Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Just Look at the Stars ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authoress Says: I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry for not updating! You must be furious with me right now… I am sorry guys! GOMENASAI! Well hope you still enjoy this long over due chapter!!!
 
Authoress Thanks: All those who continue on looking at this story waiting for a continuation! Love to ya'll!
 
Inspirational Music: Someday, Somewhere - BoA
 
-=8.8=-
 
Miyu shut the door. She lay down on her bed as tears began streaming out from her eyes.
 
“Does he even care?!”, she whispered to herself.
 
She cried to herself for a few minutes. Then she heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. She wiped her tears hurriedly and walked towards the door. She opened the door and Yue was there.
 
“Do you want to take a walk with me?”, he asked.
 
“Yue-san… Gomen, but not tonight.”, replied Miyu looking downwards.
 
“Please Miyu-chan.”,
 
“But…”
 
“Please.”
 
“Oh, okay.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
She took her jacket and went out. They exited the temple and headed down the staircase. Up in the roof was Kanata. He saw them, he watched them, but he knew he could do nothing. So he just lay down, staring at the stars. He close his eyes… and wished, wished hard.
 
“I wish…” he started. “I wish that whenever I think of her, she'd think of me too, even if she only thinks of me as a friend, a brother, or a rival… I just hope she thinks of me as often as I think of her… Please.”
 
With that, a tear fell from his eye. But he didn't bother to wipe it, coz he knew it was useless. He didn't bother crying right now, for he was crying for the one he loved. What he didn't know, was that he need not wish for that, because right this moment, someone was thinking of him. Her.
 
-=8.8=-
 
“Miyu…” said Yue, finally breaking the long silence.
 
“Ne?” said Miyu, seeming surprised. She didn't look at Yue, instead she looked straight ahead.
 
“I'm leaving tomorrow, you see.”
 
“So soon?”
 
“Yes, I'm afraid so… You see, I want to talk to you before we go.”
 
“What is it?”
 
“Miyu, you're one heck of a girl, I hope you know that.”
 
“Thanks…”
 
“I like you Miyu… But there are things that just can't work…”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“First of all, I have to return to my home now. I can't take you with me… You have responsibilities here.”
 
“Hmm,” she agreed
 
“Secondly, I'm not the one who's in your heart,” he smiled at her.
 
“Nani?”
 
“It maybe too early to realize this, but deep within you, you know. It's not me. Search within you, Miyu.”
 
“You're confusing me. I know what?”
 
“You'll find out, Miyu. Someday you will. You're young and free! Don't waste your time on an old geezer like me!”
 
“You're not old! Ha-ha”
 
“He-he. Well Miyu, I'll come back for you when you're older… That is, if you're not with him.”
 
“Who?”
 
“You'll find out,” they were back at the temple now.
 
“When?”, she asked. Yue shrugged.
 
“Just look at the stars”
 
She looked up and saw Kanata.