Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Miyu Consoles ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8: Miyu Consoles
Disclaimer: D!3 = not mine
- - - - - - - -
 
Kanata opened his eyes slowly. The sun immediately began its attack on his face. Aya and Nanami's words rang through his head constantly. Even the fact he was glad to hear from Akira, his encounter with them outweighed his glee. No matter how much he concentrated he couldn't help but wonder why he was like this or why it bothers him so. He shook his head a bit, and then sat up. No use worrying about it. Besides, he will be meeting with Akira tomorrow. Apparently she has something big to discuss, let alone wanted to see him so bad. Atleast that's what she said yesterday.
 
::School::
 
“Eeek!” Screamed a girl.
 
“Have you seen him?”
 
“Yes so delish!”
 
“Nanami, do you know who they are talking about?” Miyu covered her ears.
 
Nanami nodded, “The new history teacher, to replace the fart bag we had before.”
 
“Really!? What does he look like?”
 
“They say he rivals Saionji-sensei.”
 
“That's not saying much.” Miyu said in monotone.
 
“Ah, speaking of the guy, yesterday he seemed sort of out of it after lunch; Even when I bugged him, you know why?”
 
“Can't say we do, Miyu-chan.” Aya smiled.
 
“WAAA!” Miyu's mouth dropped. ”Is that him!?”
 
Then out came none other than a blond haired male. He brushed his hair with his hand, and then sets his eyes on Miyu. He smiles then walks over.
 
“Awww, Kouzuki gets all the hot teachers!”
 
“Man, that stupid whore.”
 
“Hello, ladies, Who is your friend?” the guy asked cheerfully.
 
There was a collective gasp from everyone.
 
“This is Kouzuki Miyu, famous teacher harasser around here.”
“I see. she looks like trouble.” The guy smiled.
 
Miyu laughed a little. “Naw, only to one teacher.”
 
“Where are my manners? Let me introduce myself. I'm Nozomu Hi-- ”
 
“I see you are the same as always Hikarigaoka.” Said a rough voice.
 
The guy turned around, “Why hello there Saionji-kun. You look cheerful as always.”
 
“Answer me,” Kanata frowned, “Why are you here?”
 
“What? No `long time no see' or further catching up chats?”
 
“Hardly.”
 
“Ah ah ah, that's not very nice Saionji-kun, But regardless, my business here is plainly just like yours. To educate the future leaders of tomorrow, especially these beautiful future leaders that surround us.” he chided the infuriated 21 year old.
 
“Bakayaro.” Kanata growled walking off, before loosing his cool even more.
 
“I am sorry for my colleague's behavior.” he smiled, “He is a brute. Now if you will excuse me I must be off to my classroom.
 
Aya and Nanami smiled and waved, but Miyu crossed her arms. The look on her face showing distrust.
 
“Miyu, is something troubling you?”
 
“Hikarigaoka-sensei; I have never seen Saionji so riled up, even with me.”
 
“Okay class, settle down time to begin!” Said the teacher as she walked in.
 
========
 
Sometime later that day::; Girl's Room
 
“That new teacher is really HOT!!!” said a girl who is powdering her face in front of the mirror.
 
“Totally. And he doesn't seem a little rough around the edges like Saionji-sensei. He also has the charming smile.” Said the other girl applying lip balm trying desperately not to over do it due to the jitters she is feeling.
 
“Yeah I know that one. That's the one he gave to that Kouzuki girl this morning. That was so unfair.” Said another girl who is brushing her long brunette hair.
 
“Yeah.”
“Excuse me, can you please repeat those remarks that you three just said” a prone voice crept from the door. The three girls just gasped at the sight of the one who heard their exchange of words second ago. As the entrant waltz to the sink, the three girls move a few steps back to give her room especially to her other friends that followed her there. She made a few wisps from her make-up kit as she looked sternly at the three girls' reflections that were bouncing on the mirror in front of her. They just stood there, not letting out a single word. They just kept on looking at each other trying to persuade the one who will do the talking first with the vice president of the Saionji Kanata Fan Club. Finally, the brunette girl sighed in defeat and bowed first.
 
“Good day, Miss Sujimoto.”
 
“No need for that, Nakamura-san. Now please do tell me about your conversation.”
 
Nakamura Chiaki, age 16, first and the current Saionji Fan-club secretary. She and the others were at yesterday's emergency meeting. She was one of the girls who reported a few “concerns” about the topic yesterday. The topic was about the new girl Kouzuki Miyu and her disputes, so does speak, with their object of affection Saionji-sensei. The talks were getting more and more intriguing about the two, mostly on Miyu's part. The girls, who find her an attention seeker from the said teacher, branded her many names. But no matter how much they degraded her at the meeting, no one really actually know if she does those distractions in his class purposely to get into his pants because she likes him or purposely to get into his nerves because she dislikes him due to their first contact weeks ago. Chiaki no matter how much detested the idea of her getting such attention couldn't really tell for certain on account of it was just all rumors without proof. Yes, she said that concept yesterday which indeed brought a few thoughts of reconsideration before the fan club do something drastic like locking Miyu inside a locker somewhere or something worse. But as much as the rumors circulating around the campus, they tried so much not to let the campus administration hear them. Not that the school would actually believe this without proper due process, but tit would cause lighting a fuse for Saionji-sensei's early retirement. No, they wouldn't like that to happen.
 
“There's a new teacher that came in this morning, Miss Sujimoto. His name is Hikarigaoka Nozomu, same age as Saionji-sensei. He is teaching history.”
 
Natsumi just slid a strand of hair and tuck it on her ear. “Yes so I've heard. But I am more interested on the one with Kouzuki in it.”
 
“Oh yes of course. I'm sorry. Although he gave everyone a friendly gesture since he step foot in campus, the first one he really approached and gave his smile to was Kouzuki and her two cronies. She just acted as normal as she could, though.”
 
“Slutty?” Natsumi raised an inquiring eyebrow.
 
“Well, it was hard to tell, Miss Sujimoto. They haven't talked that much on account of Saionji-sensei walked in.”
 
“Oh is that so?” Tell me more of this, Chiaki.”
 
=============
 
(Fast Pacing…)
 
A few days passed, Kanata seemed evermore stressed and fretful especially when Miyu talked or even looked at Nozomu. He fit in very well with all of the students especially with the young girls, Natsumi is still being bitter on Miyu, Christine continues her silent crusade for Kanata's attention, Aya and Nanami are still to figure out the thing between their friend and their teacher, Mikan was settling herself into her room and on the constant watch, Yuu was ever smiling and keeping in touch with Miki at NASA via video feed in the internet, and Miyu, well she was frustrated and confused. But managing to hide it. She kept her weekends as prosperous as she could keep them possible.
 
:::
 
Then Kanata didn't show up one day.
:::
 
“Hey, where's Mr. High-and-Mighty?” Miyu looked around during the last period.
 
Aya shrugged, “I haven't seen him all day.”
 
“I feel me taking a crap-load of cards to his house again.” Miyu sighed.
 
“Technically he hasn't called in sick; the sub said he mentioned something about a personal matter.” Nanami said.
 
Miyu put a finger to her chin, “I know! Let's ask Hikarigaoka-sensei, he's here!”
 
“Well do you think he would know something even if Saionji-sensei told him anything?”
 
“Good point. I don't know what's the deal between those two.”
 
::After school::
 
“I am sorry, but I do not talk to him often, so I do not know why he is absent.”
 
“Ahh, that's okay.” Miyu smiled. “I can stop by his house. Ja Nanami-chan. Aya-chan, Hikarigaoka-sensei!” With that she ran off.
 
“Strange yet a charming girl, Kouzuki-san.” Nozomu smiled looking at the fading figure of Miyu.
 
“Hai, we know.” Aya and Nanami looked into the distance.
 
“What a waste though. Despite of our chosen profession, I can't help but to feel that she's already unavailable.” Nozomu just sighed in disappointment.
 
Aya and Nanami just giggled about this. Apparently they already felt a sense of admiration from the teacher beside them on a certain blonde girl who happens to be sprinting away to unnecessarily find out why their math teacher was out.
 
“You got that right, Sensei.” Aya smiled at him.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“She receives a lot of love letters inside of her locker everytime she checks it out. She does get flattered a lot though.” Nanami explained.
 
“A lot of admirers, huh? I'm not surprised.”
 
“Yeah but she doesn't respond to any of those. And some of the senders were from really good looking guys both in and outside of our school.”
 
The three just stared it out and just laughed about it about all sorts of possibilities why she was not too interested enough to date any of her admirers. After a few seconds they stopped and looked at the horizon as the last bell sounded through out the campus.
 
“Maybe she can help him.”
 
“Not maybe,” Aya's eyes sparkled as she waved goodbye to Nozomu.
 
Nanami turned to her side and started walking home. ”Most definitely.”
 
 
::Saionji-sensei's apartment::
 
 
“Let me in you lazy fatass.” Miyu said boredly, He hadn't answered after a barrage of Kicks, punches basically an all out assault on the door.
Then quietly, the door clicked open. Miyu blinked and looked in.
 
“Doubleyu-tee-eff Saionji? (yes I do say WTF out loud now)” Miyu looked around the dark apartment slowly. “Saionji, okay this isn't funny. I can't see a thing!”
 
The door closed behind her and as she turned around two arms grasped her.
“Eeeeh?” Miyu screeched but immediately stopped when she realized she wasn't being molested or killed, instead she felt steady tears from someone's face collide into her hair.
 
“It's over.” Came a choked sob.
 
“Saionji?” Miyu couldn't tell, Saionji had never really been seen… emotional.
 
“Daijoubu?”
 
“It's Akira, we met the other day. I was so happy to see her again.” He fell to the floor letting go of Miyu.
 
“God, she even invited me for a date. She may have been annoying but she was my best friend growing up and I missed her so much that I accepted.”
 
“Your fiancée…?”
 
“If I knew that this was going to be our first and only date, I would have hesitated to come in the first place to know her real intentions were.”
 
Miyu could barely make out his crouched form. She doesn't understand what he was talking about but she just let him speak out the words eventually.
 
“It's over.”
 
Miyu bent down and put her arm delicately on his shoulder, not knowing what to say. She wanted to know more behind everything that has transpired during his meeting with Akira. She can't… not right now.
 
“I was so upset about it that the last thing I said to her was to leave me alone…” Kanata's voice croaked, “like she did to mo back then.”
 
“I know…” Miyu began, “I know the feeling.” She wrapped another arm around Kanata's shoulders.
 
“Before I came here at Heiomachi, I had this thing with a guy back at my last school. He really seemed nice and all and every little thing that he did for me flattered me a lot because he was the only one who thoroughly showed a lot of effort just to get my attention.”
 
Miyu rested her head on top of Kanata's, “I didn't know much of the dating world even up till now. Back then, I was sure that I'm ready for it, and gradually I learned to feel the same thing for him. My first love, so does speak. But I was younger and less smart. I soon found out that he hits on every new girl that is admitted on that school."
 
The room went silent for a few moments.
 
“I learned the truth the hard way and saw him actually doing it when I was about to tell him what I feel.”
 
“I couldn't think straight soon after and every following day I kinda lost track and affected my studies. Each time I walk through those halls I cant help but to feel that everyone was glaring and laughing at me for being one of his victims. It was so embarrassing that it was so hard to forget everything. Then my folks decided for us to move and the rest is what we call history.”
 
“Im sorry”
 
“Hm?” Miyu looked up.
 
“You let yourself remember your past that you worked so desperately to forget. But you shouldn't think so hard about it now. You've become stronger and wiser.”
 
Little Miyu stood there for a few moments, then tears began to form, she ducked her head in her arms and cried.
 
“I cried when Mikan said that, for a very long time. And she stayed there `til I was done and asked me `Are you feeling better now?' And I smiled a real smile for the first time for months.”
 
Kanata felt his student's tears on his shirt. Now he is feeling bad for what happened to her. Great. That was what he needs. Another heart breaking tale.
 
“Hey, I'm the one who is hurting here now.” Kanata let a few weak laughs as he wipes his own tears with his sleeve.
 
“What I am just sayin is, its okay, Saionji. You don't have to hold back.” Miyu's grip on him tightened just a tad.
 
He quietly cried into her uniform. She knew that he said that Akira was only like a best friend to him, than a fiancé. She still doesn't know the whole story but seeing how much emotion he is dishing out, he must truly care for her. Maybe so much that probably even loved her… probably.
 
. . .
 
“Hai, Papa, Miyu desu.”
 
Miyu's hand glided across the top of the couch, “I'm not going to be home to night, so don't cook for me. I am staying at a friend's. Something bad happened, so I am going to stay here and consol them for tonight. See you tomorrow. Bai bai!” Miyu sighed and looked at her teacher sleeping on the couch. The expression on his face was a mixture between peace and agony.
She slowly brushed her hand against his cheek, while on her own cheeks tears fell down silently.
 
. . .
 
Kanata opened his eyes as the light filtered into them. Strangely his cheeks didn't taste like salt; he came to the conclusion that Miyu washed his face after he fell asleep. He almost screamed as he looked up and saw her with her arms draped over the edge of the couch sleeping, but instead he smiled.
“Thank you.” He said when he sat up.
 
 
::Knock knock knock::
 
Kanata blinked, no one knew he lived here. Well except for his family, Miyu and the school.
 
“Coming.” He got up and opened the door.
 
And there was Mikan.
 
“Erm, uh, why are you—“
 
“Since I am leaving back to work to finish a deadline today, I would like to say good bye to her.” She said blandly.
 
He figured what she is referring to but… “What gives you the idea she's here?” Kanata gave him a glare.
 
“Her dad says he knows she's here. No duh.” Mikan pushed passed Kanata and went to Miyu sleeping soundly. “You let her sleep like THIS!?”
 
“HEY I fell asleep first!” Kanata Screeched.
 
“No matter its okay I guess.” Mikan sighed. “I mean she did choose you…” she grumbled.
 
Kanata gave him a skeptical look.
 
“The person who betrayed Miyu when she at her private school was a boy.” Mikan said sadly, “I never trusted any men or boys around her. And even then she never accepted in her heart. But I can see that has accepted you, gaki. Consider it a compliment.” Mikan turned and exited, “Give her my regards, sayonara.”
 
The door quietly shut and Kanata was left there to think, well, until Miyu woke up.
 
“Saionji?” Miyu blinked a few times, “you're awake.”
 
Kanata turned around and nodded.
 
“Feeling better?” she got up and cocked her head.
 
“Yah.” He said quietly.
 
Miyu smiled then tears began to form in her eyes, “Im glad”.
 
Kanata reached out and did the first thing that came to mind and held Miyu close, “Watashi mo.”
 
 
“EEEHHH!? IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE'RE LATE!!” Miyu screeched. “I told you one of us should leave earlier as to NOT arouse suspicion to a teacher student relationship!!”
 
“Yah, whatever!” Saionji screeched as they ran towards his car, “And WHO'S the one who took and HOUR long shower.”
 
“Hell-ooOOO! I was totally groudy since I was in my clothes for 24 hours straight!” Miyu huffed as she swung open the car door.
 
“I'd like to see you explain this to the principal!” Kanata started up the car.
 
“I'd rather see YOU do that, Mr. Rico Suave!” Miyu threw on her seat belt.
 
“What ever BAKA!”
 
“Bakayaro!”
 
“Wench!”
 
“Man-whore!”
 
”SLUT!”
 
“BOYTOY!”
“GIRLYGIRL!”
 
“GAYMO!”
 
“Lick my butt.” He said quietly.
 
WHAT!?” Miyu screeched.
 
Kanata just stuck out his signature tongue gesture.
 
“That's so GROSS!” Miyu squealed. “YOU DON'T SAY THAT TO PEOPLE!”
 
“I said that so you would SHUT UP!”
 
“I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO A PEDOPHILE TEACHER!”
 
“I am SO not a pedophile!” Kanata screeched, “You are the one with the LOLITA COMPLEX!”
 
They came to a screeching halt into Kanata's parking space.
 
“L-LOLITA COMPLEX!?” Miyu's eyes narrowed, “Well you are just an ASSMUNCH!” She threw her self out of the car, running after Kanata.
 
“Why the heck are you following me!? YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR FIRST CLASS WITH ME!”
 
“True, but I don't like first period anyway, and bugging you is so much more fun!” Miyu smiled.
 
“GRAGH!” Kanata grabbed her collar and ran back down a hall and threw her into the classroom, then ran off.
 
Everyone looked at the teen now rumpled on the floor. “Itaiii…”
 
----
 
“So, you stayed at his house?” Aya whispered to her friend during Nozomu's history class.
 
Miyu nodded, “He's very bummed right now, so I am going to hang out with him during lunch.”
 
“What happened to not wanting to hang out with him at all?” Nanami asked
 
“I am forcing myself to do this. You know me and my humble heart.” Mysterious sparkles floated around Miyu.
 
“What ever,” They sighed.
 
::Lunch::
 
The three girls pranced in and caught Kanata off guard in his classroom.
 
”Konichiwa Saionji-sensei!” They chimed together.
 
He looked at them strangely. “Why are you here?”
 
“Because we just love our math teacher!” Miyu, Aya and Nanami got on either side of him and pulled his cheeks.
 
“What did I do to deserve this?” He moaned.
 
“Nothing!” They were starting to resemble triplets, and it didn't help they started laughing in unison.
 
“WHAT!?” Kanata cried out, “Why are you laughing at me!?”
 
“Don't worry, Saionji-sensei.” Aya smiled.
 
“You're among friends here.” Nanami laughed.
- - - - - -
 
Reading Plus Reviewing = updating
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV