Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ The Promise ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Promise

Disclaimer: I do not own DAA! DAA! DAA! Or any of it’s characters.

Summary: Kanata and Miyu’s relationship started online,
after a painful break-up and a forgotten Promise, what will happen if Miyu transfers to Kanata’s school?

Kanata and Miyu have known each other for a year now.
It’s been 3 days since Kanata asked Miyu to be his girlfriend and Miyu can’t stop thinking about it.

“Look, Miyu, so you are him are together so what?
It’s not even called being together since it’s only an online relationship.
You’ve only met him in a stupid chat room, how can you say that you’re in love with him?”
Christine asked, Miyu’s best friend.

“I’ll be fine, Christine, just don’t worry okay?” Miyu replied as she was
really happy about this,
and she thinks that this will really work.

Christine sighed and gave up “Fine, but don’t come running back to me crying, when that stupid boy ditches you.”
She said matter of-fact-ly.

Kate raised a hand to stop her friend from saying more.
“Christine, let’s just paint your nails okay?” She suggested.

Suddenly…

*BEEP BEEP*

The computer beeped signaling Miyu that someone IM-ed (Instant messaged) her.

“Oh great here comes your prince.” Christine said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. “Where is he from again?”

“He’s from Japan, he’s 15, and he’s real cute…and-”

“Okay! Stop it! Geesh, I only asked where he’s from you don’t have to give me all the details, yah?”
Nikki said, relieved that her best friend finally stopped.

Miyu went to her PC and immediately replied to Kanata’s reply.

<Kanata> Hey.
<Miyu> Hey there.
<Kanata> How are you, baby?
<Miyu> I’m doing just fine.
<Kanata> That’s good. *cuddles you closely*
<Kanata>Just want to be with you.
<Miyu> *sighs* Same here.
<Kanata> *strokes your cheek and kisses you deeply*
<Miyu> Mmm kisses back.
<Kanata> Someday we will marry and then travel around the world together.
<Miyu> Promise?
<Kanata> I promise.

-- A few hours later --

Christine was already snoring loudly.

Miyu laughed, climed next to her friend and finally slept.
(A/N This is a sleep-over in case you are wondering why they slept together.)

The next day…
“Give way they are coming…”
The students murmured as Miyu and Christine entered the school.

They are the most popular girls at school.
Miyu with her long blonde hair and hazel eyes, and Christine with her pink hair and flirting abilities.
Both are exceptionally talented too.

As they made their way through the halls, Christine was still trying to convince Miyu
that the whole online relationship thing won’t work.
“Look you can have any guy you want, Miyu.”

“Christine, just a put a lid on it okay?” Miyu said slightly annoyed now.

And the day went by quickly…uneventful as usual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------

Well, that is chapter one. Sorta boring, it’s like the introduction to the characters and to the story.
Well, chapter 2 is already done, but I want to know if I have to like continue with this story here.
If people like it or not, it depends really, if people like it then the story will continue…if now ahh well…that’s sad.
Anyway, Chapter 2 will be “The Break-up.” Hoping for your support.