Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Kanata Rewards Miyu ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7: Kanata Rewards Miyu
 
Disclaimer: D!3 Not Mine
 
- - - - - -
 
If you remember well from last chapter, our favorite teacher is currently in a tough position. Natsumi's on the prowl and is set on what she wants, and that would be him, he is in his class room with no where to run, so I think its time to continue the story, before you choke me. =D
 
"Saionji-kun," Natsumi purred seductively, when POOF! A pom-pom fluttered harmlessly to the ground, after hitting Natsumi in the head of course. Kanata was finally awaken from his trance and he was able now to move his head to look at the inanimate object on the floor and move his body and pick up the thing then look at where it came from.
 
"Natsumi, you are stupid, do you want to be expelled!?" Miyuki screeched, "Come on, let's get out of here." As she walked over to drag her insane friend away from the flustered teacher she flipped her blue hair over her shoulder, "I am sorry Saionji-sensei, my friend just needs her medication, that's all!" With that much happened, they were gone leaving the raveled teacher.
 
“I can't take this shit no more.” Kanata fell to the floor as they, well Miyuki, ran off. "Maybe I should transfer."
 
. . . . .
 
 
Kanata sighed as he walked down the streets, he unfortunately didn't have his car with him, so he was stuck carrying all his stuff from Miyu's home. And Natsumi coming on to him was not a good way to end practice.
 
Now he is thinking that all of her efforts to be one of his best students in his class is because of the fact that she wants to get into his good side and hopingly acquire some “hefty reward” from him.
 
Speaking of best students, Christine also made her move. But unlike Natsumi, she was modest about it. She only gave him a present before stepping out of the campus; luckily no one was there to witness it, then ran off immediately right when he was holding the small box wrapped in red paper with a yellow ribbon. She was in to him as well.
 
Not only that his basketball team will be engaged on the nearing season; but he also must prepare for the Math-alon, that is also around the corner. He doesn't even have a set of students representing his class yet. In terms of performance, Natsumi and Christine would be the right students to be booked. Great. Just Great. He just sighed with that thought. Though he still need a third student. He closed his eyes to better center his mind and keep it from wandering when even more noise entered his mind.
 
 
Carry on my wayward son
There will be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
 
He looked over to see none other than he oh so "UN-ANNOYING" student air guitaring and head banging her heart out.
 
He walked up to her side of the house, where all the music was coming from. "What the heck are you doing?"
 
She heard something from outside despite of the ruckus circulating the house. She lifted up her head, but instead of being embarrassed, like many of us would be she just beamed, "I'm having fun, wanna join me?"
 
"What!? I think not!!" Kanata screeched, "After leaving me with that madwoman I think I'll NOT trust you anymore."
 
"Oh yah how'd that go anyway?" Miyu danced around on her bed.
 
"Her friend came in."
 
"WHAT!?" Miyu pulled her hands to her ears, "Can't hear yah!"
 
"FINE I AM COMING UP THEN!" Kanata once again screeched.
 
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high
Though my eyes could see
I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I can hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say
 
He climbed the tree with ease. Not missing a beat. Normally when a person says he'll be coming up usually this person would use the front door then use the stairs like everybody else. But no, he had to use the tree to raise his body to her window.
 
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
 
"Ah! Saionji, See you've come to visit, can't get enough!?" Miyu yelled over the music.
 
"SHUT UP!" He yelled.
 
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man
It surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune
But I hear the voices say
Carry on my wayward son
 
"Don't" He grabbed a branch.
 
There'll be peace when you are done
 
"Even,"
 
Lay your weary head to rest
 
"Joke,"
 
Don't you cry no more
 
"WITH ME!"
 
No!
 
His foot slipped...
 
 
So what exactly happened? Well, Miyu grabbed his hand and yanked him as hard as she could inside the room, where they topple onto the bed and hitting the CD player causing Miyu's CD to skip.
 
Kanata was breathing a little heavily, that freaked him out. Then he realized that once again, he was on top of Miyu. He was about to get up when Miyu pulled him down and they locked lips.
 
Okay, unexpected to say the least.
 
"Kouzuki," He said puling away, "We already got through with this. I'm your teacher, you're my—"
 
"I know," She growled, "Shut up." She kissed him again.
 
I feel like I've always been forgetting something why does my heart feel empty?
My heart is rowdy in this chest flapping its small wings
With just a little courage, please notice this feeling
 
Kanata gave into, well himself, you could say. Once again his instinct out-weighted his reasoning. He began kissing Miyu's neck softly as she fiddled with his shirt buttons. No, these two don't have any sense. They did manage to have the trouble of standing up but only right beside Miyu's bed.
 
I want to tell you, keep it a secret between the two of us
I just want to be more than friends with you, I love you more than anyone
I hear friends who are noisy don't we want to be together like this forever?
looking for fun things only, laughing when I become alone, I quickly become lonely
 
The movement caught her by surprise. Just inches in front of Kanata, Miyu managed to just smile, assuming that he would go back to getting sane. But Kanata's eyes caught hers when she looked up. She didn't know what her eyes looked like. His were unreadable, but with only a little hitch in his step he was stepping into her, wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her nearer to his body. His other hand brushed her hair behind her ear and guided her head close to his. With her eyes sliding shut, Miyu let her other senses take over. Her real attention, though, was on her lips, and the anticipation of what she knew was coming.
 
Everyone pauses at this place, because they want to remain this way
Let's look for a dream everyone, reaching out farther
We can probably fly so open your wings of the heart
 
Miyu slid off his shirt and smirked, "Still how I remember it." Kanata is now bare of his upper body. He didn't even mind letting his shirt flop on the carpeted floor.
 
By the time she is checking him out, two arms latched on her body and Kanata just gently laid her back on her soft mattress with him on top, stuck like glue. "So you admit to staring?" Kanata raised a curious brow.
 
"Hush." Miyu flipped him over onto his back and leaned down to kiss him again. Kanata's mouth met hers in mimicry of the previous night's actions when they had this kind of situation on the night of her birthday. Although she expected a short kiss like that first one, Kanata continued to press her to him as he moved his lips over hers. She felt her bottom lip pulled between his and sucked upon lightly. It was beyond any sensation she had ever felt. Her thoughts and reservations flew out the window where she dragged him in. Miyu responded as if pulled by a string, tasting at his lips with her tongue until his dipped out to meet it. They explored each other's mouths passionately, running their tongues slowly over every reachable part. Kanata's arms wrapped around her back, his hands running up and down her spine while Miyu lifted her hands to his head and sank her fingers into his unruly hair to give herself some leverage thinking that her senses would stop to function. She thought they might, but she didn't want this to stop.
 
This time that we won't forget even when we become adults someday
When you find the wind, let's go to that old place again
Let's look for a dream everyone, reaching out farther
We can probably fly so open your wings of the heart
 
Miyu moaned a bit as Kanata continued devouring her neck with passion. Kanata used that moment to flip her over and placed another wet one on her lips.
 
Man these guys have control issues.
 
“How could you leave me with her? Didn't you noticed my yearn for help?”
 
Kanata took this time to breath. It was almost excruciating when Kanata broke the kiss, the breath from his mouth warming her cheeks as he pulled away. When she opened her eyes he loomed over her, looking down on her face with a carefully composed expression. His chest heaved as he breathed heavily. Her own body trembled. But she was in the playful mode today so she conjures up the words to have a reply on his question.
 
“I just wanted to know how you would fare against the real Natsumi.” She placed her moist hand to his cheek. “So tell me… what happened between you two right after I left?”
 
He dove in to lay down butterfly kisses on her right ear. She couldn't help but shiver and be tickled a little by his proximity. “She was bold, you were right. And might I add that those were the first time I saw a set of a girl's chest that… size.”
 
“Her upper button's were undone, huh? Uuuuhhh that was a bonus. I know she would but I am still worried that you weren't ready for some flesh yet.”
 
“Not ready for some flesh yet?” Kanata raised an eyebrow. “You're only 3 years younger than me and freely saw me nothing but a towel on and you say that I'm not ready for some flesh yet? Some training you gave me. But still, this is like my reward to you.”
 
“What are you getting at?”
 
“I already told you earlier, remember? Fair is fair. I should see yours.”
 
Without even giving her time to react, Kanata leaned down placing his lips over her and began to slide off her shirt.
 
I want to tell you,
Keep it a secret between the two of us
I just want to be more than friends with you,
I love you more than anyone
 
"Miyu-chan! A special someone is here to see you!"
Kanata was ready to jump out the window when Miyu grabbed him.
 
"You can't be seen climbing out of the window!" Miyu threw him into the bathroom, "STAY! Don't make a noise, don't BREATHE...in fact don't THINK!" Miyu slammed the door and turned off the CD player then stormed down stairs.
 
"Mikan-chan! Konichiwa!" Miyu smiled. "It's been a while. How's life?"
 
"It's only been a month. And what was with the loud music?" No Mikan wasn't questioning, she was demanding.
 
"I was head-banging!" Miyu rolled her eyes, "You know, rock and roll!"
 
"Hmph, and you still stomp around like you did as a kid."
 
Miyu sweatdropped, Crap he heard her and Kanata.
 
"You really should quit that hobby of yours. I did." Mikan gave her a strange look.
 
Miyu just shrugged. Inside she kinda felt a sigh of relief. Maybe she didn't hear anything unusual.”
 
"So Miki-san and Lu-chan went back to the states, huh? So how's the new house working out?
 
"Great!" Yuu smiled. "Wanna go check out the rooms?"
 
A smirk came to Mikan's mouth.
 
Miyu jumped. `Oh Shit!'
 
"I'm raiding the twerp's room!" She ran up the stairs at top speed.
 
"EEHHH!?!??" Miyu screeched and ran right after her, "NO WAY! I—I---I'll KILL YOU!!"
 
But sadly Mikan was already looking around. "Quaint. Just quaint, tomodachi." She then frowned at the ruffled bed.
 
"What? I was air guitaring on my bed!" Miyu smiled hesitantly.
 
Mikan gave her a suspicious look then ran her finger across the bedding and sniffed it delicately, "I smell a male scent."
 
Miyu had on the "irk" face. Who would actually go around and sniff out beds, honestly? "Ano, it's—it's not what you think!!"
 
Then Wannya placidly walks out from under the comforter (He had crawled under there while Miyu went to greet Mikan). "Mao?"
 
"SEE IT WAS WANNYA-CHAN! YOU PERV!!!"
 
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" Mikan roared.
 
"BAKA ROBA!! BAKA ROBA!!!!" Miyu sang dancing through the halls.
 
Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Kanata promptly had a stroke and died. Well, close to it anyway. He scribbled Miyu a quick note and after the cost was clear, hopped out of that bedroom as quickly as possible.
 
=======
 
:the next day at school:
 
 
"I was going to die Nanami-chan," Miyu sighed, "You don't seem to understand...DIE."
 
"Demo, Miyu-chan," Aya put a finger to her chin, "I think Mikan would have liked the fact you saved your teacher from a near and certain injury...even if he was male."
 
Then Nanami had on an evil yet innocent look, "Unless, something else happened..."
 
Miyu jumped, "NO!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT YOU SICK FREAKS OF NATURE!!!" She won't tell them any more details. She learned from experience not to let these two in anything Saionji-related.
 
People in the hallways stopped to stare.
 
"Um, sorry..." She mumbled. So Miyu forgot to mention the fact that She and Kanata had an intense make-out session and if they had been left uninterrupted that both would not be virgins anymore. I mean that really isn't that important, right?
 
"What ever you say, Miyu-chan." Nanami shrugged, "So your cousin's visiting?"
 
"Yes," Miyu sighed, "This week we better not get too err, near Saionji. Or he'll be killed."
 
"Like how near is near?"
 
"Within five miles of him."
 
"Ah. But how will you communicate this to Saionji-sensei?"
 
"Can't, or he'll die." Miyu said matter-of-factly. "No duh."
 
"I could—"
 
"Mikan-chan is spying on me as we speak, she know you are my friends, when she sees you talking to a teacher she will make sure to use her super hearing...You both will be killed. Saionji for being male, you for withholding information."
 
"How about you write a note?"
 
"Too obvious."
 
"Why would you even want to talk to Saionji-sensei anyway?"
 
"Irk!" Miyu jumped up again, "I mean, HE IS SO DESPERATE TO TALK TO ME!!"
 
"No I'm not...." The three students turned around to see their one and only teacher who happened to hear the last part of their conversation. "I mean, I am just assuming it was me you're talking about."
 
"Ano, anoooooooo..." Miyu had on the uber irk face, which basically means impending doom. It's kinda like a spidy sense, except, it's the IRK SENSE.
 
"But I do need to talk to you, Kouzuki."
 
"NO YOU DON'T! NO YOU DON'T!" Miyu's eyes were wide and she was practically foaming at the mouth.
 
"Um, yes I do my class room now."
 
Aya and Nanami watched in utter amazement as Miyu was dragged off crying to her teacher's classroom. They just smiled at her ignoring her plead and gave her a “see-you later-after-your-talk-with-the-teacher” wave.
 
 
======
 
"Kouzuki..."
 
Miyu, by then had regained half her composure but was still in a panicked state. "Yesterday never happened, I know. Can I go now?"
 
"No!"
 
"FINE! I AM SORRY! BUT YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR SAVING YOUR LIFE!"
 
"YAH THANKS FOR SAVING MY LIFE AND FOR THE—"
 
Miyu tackled him to the ground.
 
"What? Back for MORE!?"
 
"SHUT UP! Being watched by Mikan..."
 
"I don't see—"
 
"She is everywhere, she is a bush, she is a tree, she is…”
 
"Right behind you." Loomed an ever fmiliar voice.
 
Miyu put on the irk face once again and immediately turned unresponsive.
 
"Hello, and who are you?" Mikan stood in the teacher's doorway, as Kanata had the problem of Miyu (Who in an anime had probably turned chibi by now) in his lap, unresponsive to boot.
 
"Saionji Kanata, her math teacher."
 
"Yes yes," Mikan gave him a good look over, "You are the one I smelled."
 
"That's because I spent a good three days in her bed. I was sick." Kanata retorted, "This one here was kind enough to take care of me."
 
Mikan was quick on her feet too, "Don't you have a girlfriend or any family to do that?"
 
"My family is in India. And no I don't have any girlfriends, never have"
 
(He didn't even mention about Akira. Probably because out of impulse or he just did it on purpose. Who knows, huh? ^_^)
 
"All one night stands?"
 
Kanata gave her a glare, "I haven't found the right girl yet."
 
(Yeah right. But Miyu's birthday doesn't count, ne?)
 
"How old are you?"
 
"21."
 
"Continue..." Mikan began to walk out of the room when she turned around, "Oh I came to drop off Miyu-chan's lunch. Give it to her when she comes back to consciousness."
 
Yes people, Mikan has left the building with little to no incident.
 
Miyu snapped back into reality then jumped off of Kanata.
 
"Eh? You're alive?"
 
"No thanks to you," Kanata grumbled, "She was just here to deliver your stupid lunch."
 
"Eh?" Miyu blinked and took the lunch, "That's all!? Don't I mean anything to her anymore!? I AM NOT SOMEONE TO BE PROTECTED EVEN IF IT MEANS DRAWING BLOOD!?"
 
"Erm, you have real issues. No, both of you have real issues." Kanata stood up rolled his eyes and pushed Miyu out of the classroom,
 
"Now hurry up and get to your first period, because now I am paranoid."
 
As Miyu walked down the hall you could hear her calling out, "MIKAN-CHAAN, I THOUGHT I WAS IMPORTANT TO YOUUU!!!"
 
 
=====
 
::Lunch::
 
"Ahh First lunch not grading papers with Saionji!" Miyu stretched out her arms.
 
"I wonder who he hangs out with at lunch."
 
"Dunno." Miyu shrugged, "I mean I am sure he hangs out in the teachers lounge."
 
"Maybe we should check on him..."
 
"Yah—wait NO! WHY!? He is an ADULT I am sure he is okay hanging out by himself, I have had all I can TAKE from him!!" Miyu screeched as her friend dragged her down the hall.
 
"Oh, hush up. It gives you more chance to bug him."
 
"Does it look like I care? Now let me go!" Miyu jumped out of Aya and Nanami's grasp causing her to latch onto a nearby door handle, then stumble into the classroom.
 
"What are you two doing here?" Kanata looked up at the three insane teenagers.
 
"Their idea." Miyu said simply, pointing at her friends.
 
"We merely were interested in knowing if you eat alone." Aya said in a friendly tone.
 
"May I ask why you care?" Kanata lifted a brow.
 
"Because we don't think anyone should be so alone." Nanami smiled.
 
"Do what you want." Kanata shook his head and sighed.
 
"Aya-chan, Nanami-chan, come on lets just leave him alone."
 
"You go find us a spot, Miyu" Aya gestured for her to leave, "We have something to discuss with Saionji-sensei anyway."
 
Miyu gave her an unsure look, then left.
 
“…”
 
“…”
 
More “…”
 
And even more “…”
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SAIONJI!?"
 
Kanata fell out of his desk.
 
"You act like you are comfortable being alone! Nobody is, one day it's going to hit you. All this loneliness will come to you and you are going to break down. And because you are acting so anti-social, and because you don't have any REAL friends you are going to be left ALONE to deal with whatever problems you have.” Nanami started yammering.
 
"You don't see it, but we do! We see you every day with the same blank look. It's the same blank attitude. The same blank EVERYTHING. Before Miyu came, you were nothing, just a piece of eye candy for the girls. Then suddenly this girl cops an attitude and suddenly..." Aya eyes soften as she takes a breath, "You became a person. You have depth Saionji-sensei, but you refuse to show it. Why not open up just a little bit?"
 
With that Aya and Nanami bowed and excused themselves quietly. Leaving Kanata to think by himself. He wasn't expecting that to happen.
 
“Riiing” “Riiing” “Riiing”
 
Still lost of focus, Kanata took out his cell phone, took a deep breath and straightens himself out and stood by the window. He let down the speaker and gazed upon the screen. A weak smile was pasted on his face as he gladly places the phone on his left ear.
 
“Hello…”
 
A lot has happened.
 
“I'm doing fine…”
 
But somehow, this call wouldn't make his day worse.
 
“I miss you too…”
 
Maybe make it a lot better.
 
“…Akira.”
 
 
=======
 
:Somewhere inside the campus:
 
“Is everybody who is everybody arrived?” Said the girl with a long wavy pink hair. “They are now present, President.” Came coldly from the girl with blue locks. “Alright then. Let's begin with our meeting. The Vice President shall address this meeting's agenda.”
 
“Girls, due to some more rumors spreading around the campus halls, we held this emergency meeting to open the matter that was previously discussed on our last meeting.” The blue haired girl eyed the number of girls sitting in front of her and draws out a poster-sized picture of a certain blond lass. She smacked the face to point out the obvious.
 
“Kouzuki Miyu”