Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Prince of Fantasies ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Uh… Wait a minute!” said Kanata who had just absorbed what had happened. “Wait a minute! Wannya, you still haven't answered me!”
 
“Nan desu ka?” asked Wannya, turning to Kanata.
 
“What Prince? Why do you know him? Why is here?”
 
“Uh…
 
“I think I could answer that…” interrupted Yue. Everyone gathered around the table to listen.
 
“Well… I'm the son of King Nakago Tokiya and Queen Megumi Tokiya, rulers of the Kingdom of Fantasies in the Planet Dream. Wannya was my sitter pet until two years ago, he needed to leave because sitter pets can only take care of a child until he, or she, turns seventeen. That means I'm 19 now.”
 
“Wannya!” interrupted Miyu. “You never told us you worked as a sitter pet for someone else! Nor did you tell us that you worked for a royal family!”
 
“*Sweat drops* Well… You never asked…” said Wannya. Everyone was silent for a few moments.
 
“Shall I continue?” asked Yue politely.
 
“Gomenasai! Hai… Continue,” apologized Miyu.
 
“So then… I'm here now because… Uh… Well I just need to be here right now… I don't think it's the right time to talk about it.”
 
“You didn't do anything illegal did you?” said Kanata looking suspiciously at Yue.
 
“Of course not. I wound never…”
 
“Hmm… Alright,” said Wannya. “Where are you staying for the time being?”
 
“Well… I guess my spaceship would do…”
 
“No.” said Miyu as she looked at Yue.
 
“I beg your pardon?” said Yue looking puzzled.
 
“I mean… You could stay here for a while.”
 
“What?!” said Kanata. “It's hard enough to keep Lou and Wannya…”
 
“Oh c'mon Kanata!” said Miyu. “He looks human! Don't be selfish.”
 
“Oh. Don't bother Miyu-san…” said Yue. “I don't mind. My spaceship is quite spacey.”
 
“Don't be ridiculous! It's okay!” said Miyu as she kicked Kanata on the shins. “Right Kanata?”
 
“Ow!” he exclaimed. “Well… Alright! I guess it's okay.”
 
“Oh! Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!” said Yue as he bowed his head a bit. “I'll just stay in Lou's and Wannya's room.”
 
“Could you show me there now, Wannya?” he asked as he stood up. “I would really love to get some rest… It was a long trip.”
 
“Hai!” said Wannya as he led him to their room.
 
 
 
--=8.8=--
 
 
“What we're you thinking?!” ranted Kanata as soon as the heard the sliding door shut.
 
“What's your problem? He isn't much trouble!” Miyu answered back.
 
“Are you sure?! How long have you known him to assume that he isn't much trouble?”
 
“Well… I just know okay!”
 
“That is not enough! For all I know you only want him here coz he's `handsome'. You just want to flirt!”
 
“No I don't!” she said as she started to blush.
 
“See! You're blushing! That means I'm right!”
 
“You don't want him here coz you're jealous coz he's way better looking than you will ever be!”
 
“That jerk?”
 
“Don't call him that! You don't know him! You have no right to judge him!”
 
“Yeah, yeah! Whatever!”
 
“Ugh! I can't stand you anymore!”
 
Miyu marched out and headed for her room. Kanata stood up as well. He walked towards the Hallway where he usually goes star gazing with Miyu. But tonight, he's Alone.
 
 
+ Kanata's thoughts +
 
I really shouldn't have done that… I think I was too harsh… Saying that she was flirting with him… Shoot. I guess he wouldn't be trouble. He looks human. He's really polite too. But why don't I want him here? It's like some part of me hates him… I don't know why… I just don't know why…
 
+ Meanwhile, in Miyu's head +
 
What is his problem?! It's perfectly obvious that Yue wouldn't be any trouble! I know that I'm not in the right position to assume that, but there's just something about him that makes me so confident about it. Actually… There's something about him… Something I…