Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Kanata's Intolerance ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5: Kanata's Intolerance
 
Disclaimer: D!3 = not mine
 
- - - - - -
 
Miyu would have gasped; if her mouth hadn't been cut off by Kanata's. She felt her knees give out under her as jolts rushed through her entire system, she grabbed onto Kanata for support. And before she knew it she was kissing him back.
 
They unlocked lips and inched apart. They both slowly opened their eyes and viewed each other's glance with glisten. Neither was speaking a single word. Then Kanata placed his forehead on hers and Miyu responded by leaning up for another kiss.
 
His hands moved from her wrists to her waist and he pulled her closer to him. So right from where they were standing, they started to journey until they both fell back onto the couch but somehow managed not to break the kiss. (You know those kind, ne?)
 
The sensation was beyond what she had imagined. All she knew was she wanted more. Her arms roamed to the front of his shirt and she began to unbutton her teacher's shirt—
 
`TEACHER!' Miyu's eyes opened wide. `SHIT!' She pushed herself away and quickly straightened out her dress.
 
“Um… I better get to sleep. He he he, you know school's a bitch.” She laughed then turned and ran to the guest room. She didn't bother to lock the door but she did turn off the lights before she could jump onto the bed.
 
Miyu pulled the blankets over herself and closed her eyes. Tight. God, so many things were rushing through her head at the moment. Like how she was going to be expelled, her teacher was going to be fired, she was going to be called a whore (like she cared though), and how her father and mother were going to give her that look that said they were disappointed in her, Lu would just babble and Wannya would just meow. But most of all, that kiss kept replaying, every moment and every touch. She really wasn't sure what to feel right now. All that is certain that despite of her confusion, her fingers are still gently pressed on her lips.
 
::::::
 
Kanata hit his head on the wall, for the thirtieth time. One phrase repeating itself over and over.
 
`I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student, I kissed my student...'
 
He was going to be fired; his father would ask if it was that Kouzuki girl, and upon finding out that is was she would ask why he didn't marry her, and to top it off he would be looked upon as a child molester. Don't forget their age gap. Crap.
 
...
 
The next morning Kanata found himself miraculously teleported to his bed. He blinked a bit as the light hit his eyes and a cat calmly purred on his stomach. He turned to his clock to find a note.
 
Hey,
I put you in your bed. I woke up early to get to my house and get my uniform on. Wannya refused to move from your apartment so he is your temporary roomy. By the way, please excuse your missing jeans. I wasn't going to walk around town with only a shirt, or my dress on. I didn't know that you're slim enough to wear something around my size. Maybe I'm just getting fat.
 
See ya sixth period,
Miyu
 
PS:
I made you lunch, because if you look at the clock, you are most likely late and won't have time to make your own.
 
Kanata looked at the clock. “HOLY SH—“
 
 
======
 
 
“—IT!!! What did you say happened!?” Nanami exclaimed.
 
“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!” Aya shrieked
 
“You don't have to be so loud, oktaritomo.” Miyu covered her ears, maybe she shouldn't have confided her secrets to these two.
 
“We just kissed, and it got kinda...hot... I mean… out of hand… I dunno.” Miyu grabbed her head. “Ughh, to top it off I didn't get any sleep.”
 
“Hi hi hi, probably not.” Aya just kept giggling.
 
Nanami sighed in deep thought. “I don't know whether to scream `kawaii' or be kinda disturbed. You sure he had no alcohol what so ever?”
 
“Trust me,” Miyu made a weird face,”He didn't.”
 
Nanami's eyes widened, “You, guys......frenched??” Her voice got low.
Aya just slapped both of her cheeks, “OHH Noooo?”
 
Miyu just stomped off. She had explained this to her a million times over. These two would were not helping at all.
 
::Let's skip to lunch::
 
Miyu swiftly opened the door to see Kanata slumping over his desk, eating slowly.
 
“Koni.” She said curtly.
 
He blinked and let his eyes follow her as she took some papers from his desk and sat down to begin grading. Bit then he mind his lunch again.
 
“Man, you really haven't been concentrating today Saionji-kun.” She laughed,
“You usually grade waaayyy more than this.”
 
Then she silently sat on her seat and began grading papers, chewing on her own lunch.
 
“Kouzuki.” He said semi-suspiciously.
 
“Hai.” She looked up.
 
“Come here.”
 
She blinked, and then did so.
 
“Now I know your two cronies are out there.”
He whispered quietly, “So just pretend I am telling you something about math or what ever.”
 
“Fat chance.” She rolled her eyes.
 
“Seriously, so just nod once in a while, alright?” He frowned.
 
“Fine, fine.” She nodded.
 
He took a deep breath and cleared out his throat.
 
“I'm sorry about last night.” He said quickly, “I didn't mean to lose control like that.”
 
Miyu nodded.
 
“And I know I probably made your birthday a horrible experience.” He sighed,
 
“But this doesn't change the fact that you are my student and I am your teacher.”
 
Miyu nodded.
 
“So that will not happen again.” He pretended to point something on the paper.
 
“And I am honestly sorry.” His eyes were sincere enough according to hers. She got to admit, he's kinda cute too when he is being apologetic like this.
 
Miyu blinked, nodded, and then pushed his chair out of the view of the window and door. She look sideways to know for sure no one would see from their angle of view. The cost was clear so she looked at him. He's wondering what's she up to now.
 
“It's alright, you kiss good anyway.” She leaned in and lightly kissed him on the cheek, and then pushed him back to his original spot. He is just stomped as it is touching his cheek.
 
She began walking back to her seat when she stopped and turned around,
 
“By the way we aren't going out or anything, got it?”
 
“I just said that we weren't.” Kanata gave her a slightly annoyed look.
 
“Just checkin' if I could still annoy you.” Miyu laughed then went back to her seat.
 
Too bad she didn't saw a quick smile from the man behind her.
 
::::::
 
“I am soooo disappointed,” Nanami sighed, “No Miyu and Saionji-sensei action.”
 
“Yeah, what a drag.” Aya sighed with her.
 
Miyu gave her friends a look quite similar to Kanata's annoyed look,
 
“Get your minds off the gutter, will you? Jeez, We are not hooking up or anything like that! Not like I want to anyway.”
 
“Aren't you worried though?”
 
“About what? Someone finding out we kissed? As long as you keep your mouth shut we are pretty damn safe.”
 
“No, no. I meant Natsumi.”
 
“Searching mind, oh yes, school whore.”
 
“Not to mention Chris-san”
 
“Remember they both after Saionji-sensei.”
 
“And that involves me how?”
 
“Miyu, I think he is a little...inexperienced to the teenager world and how evil we can be.”
 
“Um, he teaches then I think—“
 
“Miyu, he's so smart that he skipped a few grades. Maybe too damn smart to socialize with the opposite gender.”
 
Then it hit her. Why didn't he go to the teachers lounge at lunch, nor have any other people to go with to the restaurant.
 
“He has practically no people skills!”
 
“Yes, I haven't heard much about his childhood, but apparently he wasn't exposed to human interaction much at all. I think Chris-san told us that he used to live in a temple or something.”
 
“So that means...”
 
“He can mistake Natsumi's actions,” Nanami looked grim,
 
“And get in a whole lotta trouble.”
 
“But how are we supposed to help with that?”
 
“Let's give him some lessons in human interaction.”
 
“I'm not sure he'll just up and agree.”
 
“We'll force him.”
 
Miyu put a finger to her chin, “Evil plan, annoying the teacher…I like it.”
 
“What are you three talking about?”
 
Kanata gave them skeptical looks as they walked in.
 
“About how you'd look with your shirt off,”
 
Miyu said before Aya and Nanami even got the chance to say nothing. Ofcourse, what she said wasn't exactly the thing they had in mind and just looked at her boldness… or maybe courage… or perhaps stupidity.
 
“What ever, just sit down.” Kanata turned around in a blatant attempt to hide his blush.
 
“You are evil.” Both of them chided her quietly.
 
“S'what I do.”
 
 
===
 
 
In class, every one was surprised. Kanata wasn't calling on Miyu when she fell asleep, and he barely called on anyone, just a straight lecture.
 
Miyu was clued into this by Aya and Nanami, and urged to make some sort of quarrel between Kanata and herself to alleviate any rumors brewing.
 
So Miyu folded a paper airplane and threw it directly at the back of Kanata's head. Before it could get any closer to him, he stepped a side and let the paper plane crash on the board. He knew the one stupid enough to do a stupid thing like this. He can't help but smile a little for her efforts to mellow down the class' tension.
 
“Kouzuki, any specific reason you were trying to get my attention?”
 
“Cause, personally,” She yawned,
“Your non-stop yammerin' is putting me to sleep.”
 
“I suggest you not stay out with your boyfriends all night then Kouzuki.”
 
“And I suggest you take that stick and shove it straight up your a—“
 
POW! Nanami and Aya's hands covered Miyu's mouth just in time.
 
“Ano, what she meant to say is she will never have a midnight rendezvous with any men again! Heheh.”
 
“Whatever.” Miyu just raised an eyebrow and groaned.
 
 
::After School::
 
 
Natsumi came waltzing up to Miyu after school.
 
“You and my Saionji-kun are getting pretty close, eh?”
 
Miyu looked up from some papers she was grading in the schoolyard and blinked.
 
“First of all, I don't know what the hell you are talking about `getting close'. Second, where do you get off calling him `my Saionji-kun'? He's Saionji-sensei, get it straight. Jeez now leave me alone.”
 
“Uh, whatever. You are such the hypocrite anyway.” Natsumi said surprisingly calm.
 
Miyu raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean by that?” She said cautiously.
“You call him Saionji-sensei. Since when did you start doing that?”
 
Miyu inwardly sighed in relief, “I do that to annoy him, if you were in calculus you would know. But what are you in? Geometry?”
 
“Hmph,” Natsumi huffed, “Why don't you get up bitch, afraid you'll get slapped.”
 
Miyu rolled her eyes, “No, I could beat you up sitting down, but I choose to spare you such pain.”
 
“Why you...” Now even the school whore knows how to fight. She drew back her leg to cause Miyu's head some major trauma but Miyu quickly kicked out her leg that stood on the ground.
 
“Kyaaa!!”And with a THUMP Natsumi fell to the ground hard.
 
“Simple.” Miyu got up and brushed herself off.
 
Natsumi growled and launched herself at Miyu when someone grabbed the collar at the back of her uniform, “Is there anything I should be concerned about here.”
 
“Saionji-sensei!” Natsumi squealed.
 
“Pfft,” Miyu turned around, “I don't need protection, Saionji. I can handle girls like her any day.”
 
“Freaking weirdo,” Natsumi mumbled, “So Saionji-kun—OOF!”
 
Kanata dropped her. “Saionji-sensei.” He said sternly and walked away.
 
 
::Two days later::
 
Miyu pranced into the classroom during lunch. A little over cheerful.
 
“Koni!!” She chimed.
 
“Flmgh”
Came a muffled...sound from where it looked like Kanata had his head in his arms.
 
“Saionji?” Miyu blinked. “Saionji, daijoubu?”
 
“Honya?” he looks up his hair is more tousled than usual he looked like he hasn't got a lot of sleep, plus he has a very dazed look on his face,”yah, I'm A-okay.”
 
Miyu looks at him skeptically. “Let me feel your head.”
 
“NO!” He shouts like a five year old, “I said I am okay, and I mean it.” His head slams down on the desk.
 
Miyu flinches, that musta hurt. She peeks around to the garbage can to see an empty bottle of Nyquil. “Hey, how much of this was in here this morning.”
 
“Oh, that?” He looked up, “It was full, but it didn't work so I ended up chugging the whole thing. Ain't that so funniieee??”
 
Miyu raised her eyebrows, very high, “Have you ever drunk any alcohol before?”
 
“uhhh, me don't drink alcohol. Even a teaspoon would send me off crazy. Tee Hee.”
 
“Therefore you have exactly ZERO alcohol tolerance,” Miyu grumbled.
 
I mean seriously, who in their right mind drinks more Nyquil than necessary?
(Yes Nyquil does have alcohol. This drug is a remedy for colds and cough.)
 
“Tee hee, you're so funnie Kouzuki-chaannn.” He took her hand closest to him and rested his cheek on it.
 
“Okay, shut up before I hurl, seriously.” Miyu groaned yet didn't retract her hand away.
 
“Why don't you just take a nice walk to the nurse's office and go to sleep for the rest of the day?”
 
“No can do,” Kanata suddenly sounded more like himself, “I can make it through the day.” His words faded off as his head fell onto the desk.
 
“Okay, look,” Kanata brought his head up so he can look at her, “YOU are going to ask one of the TEACHERS to help get you home after school, okay?” she let her thumb caress his flushed cheek gently.
 
“mmmmkay.”
 
Miyu sighed and went up to the board an in the neatest possible “Saionji” hand writing possible she wrote, “Free study period today”. She sighed and hoped he could remember to get someone after school; it wasn't like she could talk nicely to him in public.
 
::6th period::
 
Everything was going surprisingly smooth. Miyu hid the medicine deep in the trash, so everyone just assumed he was up late last night and wanted to sleep. She sighed quietly.
 
====
 
 
“So I am betting he isn't really just sleepy.” Aya leaned over, in the surprising quiet of the classroom.
 
“Sick, but I can't help him. Not now at least.” She groaned, “At least he drank all that crap during break or something, he was pretty loopy.”
 
“I see, so what are you gonna do?”
 
“I told him to go get a teacher to drive him home after school.”
 
“I see...” Nanami looked at her friend with a perceptive look but said nothing.
 
 
:: after school::
 
Miyu had been home for about an hour when she noticed some spare papers she had graded in her backpack. Crap she better get these to Kanata. She began walking to his apartment and then realized she didn't know the code to get in.
 
“Hmm, I left the paper (with the security numbers) at my house. Oh well he won't be grading much of anything in that state anyway.”
 
So she decided to go to the school and drop it off at his desk
(The school is open after hours for sports practice and clubs).
 
Miyu walked through the halls to the door and inwardly gasped to find the door ajar.
 
`That's strange, wouldn't he lock the door after he's done for the day?' of course he was sick, but Kanata was a man of habit.
 
She slowly pushed open the door and saw nothing unusual. Everything was in place, just as it was left during sixth period. “Maybe he just forgot when he went to ask a teacher for a ride.” She shrugged and stepped to the desk to lightly place the papers there when they fell from her hands.
 
“Saionji!?” She screamed and bent over the unconscious body of her teacher. ”Saionji, daijoubu!?” She shook him a bit but he only groaned. His body was hot to the touch.
 
She saw he was still breathing and showed signs of circulation then she whipped out her cell phone.
 
“Nanami, come to the school now with a cab and bring Aya as well, Im gonna need some help.”
 
=====
 
Kanata's eyes slid open. It was dark. He tried to make a noise but his throat hurt, he didn't remember drinking porcupine spines. He rolled over to see a pink comforter cover him.
 
As he tried to take in more of his surroundings rolling waves of pain seemed to crash over him. His muscles ached to the bone, he felt as if someone had set his skin on fire, and his eyelids felt like they would never open again.
 
Then he caught a glimpse of some light, pretty faint, but there. He saw someone sitting, but really couldn't make it out. He figured to hell with it and risked the pain to see who it was.
 
“K—“He throat burned with the sharp `K' sound. So he decided to take the other route out. “Mi-Miyu”
 
She didn't stir from where she sat.
 
“Miyu.” He tried again, he throat begging him to stop.
 
“Oh hmmm?” She slowly opened her eyes, ”Oh, you're awake.”
 
Kanata seemed to be trying to speak again.
 
“No, don't talk.” She said quietly, “We don't want you to hurt yourself.” She got up and stretched a bit, “You fell unconscious at the school, so I brought you here, y'know, to take care of you and stuff.”
 
“School..” He said weakly.
 
“I took care of it, dun worry.” She then added, “Don't worry; no one knows you're here. Now come on go to sleep, its 3 in the morning.” She yawned a bit
 
“Mnn...” He made a sound between a grunt, a groan and a sigh. He closed his eyes and jumped slightly at a cold cloth being put on his head.
 
“Jeez, it's not like I stabbed you.” He heard her voice, “We have to get this fever down. Don't be such a child.”
 
“Why?” he whispered, “Why did you help me?”
 
“…”
 
“Cause you don't seem like you have many other people to help you.” she paused, “And you can't just rely on yourself all the time.”
 
He grumbled, and was a bit surprised when he felt Miyu lay her head on his chest
(he can't see cause of the cloth across his eyes >>P).
 
“Would you rather like Natsumi finding you in the classroom?”
 
“Natsumi?”
 
She snorted, “Remember that girl who tried to beat me up?”
 
“Her?”
 
“Her.”
 
“Why would I—“
 
“Never mind.”
 
“…”
 
“It's kinda nice…”
 
“What?”
 
“To hear you say my name…”
 
“It hurts to say your last name right now.”
 
Miyu sighed. “Just try to get some sleep.”
 
Kanata let his tired eyes close. He didn't mind the added weight on his chest. He just let her sleep there as she is using him as her pillow. That's the least he can do now for occupying her bed.
 
- - - -
 
“Ohayou.” Said a welcoming voice.
 
He groaned and turned over.
 
“Saionji-kun are you feeling better?” the voice persisted he speak.
 
“A little.” He was surprised to see his voice didn't hurt. He opened his eyes to see he was still in Miyu's room, and she STILL had herself draped across him, and her father stood in the doorway looking cheery.
 
“Ano, this issss, I mean... er....” he tried so desperately to defend their current state but his body is killing him.
 
Yuu chuckled, ”My daughter is so energetic. She has been making sure you have been okay day in and day out.”
 
He gives him a “Wtf” look. His daughter's teacher was in her bedroom, in her bed. Only a three-year or so difference. Wasn't he suspicious at all?
 
“Would you like some breakfast?”
 
“Um...okay?”
 
“I'll get some started,” Yuu was about to walk out but then poked his head back in,
 
“Please try not to disturb Miyu-chan, she is very tired.”
 
He slowly nods and lies back down. Then he frowned and he didn't like lying down. He looked at the girl's face, smiled and slid some of her bangs away from her forehead.
 
“baa-ka”
 
He wanted to improve his circulation a little so he carefully moved his legs and put his feet to the ground. Unfortunately, he had woken up Miyu. He began to stand up, but lost his balance seeing as his legs hadn't been used for a while.
 
“Eeeh!”
 
She caught him,
 
“Hey, you're doing better, but not that much.”
 
“Says who?”
 
“Me.” She pushed him back onto the bed,
 
“Now sit your butt down Mr. I-can- talk-now.”
 
He groaned.
 
Miyu ran into the bathroom and changed into her uniform,
 
”Papa! I'm leaving now!”
 
“Ahh, demo your breakfast.”
 
“No time!” He heard put on her blades and slam the door. “JA NE!!!” She screamed from outside.
 
A few minutes later Yuu came in and bowed, “I am sorry but I have to leave for work now too. Here's your breakfast, and lunch is downstairs on the counter. Try walking around a bit, it will help you regain your strength.”
 
Yuu set down some rice and tempura by the bed the bowed again. “Phone numbers on the fridge if you need me or Miyu-chan. Ja!”
 
“Sayonara?” He said as he heard the door slam. It was like he was part of the family. “Strange people.”
 
===
 
 
He eventually got bored sitting around and stood up, after a few tries he was able to walk again. Slowly, but walking is an achievement. He finally reached the couch and sat down in front of the TV. He turned it on and began flipping through random channels, when a commercial caught his eye.
 
Some new popular movie that was supposed to come out soon.
 
“A teacher.
`Ohayou, it's time to get started.'
A student.
`I don't see why he's so hard on us. Especially me.'
 
How can their passion be kept a secret?
`Sensei! Kiss—'“
 
:CLICK:
 
Kanata clutched his chest. He decided to avoid movie previews for the day. And some how the channel changed to a popular “talk show”.
 
“Today on Jyariiii Spuriiigaahh Two lovers who claim all they want is to be together. Only one problem one is a teacher, the other his student.”
 
“AGHHHH!!”
 
:CLICK:
 
“Want to fur fill your teacher student fantasies?” A deep sultry voice on the TV raved.
 
“ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
 
:CLICK!!!!:
 
“Movies are much better than TV.” Kanata concluded looking at the many different selections of movies the Kouzuki's owned.
 
 
::Hours pass::
 
“We're home!” called a voice.
 
No answer.
 
Three voices peer over the couch to see Kanata sleeping soundly.
 
“Poor thing, he must be so tired.” Said the shape with purple eyes.
 
“He'd been tossing around in bed,” the shape with the green eyes sighed, ”He'd been in such a daze I doubt he remembers much of the past two days I've been taking care of him.”
 
“He's pretty cute sleeping; it's a shame waking him.” Said the other one.
 
“Not for me.”
 
“Eh? Miyu don't do it!”
 
“OHMIGOSH!! A BAND OF FAN GIRLS THEY FOUND YOU!”
 
Kanata sat straight up, “WHERE!?”
 
“Got yah, but we are pretty close to your biggest fan girls.”
 
Both girls faked the starry eyed look.
 
“Stop, that's too scary.” then Kanata blinked, “Tenchi-san, Konishi-san?”
 
“They are here to help me, with you.”
 
“What?”
 
“Ahhh, young grasshopper,” Miyu sighed putting her index and middle finder to his forhead,
 
“You have much to learn of the ways of the common day school whore.”
 
 
Suzuku