Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Hurting... ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authoress says: Wow. That was so *ouch* for Kanata… But why did Miyu care so much? Wah! I can't wait til the next chap! I wonder what will happen next… Oh wait, I'm writing. Lol. Thankchuu to BlazedEX! I'm honored to be yer fave! Oh Yeah, MUSHY CHAPTER!!! ^_^ *Mwahs to all*
 
Authoress Apologizes: For the delay!!! I've been too busy with school! Thanks to all my fans! Haha! Mwahs to all!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Daa^3, although I wish I was in it (nope not own it). Hehe! Although
The plot is mine! ^_^
 
Inspiration Music: (Will be adding this from now on) Hikari by Utada Hikaru
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
The orange bubble turned into a pixie of some sort. It, or maybe she, was about three inches tall. She was wearing a bright orange dress with puffy sleeves and a pair of legging in a darker shade of orange. She had orange hair which was fixed into two buns. A weird but cute site she was.
 
“Yue-sama, sir!!!” she said. Her voice was small and high pitched.
 
“Momo? What on earth are you doing here?” said Yue as he offered his hand for Momo to stand on.
 
“They sent me, sir!!”
 
“Them?”
 
“Yes sir!”
 
“Is it time?”
 
“Yes it is, sir!”
 
“Wait a minute!!!” said Miyu looking very confused. “Who is she?”
 
“Oh I'm sorry Miyu…” said Yue as she looked at her.
 
“I am Momo-chan! Fantasy Kingdom Pixie Peach Classification!” said the little pixie in orange before Yue could continue.
 
“Oh… Hajimemashite. I'm Koduki, Miyu,” said Miyu. “Uhm… So what exactly are you doing here?”
 
“Hmm… It's time I guess,” said Yue. “Why don't we head inside and talk about it?”
 
“Hai” said Miyu and Momo-chan.
 
The three headed inside and straight to the dining area. Kanata was seated and silently eating. He notice them come in but didn't look up. He tried hard to ignore them. He actually managed to give them the impression that he didn't care.
 
But he did…
 
Deep inside he was fighting his emotions, controlling it so he wouldn't start raging at Yue suddenly. He felt his insides shatter into a million broken pieces. He can't help but wonder if Miyu have a t least given him thought, if she wondered if he cared that she just hugged someone they met recently…
 
He carries on eating as Yue seated himself in front of him.
 
“C'mon and eat Miyu…” said Yue
 
“Thanks for the concern.” Miyu replied as she stole a glance from Kanata who still had his head down.
 
“Thanks but not tonight… I'm not really in the mood to eat.”
 
She walked towards her the corner. As she turned, a tear fell from her eye. She hastily wiped it and headed for her room.
 
Meanwhile, at the table, Kanata looked at Miyu as she walked away.
 
+Kanata's thoughts+
I really like you Miyu… Why the heck can't I say that in her face?! Why is it so hard for me… Why…?