Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ The Promise ❯ We Meet Again ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Promise

Disclaimer: I don’t own DAA! DAA! DAA! Or any of it’s characters.

Summary: Miyu and Kanata’s relationship started online, after a painful break-up and a forgotten promise, what will happen if Miyu will transfer to Kanata’s school?

To sum1: If you are curious about what the “promise” is, you should read Chapter 1 again, read it carefully. Thank you for reviewing btw. :D

Chapter 3

“We Meet Again”

A year has passed after the painful break-up. Miyu, now 16, finally healed from the pain Kanata has caused her.

Miyu had her head phones on listening to some rock music. She was singing along, and didn’t hear her mother knock on her door.
Banging her head and closing her eyes, she danced with the music until she bumped into a figure, her Mom.

“Ouch!” She exclaimed as she started to get up, her Mom lent her a hand and she gratefully took it.

“We need to talk.” He Mom said in this “im-serious-don’t-mess-with-me” tone.

Miyu gulped. And followed her Mom as she started to walk downstairs.
She saw her Dad sitting at his couch with this serious look on his face.

“Ehem.” Her Dad started.

“Okaaay… what is this all about?” Miyu asked.

“Just listen, Miyu, okay?” Her Mom said.

“Okay, Miyu, we will be moving to Japan” Her Dad said simply.

“WHAT? Why?” Miyu asked.

“Well, since the company there needs managers. Christine’s Dad and I, will be there to manage the company.
So you don’t have to worry because Christine will be there with you too, you won’t be alone.” Her Dad explained.

“Oh, okay, fine with me.” Miyu replied. She was relieved that Christine will be with her.
After all she was the only real friend she has, all the other so-called friends she has just want to be friends with her since she is popular. Fake.

Miyu got up and headed back to her room. She remembered something and went back to her parents.

“Hold on a second, when will we be moving?” She asked.

“2 days after today, honey” Her Mom replied.

“Okay” Miyu said as she started to head back upstairs again. “I need to pack now, I mean 2 days from now… I’ve got lots of stuff” She told herself.

She opened her bed room door and started to pack. She started packing her clothes, when she saw this small box.
“Hmm weird, I don’t remember having that box” She said to herself. She decided to see what’s inside the box when she has time right now she needs to PACK PACK PACK!

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------

The plane landed and they were finally in Japan.

Christine was looking sick, she hated plane rides.

“Oh my God… I’m glad that’s finally over” She said to Miyu.

Miyu giggled. She didn’t know why her best friend hated plane rides. She loved it, she loved looking at the clouds and when it’s
night time you can see the city lights. It was beautiful. Sometimes when you are lucky you can also witness the sun rise, it was breath taking.

Miyu and Christine’s family will be living in the same house. No, not a house, that’s an understatement it was a mansion.
It was huge, with a pool at the back, and a big lawn. Christine and Miyu loved the idea of sharing the home that way they can spend more time together with each other.
And their families are close too.

The two friends were lying down at Miyu’s new bed.

“This is weird, I liked my old bed better” Miyu said

Christine sighed. “We just have to get used to it, you know.” She replied.

“Yeah, well, I guess, so.” Miyu said as she threw a pillow at Christine.

“PILLOW FIGHT!” They both shouted.

Chaos broke out. After the “war” the two friends sat down and giggled.
Miyu stood up, and took her friends arm.

“You know, this ain’t so bad” She said, as she dragged her friend to dinner.

The next day…

“Hurry up, slow poke! We’ll be late for our new school!” Christine shouted to Miyu.

Miyu yawned “Okay okay” She replied as she got into the car slowly.
They finally arrived at their new school. It was okay, typical Japanese high school. Nothing special about it really.

The two girls got out of their car. And looked around.

Miyu breathed deeply before she started walking towards their new school.

“Here goes nothing” She told herself.

Students were hanging out at the halls, and it felt so weird to feel like a “normal” student.
After all they were the most popular students back at their old school at the USA.

“There’s our class room” Christine said, as she took Miyu’s hand.

They entered their class room and took their seats.

BRING!

The bell rang signaling all the students that classes are starting. Everyone took their seats.
And the teacher started the roll call. When a certain brown haired boy entered.

“And why are you late?” The teacher asked the boy.

The boy scratched the back of his head and started explaining to the teacher.
Miyu who was scribbling something on her notebook looked up.
She stared at the cute guy and something inside her stirred. He seemed so familiar.
She just could not put her finger at how that guy felt important to her. She shrugged off the odd feeling and started scribbling again.

“Okay take your seat then, Kanata.” The teacher said, motioning for Kanata to take his seat.

With the mere mention of Kanata’s name, Miyu’s head shot up. Painful memories started to flood back.
“It’s him!” She told herself. She stood up, she wanted to run.

“Where are you going, Miyu?” The teacher asked.

“I..I’m sorry.” Miyu apologized and sat back down.

“Miyu…nah, it can’t be, I mean… the Miyu I know is in the USA, yet but…why does she look exactly the same as the Miyu in the U.S?”
Kanata thought. He stared at Miyu, and Miyu stared back at him. The moment he saw those hazel eyes, he couldn’t stand it, he had to look away.
He felt his heart thumping really loud. “What’s this?” he asked himself.

The day went by quickly and Miyu was at the process of putting her books back at her locker. She was about to close it,
when someone opened the locker beside her, that someone being Kanata.

She looked at him, it took everything she’s got not to break down.

“So…we meet again.” She said.

With that she left, not saying anything else. Kanata stood there out of words. He looked at her as she together with Christine made their way out of the school.

Kanata sighed, and with great force punched his locker. He was so confused, he didn’t even feel the pain on his fist.
He breathed deeply and started to walk away, the only sign of him being there was the lump that was now on his locker caused by him punching it.

“Indeed…we meet again, Miyu.” He thought.

========================================================= =======

Author’s Note: Alright that’s all for now. ^^ Please rxr thank you very much.