does Miyu really like since aside from the resident bishounen in the temple, there are others who come and go that makes Miyu's heart flutter, Me and Mikan's brother to name a few.//

Kanata looked shocked. He held out his pride and here's Seiya, denying him what he wants!

"Why is that? You know him right?! Tell me...at least a name or something." Kanata, getting pretty angry at the moment.

"Cool down Kanata. I can't tell you since even Miyu's confused whom she likes best. And I haven't seen her for a while now so I'm not sure if she'd some change of heart." Seiya explained. //I'm a great actor. I must award myself.//

Kanata stood up and turned to leave. He's about to close the door when he heard Seiya added, "She might've change her opinion about liking a certain brown-haired boy living in the Saionji temple."
--------------------

She needs to think. Silently, she left the manor and took a stroll in the park they've been earlier.
//Who am I? // a certain feeling's been bugging her too about the boy running after them that afternoon.

//He looks a lot like Tanaka. Is he the person in my flashbacks? Who is he? What's his role in my life?//

She sat in a park bench when she heard someone calling a person named Miyu-chan.

"Miyu-chan! Why are you here out in the cold? Did you and Kanata fought? How's Ryu?" a boy with blond hair and a parrot perched in his shoulders walk towards her.

"Who are you? Why are you calling me Miyu?" then something clicked in her brain. "You know me?!"

"Don't you remember me? I'm Naozumo. Your classmate." Naozumo a bit confused.

Miyu blushed. "You see..."

"Yumi-san! I've been looking all over town for you. Why did you just disappeared like that?" Tanaka came out from the shadows.

"Kanata! Wait, you're the new boy. Saji Tanaka I think. Saji-san, why are you calling Miyu-chan Yumi? And why is she acting like she doesn't know me?"

"I'm sorry Naozumo but we have to leave. See you at school tomorrow." he then held out his hand in front of Miyu.

"Shall we go, Yumi?" he asked. Miyu just nodded and took his hand. They left Naozumo confused as ever.

//We'll see about that. I'll know everything. Saji Tanaka, who are you?//

~to be continue

1. Forgot his name but he sure looks like Tsukishiro Yukito from CCS. Enewiz, those who know his name, please tell me!

A/N: I'm on a roll here! <actually, I'm just afraid on what'll my aneki do since she's near me and can strangle me if I don't update soon enough. -_-'> And I've proofread this for about the 3rd time since she's one of those you've-misspelled-this-one-correct-it-or-it'll-be-a-shame-since-you're-an-e nglish-major-student anekis. To put it simply, I better do some work and proofread my work or just simply ask <beg?> someone to be my beta-reader. Anybody there?