Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Miyu Trains Kanata ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: Miyu's trains Kanata
 
Disclaimer: D!3 = not mine
 
- - - - - - - -
 
"Okay I am scared and slightly confused..." Kanata muttered backing away slowly.
 
"Natsumi Sujimoto." Miyu took a file to her nails, "You are familiar with this name no?"
 
"Yeah I am. One of my best students."
 
"Well, she's out for you, sir." Aya put a hand on her hip, "and seeing how completely and utterly socially inept you are, we decided to take time out of our schedule to help you."
 
"What do you mean `socially inept'?"
 
"Hey! You should be thankful." Miyu whipped out a pointed, and overhead, and a white screen from seemingly nowhere. "Now we shall discuss the details of your, he he, interrogation."
 
"Interrogation?" Kanata dug into his seat more.
 
"ACK!"
 
=======
 
 
::5 minutes later::
 
"Aww, come on sweetie, you can come out now." Nanami urged to the shape under the table, "Miyu-chan promised to behave."
 
"N-NO WAY! You people are CRAZY" Kanata yelled at the top of his lungs.
 
"Grrrrrr..."
 
"AGH!!" Kanata jumped out from under the table. "I thought you said Kouzuki wasn't gonna try anything."
 
"I'm not." Miyu rolled her eyes, leaning on her teacher, "That's Wannya, you were in his spot."
 
Aya and Nanami giggled and Kanata huffed and crossed his arms.
 
"Alright to begin now," Miyu smiled, "Sit down please." She pushed her teacher onto the sofa.
 
He frowned. "I don't see why I have to do this."
 
"Cause we don't want you to get hurt, Saionji-sensei." Aya pleaded.
 
"Plus I have made it my new mission to frustrate Natsumi in everyway." Miyu raised her arm in mid-air.
 
"Well, that too." Nanami giggled, "So Saionji-sensei do you know what a girl looks like or does when she's totally head over heels for you?"
 
"There are girls head-over-heels for me?"
 
"Uh no duh," Miyu rolled her eyes, "Why do you think they tackle glomp you?"
 
"I dunno, I never really noticed it before."
 
They looked at him with disbelief.
 
"Well, maybe I sorta knew, but I have other things on my mind besides High school girls who have some silly crush!"
 
"Inform us, we are more than glad to know." Aya said in monotone.
 
"Hey this is serious!" Then Kanata put a hand to his head, "Well not really but, I am the only child in my family.”
 
"How does that distract you?" Miyu raised her eyebrows.
 
"My dad wants me to have a bride," Kanata sighed, "And it was already chosen that I marry Akira."
 
"So your heart lies somewhere else...?" Nanami said slowly.
 
"Definitely not, I love Akira… but just as a sister.”
 
"Ohhhh..." They chimed. "Harsh."
 
"So, Aya-chan and Nanami-chan." Miyu turned her friend, "Up for the challenge?"
 
Nanami wiggled her eyebrows, "Helping Saionji-sensei avoid whores and find his :Sigh: true love? IKUYO!!"
 
Kanata sighed.
 
"Alright Lesson one," Aya said seriously, "When a girl likes you, she will go out of her way to bump into, touch you, talk to you, look at you."
 
Miyu came up from behind him and bumped into him "GOMEN NASAI SAIONJI-SENSEI!" She said over loudly, then touched his arm, "Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you!"
 
"Good example Miyu-chan!" Nanami applauded, "Now those kinds of crushes are harmless, they will fade with a good amount of time."
 
Nanami smacked the pointer in her hand hard. "Now these are the ones you should beware, they are very hard to spot, yet pretty easy in some ways. These kind of crushes are secretive, conniving, all they want to do is get one good ahem, fuck out of you and then they either use you more or they dump you like that and spread vicious rumors about you."
 
Kanata looked at Miyu with a scared look in his eye.
 
"Pretend I am Natsumi, alright?." She said quietly.
 
"Ano..."
 
"Just do it..." She rolled her eyes.
 
Kanata closed his eyes and imagined he was in his classroom grading papers, when he opened them there was Natsumi/Miyu.
 
"Saionji-kun" Her voice cooed, "What are you doing?"
 
He blinked, was he supposed to say something?
 
Natsumi/Miyu rolled her eyes, "You know for the longest time, I think we have wanted the same thing."
 
Kanata raised his eyebrows.
 
"Each other." She said darkly, then she slammed him down. Right now the other two girls are just captivated by the demonstration that they didn't flinched when they saw them actually falling down.
 
Kanata is getting nervous as her lips came with in centimeters of his. However, Miyu took the opportunity to lay a quick kiss on his lips even before Aya and Nanami could even notice, not to mention they can only see their backside.
 
"Aya-chan, Nanami-chan, I told you he was easily seduced."
 
Unaware of what they didn't saw, they were awakened from the trance.
 
“That was sooo hot…” Nanami just shook her head
 
"Damn you just lost us 500 yen Saionji-sensei."
 
“I can't help but feel like we paid for a R-movie or something.”
 
“That's not funny you, two!” Kanata tried to dust off himself, still couldn't analyze on his mind what Miyu actually did seconds ago.
 
"Usually it won't happen like that," Miyu held out her hand as Aya deposited five one yen coins. "She will make you think you have the control, when you don't. You fall into her trap."
 
"Alright, fine can I go to sleep now?"
 
"Hah, yah right!" Miyu snorted. "Dinners soon."
 
Kanata sighed, "Well then fine, I'll watch TV, but I am going back to school um tomorrow?"
 
"Tomorrows Sunday." Miyu taunted. "Don't worry I'll make sure you wake up. So what's on the TV."
 
Miyu jumped over the couch and bounced by Kanata. Aya and Nanami quietly sat next to him. Wannya just jumped onto his lap.
 
"Do I have any personal space?"
 
"No!" They both yelled at him.
 
=========
 
 
::Lets skip all the boring details, to MORNING::
 
After much arguing Miyu had made Kanata let her sleep on the floor and he on the bed. Trust me even Yuu had to come to get them to shut up. But Miyu was quite content with the floor, and she threatened Kanata saying if she slept next to him that she would send pictures to the newspapers. No he didn't want to lose his job today.
 
So that's why Miyu was slightly surprised to find herself on her bed in the morning. And even more surprised to see her teacher come out of the shower with only a towel on. She had half the mind to turn around and erase the picture from her mind. But as I said before, that's only half. So she did what any sane girl would do when faced with a half naked Kanata. She stared.
 
To Miyu, she liked how he wasn't completely buffed out just sorta, what I like to call punk-rock buff. Strong enough to kick butt, but doesn't look like it at first glance. When he began to turn her way Miyu immediately went to sleeping mode.
 
"I feel watched." He grumbled, by now looking around suspiciously. He then got on his "basketball coach" attire. Sweatpants, long sleeved t-shirt, socks, and an air-Jordan vintage rubber shoes.
 
Suddenally Miyu felt a distinct tap on her shoulder.
 
"Wake up, Kouzuki." Kanata said with a bored tone. Then after a minute of no response an evil smirk came to his face, "So yah liked what yah saw?"
 
"ACK NO!!! FLABBY SKIN!" Miyu threw a pillow at him. "HENTAI!"
 
He caught the projectile pillow and gently placed it on her bed. "Come on you seriously need to get up and get changed." Kanata was about to exit when, "Hey fairs fair, I should watch you with your top off."
 
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Miyu slammed the door.
 
Kanata walked down the stairs, murmured evil laughter escaping his lips.
 
"Ohayou Saionji-kun." Yuu smiled from the bottom of the stairs. "Sleep well?"
 
Kanata nodded.
 
"Not one to talk a lot, are we?" Yuu kept his smile, "Anyway, you don't have to worry about your class being behind or you being behind on grading papers."
 
Kanata gave him a questioning look.
 
"Miyu-chan took care of it all. She organized the classes everyday, she graded the papers, and followed your teaching procedure down cold. And she even offered to teach all those days, skipped out on her other classes."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yes, she even continued with the test on Friday," Yuu started walking to the kitchen, "I graded it, most every one got B's or higher."
 
"How the...?"
 
"Papa, what ever you are cooking smells delicious!" Miyu cried as she ran down the stairs past her teacher. "Oi...hurry up!"
 
Kanata blinked then shook his head, "Hai coming."
 
=======
 
....
 
Kanata glanced at his team with boredom; they were actually starting to get better, which was a welcomed relief for him. But his eyes wandered to the cheerleaders' side, of course to a certain cheerleader.
 
'Why...did she do all that?' was really all he could wonder about what the Kouzuki patron said earlier.
 
..a little further down, to a different cluster of cheerleaders...
 
"Hey!! Saionji-sensei is looking at us!" There was a united squeal, then a gasping sigh, and a weak wave to the now flustered teacher.
 
"Hmph!" Natsumi snorted.
 
"eh?" One of her friends asked, "You suddenly dislike Saionji-sensei?"
 
"No, he was looking at the whore," Natsumi growled, "Kouzuki."
 
"Natsumi, come on" Her friend rolled her eyes, "You're taking those rumors way seriously.”
 
"Hey I am prettier than her, you know!" Natsumi's face grew dark.
 
"You're not feeling threatened or anything like that, are you?" Her friend glared, "Just remember stress causes break outs"
 
"What ever, I could make him mine with or with out that bitch." Natsumi flipped her hair.
 
 
..After practice..
 
 
Miyu sat spinning in Kanata's teacher chair. Kanata wasn't here yet so she was free to goof off.
 
"Sorry I am late!" Kanata came rushing in, "Stupid team, its as if we hadn't been practicing all summer—hey what the heck are you doing in my chair?"
 
"Being bored," Miyu answered simply, "You know can I have this chair. It's squishy!"
 
"So, I heard you graded all the papers." Kanata raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yah," Miyu smirked, "I mean it was soooooo easy, I don't see why you have such a hard time."
 
"Well," Kanata said a little flustered, "thanks."
 
Miyu blinked and stopped in mid swirl. "Eh?"
 
"I said thanks." Kanata said bluntly, "Now can we just get on with what ever grading there is left."
 
"Demo," Miyu felt a huge sweat drop roll down her head, "There is none."
 
"EEHHH??" Kanata's jaw dropped.
 
"Can I go home?"
 
"No! I said one hour after practice and I mean it!"
 
"Ah! You are such a hentai!" Miyu let out a screech.
 
"No I am NOT!" Kanata gave her a glare, "I am just inflexible; now SIT!"
 
"Hai." Miyu sat perturbed in her assigned seat.
 
"So what are you planning on doing?"
 
"Wait for an hour to pass." Kanata raised an eyebrow to suggest that she should have known that.
 
Miyu huffed, "I'd rather talk or something."
 
"About what? How you are planning on giving me some social life?"
 
"Or how you molested me when I am clearly under age?" Miyu suggested innocently.
 
He glared, she had him there.
 
"Your family." Miyu smiled friendly. "How about that?"
 
"Iie," He said coldly.
 
"Eeeehhh?" Miyu smiled more determinately. "Come on, I am not that evil."
 
"A student need not know of a teachers family," Kanata said slow and distinctly.
 
“…”
 
“Then could you tell me about Akira, then?” Miyu suddenly changed the mood of the conversation.
 
“Akira?”
 
“She's your fiancé, right? She must be really pretty.”
 
“She is…”
 
“I'm sorry… if I knew that you already have a fiancé then those things that happened between us may have been prevented.”
 
“I wouldn't call her exactly as my fiancé.”
 
“Then what do you call her then?”
 
Miyu is being a little interrogative about the topic that Kanata is almost convinced that the girl in front of him is a little `upset'. So he let out a few laughs and Miyu just raised an eyebrow.
 
“What's so funny?”
 
“Are you jealous?”
 
“Wh-Wha- THE NERVE! THE HELL NOT!!!” she stood from her seat with shades of red on her face.
 
“You look kinda cute being all flustered like that.”
 
Miyu growled and looked ready to attack when Kanata walked right in front of her and sat on her desk table. Miyu just looked at his form as he gazed blankly at the window beside them.
 
“She was more like my childhood sweetheart. Back then I had this huge crush on her. I kinda sworn that she felt the same, however, her family moved away from our neighborhood before anything could blossom between us. I only got in touch of her a month ago and my father took the opportunity to talk to her about the marriage and she accepted the deal.”
 
Miyu stepped in took the rest of the space of the desk table that hasn't been occupied by her teacher and surprisingly the table was strong enough to hold them both up.
 
 
“So what was the deal?”
 
“If I haven't found the right one within two months, I'll be marrying her.”
 
“I see…” Miyu said in a low tone. But she pretended to smile and looked at him.
 
“So you don't love her like that. Well atleast it could be worse, right? I mean you already knew each other. You two can just pick up where you left off, right?”
 
“Kouzuki.”
 
“…”
 
She was silent and he can't figure out why have the mood swings.
“I mean… I can't believe that your first kiss was…”
 
“Speaking of which, why did you that?” Kanata interrupted her.
 
Miyu knew that was coming so she stood up away but her hand was held back by Kanata. “Wh-What are you talking about?”
 
“Yesterday, when we fell down you quickly stole one from me when I clearly stated in our talk that something like that will never happen again.” He too came back in his vertical form with her hand still on his. Obviously this guy has no idea and clearly the girl has none either. But why neither is not paying notice to it?
 
“I-uh-I was…“
 
He stood tall and kept staring to his eyes. Big mistake, but she couldn't break out. The hold on her hand wasn't even that tight but she can't muster to have the strength to resist.
 
“And you have the audacity to call me a pervert this morning, when you violated that certain talk and kissed me and me without doing anything perverted…”
 
“Yet.” Miyu said softly. Well his mistake was to look at her eyes as well. He then slowly leaned down his face to hers and she did nothing but stood there.
 
“Just want to get even.” Kanata said quietly.
 
Closer
 
These two have self-control issues…
 
Closer
 
Knock! Knock! Knock!
 
Both of them shut their eyes open after hearing that alarming sound that came from the door. They were an inch away from again committing infidelity, well sort of, not to mention school controversy. They composed themselves and agreed with their distance as the person opened the door.
 
"Saionji-sensei!"
 
Miyu and Kanata both looked toward the door blankly.
 
"Hello... Sujimoto" Kanata said sternly.
 
"Hai!" She chirped, "You can just call me Natsumi-san though!"
 
"Hey I better go, good luck on 'grading' Saionji!" Miyu put grading in parenthesizes.
 
He tried to throw Miyu a 'please help me' look, but she was already gone.
 
"Sujimoto-san, I don't think you need to be in my class room right now," Kanata raised a attentive brow, "Considering it's not yet for your math class."
 
"Demo, Saionji-kun!" Natsumi smothered on the cheese, "I need help and there aren't any other math teachers around. Plus," She took a step forward and leaned over Kanata's desk, "I feel more comfortable around you, cause you are so young and all."
 
Now quite the spot Kanata is in, isn't he? Perfect view of Natsumi's lacey bra, and quite a bit of chest showing. How will he escape? Well, that's up to me. =D Please Read and Review.
 
 
Tsuzuku