Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ UnanticipateD ❯ Sunset ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authoress says: Cherz! Finally the chapter you're in!!! Yay! Yay! Well, thanks to all those who read my fanfic… ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Daa^3 ;_; but the plot is mine ^_^
 
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 
+ Home +
 
“We're back!” said Miyu and Kanata as they entered the temple.
 
“So soon?” said Wannya from the kitchen.
 
“Hai… If we stayed longer, Lou might catch a cold,” said Kanata as he headed for the kitchen to see what Wannya was cooking.
 
Meanwhile Miyu quietly headed for her room. She met Yue on the way.
 
“Konbanwa Miyu…” he said in an elegant manner.
 
“Konbanwa!” she said forcing a smile.
 
“Is something bothering you?”
 
“No… It's nothing… Thanks for your concern though.”
 
“Do you want to watch the sunset with me?”
 
“Uhm… Ok. Where?”
 
“Trust me. It's just about time.”
 
Yue looked at his watch and then held Miyu's hand. He hurried towards the door and called out to Wannya.
 
“We'll be outside watching the sunset if you need us!”
 
Kanata heard it and he felt as though something seared his insides. He wasn't familiar with this feeling. He didn't even know what he was feeling. But he felt it, he's hurting.
 
Meanwhile, Yue continued his way. Miyu was still confused, she didn't know where he was heading. But she couldn't help but stare as his messy gray hair as the wind blew on it. For her, it was a beautiful sight.
 
Yue headed for the left side of the temple and climbed up a staircase leading to the roof. Miyu followed him there. He offered his hand to Miyu as she climbed the last few steps. She held his hand for the first time since the time they met. She had nearly forgotten how soft his hand was, she didn't want to let it go.
 
Yue didn't let go of Miyu's hand until he was certain that she had comfortably seated herself. He then sat down a few inches away from her. They both stared at the magnificent view, which words could not describe (but I'll try…). The enormous sun setting over the horizon which seemed like the sun was sinking. A flock of birds passed by flying with the orange sky as their background. It was truly a breath-taking view, even more if you had someone special to share it with.
 
“Thank you…” said Miyu as her gaze followed the flock of birds flying towards the park.
 
“Ne?” said Yue as he looked at her. She turned to him only to find him gazing at her too.
 
Miyu blushed madly and turned away. Yue can't help but giggle.
 
“What is it?” Miyu asked.
 
“Oh it's nothing!” he answered back suppressing his giggles.
 
“No really! What is it?”
 
“It's just that you look so kawaii when you blush”
 
This of course, made her blush ever harder which made her look like a cherry, a sakuranbo. But Yue merely smiled, and turned back to the sky. It was getting darker now. The stars started appearing. Miyu shivered slightly, but Yue noticed.
 
“Are you cold?” he asked.
 
“A bit… No worries”
 
“Don't be silly. Come here.”
 
Yue gently pulled Miyu's arm and hugged her tight. He's so warm… Miyu thought. They held that position for a few minutes. Then, slowly, the orange sky turned to midnight blue, and one by one, the stars started glowing. She didn't want this moment to end. If it was a dream, she never wanted to wake up.
 
Meanwhile, another person was climbing the flight of stairs. Wannya asked Kanata to call Yue and Miyu to dinner. He was almost there when he saw them. There they were enjoying the view. Yue had his arms wrapped around Miyu as she rested on his chest. Kanata stood there as if he was made of ice. He couldn't move, he couldn't even think clearly. He felt this extreme emotion. Pain. He felt as though his insides were being torn apart. And before he knew it, a tear fell from his eye. He couldn't take it anymore.
 
“Dinner's ready” he called out to them, refusing to look again. He turned and headed down, quickly.
 
Kanata's voice startled Miyu and Yue. Miyu felt a panic inside of her. She kept on wondering, “What if he saw us? What now?” Then, without warning, a single tear made it's way through her cheeks. Realizing this, she quickly wiped it off before Yue saw it. But he did. He just wasn't rude enough to ask.
 
They made their way down the narrow staircase and headed for the temple's main door. But halfway there, Miyu noticed an orange ball of light slowly descending.
 
“What's that?” said Miyu as she pointed the strange object to Yue. He looked at t for a few seconds, then he realized what it was.
 
“Momo-chan!”