Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Mysterious Guest ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

5…
 
4…
 
3…
 
2…
 
1…
 
“Happy Birthday Lou!” chorused Miyu, Kanata and Wannya. Right that moment, baby Lou blew on the 2 candles on his Sky Blue birthday cake.
 
“Papa! Mama!” said Lou cheerfully as he flew towards Miyu.
 
“I can't believe you two have been here for almost a year already! It seems like it was only yesterday when you two arrived here in the temple,” said Miyu as she hugged Lou.
 
“Yeah… It seems strange when you think about it. We've been Lou's mother and father for a pretty long time,” agreed Kanata.
 
“Yes. We've been here for about 9 months now. I'm so glad you two still accept us here.” Said Wannya grinning.
 
“Oh that's nothing!” said Kanata. “Besides, we like having you two around, right Miyu?”
 
“Hai! I can't imagine living here all alone with Kanata.”
 
“Me neither. I guess it wouldn't be fun -_-“
 
“What do you mean Kanata?! Are you saying that I'm boring?!” raged Miyu.
 
“Well you are, now!”
 
“Well I'll give you boring!”
 
“There they go again.” said Wannya (sweat drops). “Please stop fighting! It's Master Lou's birthday!”
 
“Gomenasai” chorused the two with their heads down.
 
“No problem!” said Wannya. “Okay then! I made Maki, Sushi and Tempura. Dig in!”
 
“Itadaikimasu!”
 
 
--=8.8=--
 
 
“Oh my, that was delicious! Gochiso sama deshita!” said Miyu rubbing her stomach.
 
“Dou itashimashite!” said Wannya. He smiled the looked at Lou who yawned.
 
“I think Master Lou had enough excitement for today! Come here Master Lou,” he said as Lou flew towards him. “You have to get some rest now. You had a long day!”
 
They we're just about to head to their room when someone knocked on the temple's door. Kanata stood up and headed for the door. Miyu watched as he left the dining area wondering who it might be visiting them at this time.
 
“Konbanwa. Shitsurei shimasu,” Miyu could hear a man talking. “I am looking for a friend of mine. I heard he lived here. His name is Wannya. Do you know him?”
 
“Yeah, he lives here. Who are you?” said Kanata.
 
“Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself,” said the man “I'm Yue Tokiya. You may call me Yue. I am from the Planet Dream.”
 
“I see,” said Kanata. “Come in.”
 
“Arigatou!”
 
Kanata and Yue entered the dining room where Miyu was clearing the table. She turned to see a handsome young man staring back at her. She quickly shifted her gaze back to the plate she picked up and headed for the sink. She was blushing. She could still picture him, his messy grey hair, his tall frame, his broad shoulders…
 
“Have a seat while I call Wannya,” said Kanata.
 
“Arigatou,” said Yue.
 
“Wannya!” said Kanata as he headed for Lou's room.
 
“Wannya,” he repeated but softer this time because Lou's asleep. “Someone's here to see you. This Yue guy… He says he's from the planet Dream.”
 
“Yu- Yue? Yue Tokiya?”
 
“Yeah… Do you know him?”
 
“Prince Yue is here?!”
 
“What do you mean Prince Yue?” Kanata asked but Wannya had already rushed to the dining room to notice that Kanata had asked him a question.
 
“Wannya? What do you- Wannya?”
 
Kanata followed Wannya to the dining room. When he arrived, Wannya was bowing down to Yue.
 
“Wannya!” said Yue looking embarrassed as he scratched his head. “There's no need for that.”
 
“Ehe..” said Wannya, who also looked embarrassed. But his embarrassed expression quickly shifted to a happy expression. “It's been a long time Prince Yue! How is the kingdom?”
 
But before Yue had the chance to answer, he was interrupted by Kanata.
 
“Wait a minute here!”
 
“Oh yeah!” said Wannya. “Gomenasai Kanata-sama. Kanata-sama, this is Prince Yue, Prince of the Kingdom of Fantasies in the Planet Dream. Prince Yue, this is Kanata-sama, Master Lou's father in earth.”
 
“Hajimemashite!” said Kanata as he offered his hand.
 
“Hajimemashite! Please call me Yue.” said Yue who shook Kanata's hand.
 
“Miyu-sama…” Wannya called out.
 
“Nani?” she turned to look. Her eyes met with Yue's.
 
“Would you be kind enough to come here just for a moment so that I could introduce you—“
 
“Oh that wouldn't be necessary,” said Yue as he approached the kitchen where Miyu stood. Her heart began beating faster as he approached. And finally, there he was, standing in front of her. She could feel herself blushing.
 
“Hajimemashite! Watashiwa Yue Tokiya-desu.” he said as he offered his hand.
 
“Hajimemashite… Miyu Kozuki…” she said as she reached out her hand and he kissed it gently. Kanata was as startled as Miyu was and gazed upon Yue.