Daa! Daa! Daa! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Not ❯ Miyu Helps ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

WHY NOT
 
Chapter 10: Miyu Helps
Disclaimer: D!3 Not Mine
A/N: Since I haven't got the chance to update for 2 weeks, this chapter is a double whammy. Please enjoy, read and review. Mediaminers, please look up at the bottom of the page's browser that say “write a review”. I need the inspiration you see. My hospital duty is really eating my time.
- - - - - -
::Cheerleading practice::
 
This is the main practice before next week's game. “Alright everyone, practice today is easy, just the run through!” The coach cried out, “And our traditional team captain challenge at the end of practice!! Anyone who feels they are better then our current captain, Sujimoto Natsumi, may challenge her!” The coach looked around hopefully, but alas, where was Miyu? “GOMENASAI!!” Came a distant scream. Every one turned in the direction of a figure skating up at top speed. “It was a massacre!” Miyu huffed out. “There were pieces of flesh flying EVERYWHERE! Oh god the CHILDREN!!” Miyu purposely latched on to the front of Natsumi's t-shirt, “WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!” “What are you talking about Kouzuki?” The coached leaned to one side. “I had to feed Wannya, my pet.” Everyone fell over, “Hey, you should try it! I almost lost my hand!” The coach snorted out a laugh, “As I said anyone who has the guts to challenge Natsumi!”
 
Basketball side.
“You lazy ass slackers—“
::cue the players looking at each other going OOOoo he just said ASS!::
“Better get you act together! Starting NOW!” Kanata threw the ball at the feet of some of the soccer players, creating a nice crater. He took an extra second to eye a few of the players, then walking up to one of them he slapped the back of their head with a very huge paper white fan (you know those kind of things, don't you?) “That's what will happen to any team mate, PLAYING OR NOT, if they are caught staring at the cheerleaders!” Kanata screeched, “Now we all know how well Hikarigaoka-san plays too, I want you to take that into your puny minds as we practice today!” he looked at every single one of his team members. He knows that they all have potential. But relying on potential alone wont be enough to beat Nozomu's team. These guys just need more discipline that's all. He should atleast ask the coach of the cheerleading to do their routines somewhere else away from the guys' sight. That would definitely help the concentration that he wants his players to have. “Yeah, he his better than, Saionji-sensei!” jokes number Kyou. And to think that he bothers with guys like this. Bad move! Kanata turns around slowly. Eyes Kyou and drawls out a slow reply of, “You're lucky you are the best on this team, or I would break your tiny legs.” He sharply points out the fan on the direction of those said limbs. Kyou smiles shyly. “I mean, you are the best Saionji-sensei! Ahahahahahahahaha::Sweat::.”
 
”Time to haul ass guys! Twenty laps!” There was a collective,”EEEHHHHHH!?” Miyu giggled lightly, she could hear Kanata's screaming from here. Right now one of the cheerleaders was being lectured on how she threw the baton, so she had some time to think. The week had certainly been crazy enough, and unfortunately Natsumi hadn't gotten in any serious trouble at all. Seiya, however, was suspended for two weeks. To Miyu, that seemed like a slap on the wrist. “Oh well,” She shrugs as practice starts again.
 
::After practice::
 
Miyu enters the classroom to find Kanata face down on the desk. “And that's why you don't RUN the 30 laps along with the team at the end.” Miyu smiled. Kanata lifted up his head still flushed from running, “They said, huff, I couldn't, wheeze, do it!” Miyu closed the door behind her and came close to his desk to have his back a little pat. “And technically you can't,” Miyu rolled her eyes, “You still haven't fully recovered from that virus you had, you dork!” He quickly raised his head with a bad look on his face and she just retracted her hand away coz of the sight. “I will NEVER back down from a dare.” Kanata's head hit the desk right after that. “Your funeral.” Miyu shrugged,” So what kind of papers do we have to grade today?” Miyu reached over Kanata's limp form to grab a few papers when he grabbed her hand.
 
“Naze?” “He began, trying to form the words, “Orewa taskatta nazeda?”
 
“Eh?” Miyu cocked her head to the side. “You keep on helping me, when I was sick, when Akira left, and just the other day...why?” Kanata's eyes were serious. Miyu looked a little taken back, then she looked down, ”
“Ano, anoo(umm, ummmm)...”
 
She couldn't even think an answer right now. And his stare over her is not helping her finding one either. And also Akira… Kanata put his hand to her cheek and forced her to look at him. ”Ko—“
 
“YOU REEK!” Miyu screamed, dramatically backing away and covering her nose and mouth.
 
“GO TAKE A SHOWER!”
 
Nice save, ne? No not really. She's just kidding. Kanata knows that he doesn't. He was not panting because of his smell. He is very keen about his hygiene. He just wants to know where this would lead.
 
“Oh I bet you'd like to WATCH!” Kanata quickly retorted.
 
“AS IF! YOU'RE the one who's suddenly all TOUCHY!” She poked him hard in the chest.
 
“Look who's talking!” Kanata ran poked her in the head.
 
“Do you ALWAYS got to have the last say!?”
 
“Why yes I DO!”
 
“RAGH!” Miyu threw her hands in the air frustrated.
 
“BAH!” Kanata turned around.
 
“STOP THAT!”
 
”STOP WHAT!?”
 
“Getting the last word it!”
 
“Why should I!?”
 
Uh oh, looks like its time for the counting trick.
 
10...
9...
8...
7...
 
Oh screw that. Miyu threw her baton at Kanata, who proceeded to catch it and drop it on the ground. “Gonna have to do better than that, Kouzuki.” He said blandly. “Watch how you talk to the new cheerleading captain, butt head.” Miyu huffed. Kanata gave her a blank stare, then promptly fell out his chair as if he was a three-hundred-pound boulder.
 
“WHAT!?”
 
“You heard me, right after practice I so whipped Natsumi's butt.” Miyu smirked, “That's why I was late, BOZO!”
 
“Bozo!?” Kanata looked taken aback and aghast. “I am not the one who looks like an insane clown!”
 
“Well, if I am a clown... Miyu gave an evil look, “YOU ARE A CLOWN WORSHIPPER!”
 
“...” Kanata didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So he did both.
 
“Alright, looks like we are done here!” Kanata felt better now. How strange it really is that he feels now after standing there and received her insults. Normally he doesn't take kindly to childish insults but she really makes them worth his while. Sometimes he thinks that she has done it so that he wouldn't be sitting again gasping for air. He caught a glance at the clock, “Lets pack it up.”
 
“Hmm, really. Already?” Miyu said lazily. “I thought hell would never end.” “Oh shut up.” Kanata said a little forcefully. “You are such a brat.” He arranged some papers and put them all in his desk drawer. “And you are such a pig, but you don't see me complaining.” Miyu folded her arms on her chest. “Because I am a sexy pig and you know it.” Miyu only stuck out her tongue in response, then began picking up whatever stuff she had left from practice. “See ya tomorrow.” Kanata nodded as she walked out the door. Then sighed. “Great.”
 
::School::
 
“Ohayou Heiomachi High school; there will be a pep rally for the upcoming basketball game today during third period. This pep rally is mandatory. If you are found anywhere else on campus...” The rest of the announcements faded as the class chattered. Including three teenage girls in the back.
 
“How excited are you Miyu-chan ?” Nanami whispered quietly.
 
“Uber.” She chimed, “I can't wait to get out there.”
 
“You don't get stage fright?”
 
“Not really,” Miyu pumped a fist into the air, “I am ready!”
 
Nanami only giggled.
 
“Hey Aya-chan you sing right?” Miyu looked over, suddenly calm.
 
Aya smiled. ”Yup.”
 
“Are you going to sing at the game, you know the anthem?”
 
Aya shook her head sadly, ”Unfortunately, I am busy Sunday. I have to accompany mom on some business. I wish I could see you cheer.”
 
“Too bad.” Miyu sighed. “But at the pep rally will you sing today?”
 
Aya nodded, “What about you?”
 
“The cheerleaders will make a small appearance.” Miyu smiled, “But not in our uniforms, those are saved for Sunday night.”
 
“Okay class, its time to get down and dirty with physics!” The teacher cheerfully yelled as the announcements died down. There was a collective “Wahoo.” from the class.
 
::Pep rally::
Everyone was in their seats, patiently waiting for the pep rally to begin (:Cough: be over :Cough: ). The crowd was large considering the whole school was there, but our quartet was patiently waiting to do whatever act they had to go to (Aya practicing her song, Nanami on the announce table, Kanata yelling at his team, Miyu with the cheer team). Suddenly a senior girl comes out and Calms the crowd down, then starts yelling “WHERE ARE MY FRESHMEN AT!?!?!? WHERE ARE THE JUNIORS!! COME ON SENIORS CLASS OF '05!!” Each section cheered getting louder by the added years. Then suddenly she calmed them again. “Get ready for our own junior, Konishi Aya, to sing our national anthem!”, Nanami announced proudly as Aya walked out to the mike in the middle of the field as the crowed cheered.
 
“Waaa, she sings so pretty.” Miyu leaned against the side of the stadium listening to Aya singing. “You don't have me beat yet Kouzuki!” A seething voice made its appearance. Miyu swished around to see Natsumi clawing through the chain-link fence. “Hmm, a little stalkerish and creepy.” Miyu said quietly, ”I like that approach Natsumi-chan. I mean you have such an obvious lesbian attraction to me.” Natsumi only growled and began to tear through the chain link fence with her bare hands, well freshly manicured nails.
 
“Trying to get out of your shell Natsumi-chan?” Miyu stood their hips cocked to one side, leaning forward, full out taunting mode. “Onoure…” Suddenly as if God had moved her at light speed Natsumi was up in Miyu's face, “Kouzuki, you are a hard bug to squash. But don't worry, you are going down soon and your boy toy will be mine.”
 
Boy toy? Must be talking about Seiya. Nah. She knows whom is she blabbering about. Though he is someone not to be considered as her `boy toy' really. She just likes to play mind tricks on him so there is a difference on that analogy. “Aw, and obvious case of jealousy.” Miyu chided, “It would make more sense if I had a boy toy, but delusion has overcome you. Too much makeup fumes right?”
 
“RAAGGH!!!” Natsumi launched herself at Miyu, but unfortunately Miyu is smart and she just moved to the side as Natsumi landed in a rose bush. “Damn, didn't mean to hurt the roses.” Miyu snapped her fingers and walked away as she heard her name being called. “Coach you needed me?”
 
“Yup. You are going to go out there first with the co-captain Miyuki.” Miyu nodded and looked around til she found the blue haired girl talking to a few of her friends. “Miyuki-san!”
 
“Hi, Miyu-san!” Miyuki smiled, “I am sorry for Natsumi's behavior...”Miyuki looked down, ”In fact meet me after school with your friends if you want, in the courtyards.” Miyu looked a little intrigued then nodded, “Okay, let's go!” Miyuki looked back at Natsumi who now was brushing herself off at the back of the line cursing a few words or two.
 
Kanata groaned as the team messed around back stage. Migraine was coming on soon and we all love migraines! Kanata got to a lot of thinking; about how immature a lot of the students were, but it seemed some of the students were exceptionally mature (at moments). Like Kouzuki, Tenchi and Konishi. Tenchi and Konishi more than Kouzuki. He sighed and shook his head, throwing a basketball ball at Yapasawa. Stupid kid was checking out the cheerleaders again. The routine was over and there came that annoying girl senior to call out the sports. “Everyone lets get a cheer for our basketball team! With the team captain and the coach of course, our very own Saionji Kanata!” Nanami yelled heartedly so the whole girls on campus could hear his name. There was a roar of squeals and cheers, mainly girls. “Now as a surprise for our basketball team, we will test their coach's skills in a one-on-one match!” Kanata's mouth dropped. “Ehh!?'
 
“Hey, I said it was a surprise! Now besides Saionji-sensei, here is the rest of the starting line up!”
 
“#14, Enomoto Daisuke!” Daisuke ties his hair back into a ponytail flashing a smile to the audience. Did I mention everyone on the team is a bishie?
 
“#10, Kendo Yapasawa!” Yapasawa walks up, but his head is turned checking out the cheerleaders again. A ball promptly hits him in the head, courtesy of Saionji Express.
 
“#09, Kurousu Santa!” Santa walks to the mike and begins waving at Akane when she threw a baton right on the mark to his head. Apparently their thing about the water container has not been resolved yet.
 
“And ofcourse, the one facing the playing coach one on one, #07, Nonaka Kyou!!!” Kyou walks up with a smug look on his face, flashing a small smile to the ladies. As they all sigh he pushes his brown hair out of his green eyes. And then there was a collective scream.
 
“Matte! Do we really have to do this?” Kanata screams.
 
“Well, this should be interesting, huh, Saionji-sensei?” Nanami just smiled.
 
Kanata groans and gets ready as the ref blows the whistle. Kyou smirks and quickly starts dribbling the ball toward Kanata's part of the court when in a flash Kanata steals it from him and drives down the center of the court. “HOLY--!” were the only words that escaped Kyou's mouth. He quickly tries to steal the ball from Kanata, but Kanata just dodges each of Kyou's attempts. Kyou figured it would be best if he could take him if he boxed him out. Knowing his coach, he is just like him to charge to the basket and make a dunk shot just to show off.
 
To Kanata's surprise, Kyou has managed to run a little faster and cut him head on before he even pass the three point line. He didn't make a mistake on his judgment before that Kyou is the best among his players. An athlete will only show his true form when he is threatened by another athlete's skill. But there is nothing to prove here, right? He really didn't have to over do it. But still he can't just job to Kyou with out having him fight his bragging rights that he `defeated' their coach in an impromptu match. Besides, he won't hear the end of it for quite sometime. Kanata just kept dribbling the ball and comes face to face with Kyou.
 
“Shit.” Kanata says quietly.
 
“Think you're GOOD pretty boy!?” Kyou smirks. “Watch out I may get some dirt on your precious clothes!!” Kanata tries passing him but Kyou blocks him. “Poor little Saionji-sensei-wensei can't pass me!” he growls, “Come one don't make me come on to your little girl friend!!” Kanata's look changes from frustrated to slightly confused, and angry, “What did you say?” He forces out. “You know, I've sent her a few letters to meet with me but for some reason she haven't replied to any of it yet.”
 
FLASHBACK: A few days ago, Lunchtime, Saionji-sensei's room
 
“Mou, Another one?” Miyu holds a red envelope in front of her.
 
“What are you complaining now, Kouzuki?” Kanata eyed the girl who is apparently juggling her fan mail instead of the test papers.
 
“hm? Oh I'm sorry.” She said weakly. It's just one of your players is really getting persistent with this love letters he's been sending to me.” Miyu smiled.
 
“Who among them?” he ordered.
 
Miyu just raised an eyebrow for his sudden curiosity. He's been like that since she started bringing her letters during this time of day. She knows that he also get a lot of them too because she found a heap of them inside as organized as possible inside his desk drawers. Atleast she knows now that he is not really insensitive, keeping them all like that.
 
“From Kyou-kun. Too curious to know what he got to say in his latest letter to me?”
 
“Kyou-kun, huh? No that's okay.”
 
Miyu just kept on reading it again. This is not the first she got a number of letters from one guy. It's really not the issue here. She just got a really bad experience about guys in school trying to ask her out. It seems that Kanata is not that curious after all. She just gave a big sigh and placed the letter neatly back inside the envelope. Sometimes that she would just like to burn all of the letters she gets from whoever but she hasn't become that kind of a hurtful person, atleast not yet.
 
Kanata sees now that she paid attention to her work now after pitting the lat letter on top of the stack besides her. He knows her story. She told him about it the other day. As weird as it sounds, he like the noisy complaining bratty side of her than this emotionally traumatized young lady. So he placed down his pen and stood up from his seat, which in turn Miyu looks up just to see him hovering tall beside her chair. He placed his hand on top of her head gently and asked her “Is he giving you a hard time?”
 
She shook her head and shifted her head to look up on his face again, causing his hand to caress her cheek. “No but he is starting to get edgy lately about it after practice. I'm running out of excuses you see. It's alright Saionji. I'll think of something.” He just stood there and chose to be silent about it, staring at Kyou's letter on top on the rest. His hand is so warm, she thought. She would rather have this kind of concern from him than thinking irrationally again and attack another student on her behalf. But before any violence that he is might conjure up or anything that he's got brewing, it's better to go head on. “Thank you…”
 
End of FLASHBACK
 
“One of my friends saw my actual letter all crumpled up inside your trash bin. I wonder why is that, sensei?” Kyou just kept of shifting his weight in every step of his feet with his arms spread out moving all around to block his coach.
Kanata just keeps on burning the remaining time on the shot clock. “Well regardless…” Kyou stared. “I'll bang Kouzuki in a second,” He smiles, “While you weren't watching.” (no one but these two hear all this)
 
“IDIOT!”
 
Kanata stops the ground hard and jumped a few inches away from the three-point line, arched his elbows in perfect angle and released the ball with ease. Kyou's jaw dropped as he watches the ball fly through the air and went inside the basket. Kanata swerved around and looked at his team, “and that...IS WHY YOU SHOULD PRACTICE AND STOP BEING SO LAZY!” Everyone was a tad scared, and slightly amused at the team and the teacher. But that annoying girl broke the strange silence, “And Saionji-sensei was COMPLAINING! Ahahaha anyway guys lets take a look at some of the other teams!”
 
::After school::
 
Miyuki stands under a tree in the courtyard thinking when a sound brings her attention to Miyu and Aya. Nanami is busy at the moment obviously.
 
”Hey, I am glad you came.”
 
“So what's up?” Miyu sat down on the grass, “You wanted to tell me something.”
 
“Well,” Miyuki fidgeted her feet, “You see Natsumi hasn't always been this way.” The two girls looked at Miyuki with questions filling their eyes.
 
“We have been friends since we were in pre-school, back then she was happy. But when eighth grade hit, she began to change.
 
“I had never really been to her house often, but when I had her parents were arguing. She doesn't get a lot of attention. So I guess that's why she's such a player, she wants attention and really deep down inside she wants love. But I am beginning to think it's a lost cause.” Miyuki smiles sadly, ”She has been ignoring me lately.” Miyu grabs her hands, “It's never a lost cause.” Miyuki looks up surprised. “I mean, with some people it is, and even though I don't like Natsumi...” Miyu paused, ”You do, either that or you are plain insane for hanging out with her. No offense.”
 
“None taken.” Miyuki smiled, ”Thank you.”
 
“Eeeeh! I have to get home, I am sorry!! Ja ne!” Miyu scrambles off in the direction of her house. “So..” Aya smiles, “I won't be at the basketball game, but I still want to get her and him closer.”
 
“I know what you mean.” Miyuki puts on an evil smile, ”Shall we plan?”
 
“I think I can get a few players in on the plan.”
 
“Awesome.”
 
:: Pre-Basketball game ::
 
The cheerleaders were now trying on their uniforms, but if you really need a description the bottoms are pleated skirts with a double stripe at the bottom. The top stripe is pink the bottom is black. The tops for the regular cheerleaders and co captain are black (long sleeved with a turtleneck)); covering that is a white halterish thing with various stripes and designs and the Heiomachi high symbol. Miyu's is the same except at the bottom of the halterish top is bare marking her show a `few' flesh; plus the white and black on the skirt is inverted. Everyone's hair is up in pink ribbons while Miyu's hair was well braided with an orange ribbon (Pumpkins are orange, right?)
 
“Alright everyone, are you guys ready??” The coach says crying, proud of how cute her little cheerleaders look. “Un!” They all cry out.
 
“Let's go out there and give the guys a nose bleed!”
 
“YAY!”
 
The team huddled together and did some sort of cult chant and broke apart.
“Hey I have to go for a second girls, but I'll be right back!” Miyu called running off.
 
===
 
Miyu spots Kanata nervously watching his players warm-up on a field behind the stadium. She leaned on the wall near the entrance so she wouldn't be seen by the players. “Chill out, Saionji.” Miyu laughed, “Why are you so nervous?”
“If one person can whip their butt, then who knows!!” Kanata screams, “They are so going to fail and fail BADLY!”
 
“Nice way to have TRUST in our skills, Coach!” Kyou screams.
 
“SHUT UP!! GET BACK TO WARMING UP!” Then Kanata jumps, “What are you doing here Kouzuki!?” Miyu feels a sweat drop rolling down the back of her head, “I've been standing here for like three minutes.” He just stood there on his spot watching his players suffer. “Ne, I forgot to tell you this, but Akira came to see me the other day.”
 
“And?”
 
And? What is that it? “She just came and talked you know. She said she wanted to meet me. Apparently she have heard quite enough of stories about me all thanks to you since your last meeting with her.”
 
Kanata just stayed silent. He can't find a reason why she is bringing this up now. “Oh no don't get me wrong I'm not here to distract you or anything like that. I just like to say that she seems nice, Saionji.” Nothing but the sound of players inside of the gym. “She speaks real highly of you. You know I wanna ask you what happened that day between the two of you but I was really frightened that you might freak out. So, I kinda asked her instead. If it's all the same to you.” Miyu bowed her head and prepared for the worst.“ What did she then?” Kanata spoke softly enough for both of them to hear, giving her a sign that whatever it is she should say it at the same manner. She doesn't want to give out a full detail report coz that would only might cause pain for him later on so she just give out the short hand. “About her marriage two months from now and how you dealt with it.” Kanata's eyes twitched a little as she watched his probable reactions. “Again I'm sorry about what happened.” Kanata finally shifted and turned around. “And again you have nothing to be sorry about, Kouzuki.” He didn't even dare to look at her as he begins to walk to the drinking fountain (The very same one last chapter). He took out his water bottle and threw the remaining liquid down his throat. She just stares idly as he refills the plastic bottle. He seemed took it well. Atleast she wasn't scolded for minding other people's business. Perhaps she could `cheer' him up a little, just to let loose. She smiled and though of an idea. “Don't you have cheerleading matters to attend to Kouzuki?' Then he realizes she's in her cheerleading outfit and failed to hide his blush. “So you like?” Miyu smirked then said in a low voice, “Pedophile.”
 
“For the last time I am not a pedophile, and” Kanata quickly thought up a come back, “And I am ashamed that one of my students would wear something so revealing!”
 
“Nothing you haven't seen.” Miyu said casually, “Anyway I didn't come here for small talk, I just needed to tell you that I'll do extra work next week to make up for today's missed work.”
 
Kanata blinked. “Eh?”
 
“We didn't grade papers today.” Miyu said slowly as if he didn't speak Japanese. “I grade extra next week.”
 
“Why?” Kanata was once again perplexed.
 
Miyu took a quick look around to make sure no one was watching then pushed him behind a rather large tree. Kanata just let the little one overpowered him to his realization. “You seem to be asking that a lot lately, my pet. ” She whispers seductively into his ear. She slowly lifts up his shirt a little to let their stomachs touch, “you know the answer, we want to continue our wild love making..” A sort of high voltage electricity surged through out his body, capturing every fiber every nerve of every part of him, even to the part of his body better not said. Yes he felt the tension. Even though he knows that she is just her way of messing around, the war between reason and instinct has not yet settled. Indeed, this is highly inappropriate, not just the body language but also the verbal torture she is dishing out.
 
“Don't count it,” ignoring his cruel tone she smile sweetly looking him over very closely. Reaching up she touched his chest feeling his muscles jump at contact, she laughed softly. “Oh really?” she laughed a bit louder when his hands grabbed her tightly pushing her away him. Kanata moved her towards the wall and pinned her against it lowering his face to hers. Her heart was racing but it wasn't of fear, it was filled with something more pleasurable. “Yes, this is one person who will never become anyone's pet,” staring into his eyes, she impulse grabbed a hold of his collar and pressed her lips hungrily against his tasting him. Caught totally off guard, he pushed her back making her hit the wall. “What are you doing?” he cried moving away from her. He couldn't believe she would kiss him so boldly she totally shocked him. Miyu just giggled at his reaction. She was about to make it better but after taking a couple steps towards him…
 
 
“Miyu! Its time to go introduce the team! Hurry up!' she heard Akane from the other side of the gym. Miyu then smiled and bounced off, “See ya, Saionji!” Kanata fell to the ground then grabbed his head, frustrated. “Coach? Hey coach!” Kanata looked up to see the team surrounding him. “Kouzuki just came and said it was time to go...why was she over here anyway? Usually the cheer leader coach tells us when its time to go.” Santa lent a hand to their coach so he could stand up. “She needed to discuss some math home work.” Kanata said casually. “Yah, that makes sense...” Kyou mused, “IF THAT MATH HOMEWORK WAS IN YOUR PANTS!”
 
“Wooo, coach and Kouzuki-san getting it on late in the night.” Rang through out the team.
 
“Agh shut up! She's a student!”
 
“But you have to admit, she looks really hot tonight.” One of the players said in a daze.
 
“Plus you're only twenty one, we KNOW you still have hormones.”

“Hell, even thirty year old teachers find her hot, coach!”
 
“Agh! EVERYONE OFF!” Kanata pushed away from his rambunctious team.
 
“I don't NEED this kind of stress from you!”
 
“Hey guys, he never said she WASN'T HOT!”
 
“AGGHH!!” Kanata began chasing them all over the practice field.
 
“INTRODUCING!” boomed a loud voice.
 
“Oh shit, LINE UP ON THE FIELD NOW GUYS!” Kanata yells almost desperately.
 
“Our very own—“
 
The team begins running to the stadium up to the paper banner lining up behind it in their given order. “Heiomachi Hedgehogs!” Promptly the last person who got in line trips causing a domino effect. Causing the whole team to fall out like a giant snowball. Kanata slaps his head. “Baka.” The stadium stays quiet as the team groans and stands up.
 
“AND THEY'RE OKAY FOLKS!”
 
A loud collective roar of the crowd is heard. And the cheerleaders line up and wave their pom-poms...yes these people are freaks for basketball. Miyu laughed a little as Kanata came through grumbling and shaking his head. Then as he passed she quickly told her team to follow her and sit on the little ladders. Miyu looked around the field as both the teams huddled up and discussed their game plans. Kanata hit Yapasawa on the head for the fourth time since they got into the huddle. Miyu laughs, then her eyes wandered to the water bucket, Kanata's bag, water and other `coaching' material sat placidly under it, but Santa wasn't in the circle, he as by Kanata's stuff. Miyu hopped off her ladder and ran over to him. “Santa-san, what are you doing?”
 
“Ah, lovely Miyu-san, what can I do for you?”
 
“Why aren't you with the other players? They're in the huddle!”
 
“Well, I was just thinking about the interesting thing about huddles. Did you know that…”
 
::BONK::”
 
“That's enough, now go with your team!!” Akane dragged him off mallet in hand. “Come on lets go Miyu-chan.”
 
Miyu blinks and nods, Santa may be annoying, but he wasn't stupid. On the contrary he was quite the prankster, very smart and cunning. He was over there for a purpose. Miyu though, decided to shrug it off. It didn't have anything to do with her.
 
Oh how wrong she was.
 
Oh how wrong she was.
 
:Cue everyone shaking their heads in a `oh how wrong she was' way:
Both teams split from their huddle and went to their respective places. Unfortunately for Nozomu, he sat across from Kanata. Death waves were floating across the field.
 
(On account of that this chapter is way to long enough, let's just skip the first half of the game and proceed to halftime)
 
The stadium lights dim, and lights lining a path begging to flash (courtesy the computer and tech geeks who now have dates with a few cheerleaders).
 
“Everyone time to welcome, THE HEIOMACHI CHEERLEADERS!”

All of the cheerleaders walk out in a line, but you can't really see them because erm, you know, the flashing lights. “And today they will perform along with two songs, the first being “TOXIC”
 
“Tox—ic?” Kanata sounded it out, ”Why does that seem familiar?” Then Kanata realized he had heard them practicing that, but for the second song, he couldn't quite remember the title or the beat. Something told him he should and soon.
 
Baby can't you see I'm callin'
A guy like you Should wear a warnin'
It's dangerous I'm fallin'
 
Uh oh, he remembers this song now. He remembers it alllll too well.
 
There's no escape I can't wait
I need a hit Baby gimmie it
You're dangerous I'm lovin' it
 
Okay, looking at the cheerleaders was not helping. Nanami did this on purpose. “Stupid cheerleaders costumes.” He muttered while he can't help but to look at his players tongues drooling on the ground like muts attracted to dogs in heat.
 
Too high Can't come down
Loosin my head Spinning round and round
Do ya feel me now?
 
Okay, maybe it would get better for our poor teacher, our poor young, hormonal teacher.
 
With a taste of your lips
 
Ha, yah right.
 
I'm on a ride You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic
 
This is the part where Kanata leaves for the rest of the song to get a good long hard breather. No more Toxic. The next song can't be any worse. Right? “Wow! Amazing! Sugoi!!!! Now its time for their SURPRISE performance as they like to call it, they haven't even practiced it at SCHOOL! Let's give them our full attention guys, like we haven't already!”
 
Kanata grips onto the bench, creating little indentations. He needed something to drink, NOW! He reached down and grabbed his water bottle downing it in one gulp. He would try to stay here for, half the song. That was a good amount, and then his team wouldn't think he's insane, then all of the sudden, Kanata felt...loopy. Really loopy...
 
“Hey coach!” Kyou sits next to Kanata, ”What do you think of the cheerleaders routine?” He lazily looked up, “Groovy.”
 
“Gro—ooovey?” Kyou suddenly hears giggles from Santa. ”Erm...?”
 
“Ohmigosh! Aya-san was right!” Santa howled. “Coach, gets loopy fast!”
 
“No I don't!” Kanata was still holding onto sanity, we have to give him that.
 
“Awesome song, feel like I've heard it before...” Kanata fell to the side.
 
“Co-coach!?” The team gathers round. “Is he okay!? What happened?”
Everyone looks up, ”SANTA!”
 
“Um, well...” Santa is sweating, “Aya-san said that Saionji-sensei would get loopy after having a little alcohol in his water...”
 
“YOU SPIKED HIS WATER!?” Daisuke looks ready to kill.
 
“ONLY A TEASPOON OF VODKA! I SWEAR!”
 
“Hey, he's waking up! Coach!?”
 
The song ends and the cheerleaders run off the field, but Miyu, who has been watching all the commotion, runs up to the gathered team. “What's all the fuss about, guys?” Miyu pushes her way through the group. “Honya? Oh hey Kouzuki-channnn, su!” The players just can't believe what they just heard calling Miyu with `chan' but now is not the time to validate the rumors involving them both. Miyu's eyes turn to dots, ”Oh shit, not again.”
 
“Kouzuki-san! Santa-kun spiked Coach's drink! And he's gone all crazy!”
 
“Tee hee! He said craaazeee! Su!”
 
“Is he gonna die!?” Yelled one of the players.
 
“Does he have alcohol poisoning!?” Yelled another.
 
“No, just zero alcohol tolerance...” Miyu sighed. “We can't let him stay out here... Can one of you guys keep him at your—“
 
They all shook their heads. She takes that they already know what she would ask them to do with their stuporous coach. Well they don't have exactly the best interaction just to show that much concern of helping their coach to be sent in the school clinic or something.
 
“Ehhh?!”
 
“We were all gonna party tonight, after the game!”
 
“Hmmm, then maybe could you drive me and him to his place?” Miyu put her finger to her chin, “I know where he lives and I can get him settled in then leave.” Dang it. She really doesn't have to say that but there is no time to look for someone who could help.
 
“I guess I could,” Daisuke offers, “As long as you don't take advantage of him!” All the players back away from Miyu looking like `eeekkK!!!'.
 
“That's Natsumi's job.” Miyu rolled her eyes. “Besides I have plans to with the girls but here I am here about to do what you guys should be doing.”
 
“True, but who's gonna coach us?” Kyou looks around, “Our other co-coach already ditched.” Well he is like that now all because of his issue with Miyu, her concern with the teacher, calling her Kouzuki-chan, and her knowing where he leaves. He is just edgy because he is getting jealous of the news that Kouzuki and Saionji-sensei have something going on.
 
“Well, Kyou...” Miyu put a hand on her hip. “You are the team captain, right?” Kyou nods. He still like what he is seeing the cheerleader in front of him. “THEN LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY!” Miyu cheered, “Now come on Daisuke his house isn't too far, if we hurry up we can get back before halftime is over.” Daisuke nods and helps Kanata up, “Lets go.”
 
“Hey Saionji,” Miyu cooed quietly, “We're going to take a nice little walk now...so try to keep up okay?”
 
“Honya? Okay su!” Kanata said as Miyu slips his arm around her shoulder for support. “Ne, Kyou-kun” she looked back at him. “Yeah?” he responded. “Just do everything to win. Remember, this guy won't be bothering you for a while.” Miyu gave him a wink and a smile. Kyou just smirked and gave her the thumbs up. “YOSHA!!! MINNA GANBARRE!”
 
“Santa, just wait until Akane gets a hold of you. Just behave for now on!”
 
“ha-Hai.” Santa bowed his head with his hand clasping together to apologize.
 
:Kanata's apartment:

”Thanks again, Daisuke!” Miyu bows, “Good luck in the game!”
 
“No prob!” he smiles and waves as he drives off back to game as far as he can. He wouldn't wanna miss all of the fun after they won the game. He trusts that Kouzuki will do the “Right” thing, well at least that's what they talked about on the road.
 
“Alright Kanata, ready to climb some stairs?”
 
“YAY! I love stairs! Su!”
 
Don't ask me how they made it, but lets just say Miyu is lucky that she's strong. She pushes open the door and turns on the light, “Okay, Saionji time for bed! Go get ready!”
 
“Honya? But I need help changing!” Kanata whines.
 
Not before ceasing to hide a blush Miyu pushes him to his bedroom, “No, you're a big twenty one year old boy. You can do it by yourself.”
 
“WA-WAHHHHH!” Kanata falls to the floor. “YOU'RE SUCH A BIG MEANIE!!!!! WAHHH!”
 
“AGH AGH! STOP CRYING! I'LL HELP YOU GODDAMMIT!”
 
Kanata sits up with big sparkly eyes, “Really? Su!”
 
“Yes, now come on!”
...
 
Miyu looks at the ground hard as she helps Kanata unbutton his shirt. `God, he needs to get someone else to help him.'
 
“Alright Saionji, now go get the shirt you want to change into!”
 
“OKIES!” he begins to scamper to his dresser when a sock jumps outta NOWHERE and trips him. “HONYAA!!!”

:BAM!:
 
Kanata rammed his head straight into the dresser, oh how ironic.
 
“Saionji! Are you okay!?” Miyu runs over to him expecting him to cry at any moment when...
 
“As long as you're here I'm fine.” Kanata turns around without a sign of facial grimace. Miyu becomes startled all of the sudden but he pulls her into a kiss, both fall onto the bed.
 
“Whoa! WHOA!” Miyu tries to squirm away, “What the--!!”
 
“Oh come on Kouzuki, We both know we want each other.”
 
This wasn't normal; this wasn't even normal for Kanata being drunk!
 
`Maybe,' Miyu tried to think as his hands slowly grazed her body, `he has multiple personalities when he's drunk?'
 
“You're so perfect. No wonder Kyou wouldn't settle to anyone less.” He purred into her ear, “He can't have that, though. I want you all to myself.”
 
`And I just happened to get the hentai side.' Cue anime tears, `great.'
 
“Saionji...” Miyu chocked out as he was kissing her neck, sniffing her fragrance. “Think about this for a second, I am your student, you are going to get into a lot of trouble!”
 
“I don't care anymore.” He moved his head towards her again and chewed on her earlobe. “I want you so bad...” he murmured and she felt another shiver coz of that. “Considering you are drunk, I won't hurt you. Now get off!” Miyu pushed him hard but her efforts were quickly thwarted as he pinned her down again.
 
“All I ask is one night, Kouzuki.”
 
Who would have thought that after all that they have been through, here they are actually fulfilling what the others are speculating back at school.
 
“Okay, I'm willing to bargain...” Miyu had to trying very hard not to try and sound scared, “One kiss how about that!?”
 
“I don't think that's a fair deal.” Kanata kisses her again, nibbling on her lower lip and kissed her lips passionately once more. Feeling the contact, and his tongue move to part her lips, a shaky breath stirred within her. His hand moved to the back of her neck to keep her to him. “Saionji,” she whispered wondering if he'd lost his mind. “Shhh,” he whispered caressing the back of her neck soothingly. Well there were two things she could do at this very moment. Move away from the kiss or enjoy it. Her body quivered feeling his hand slip beneath her shirt, moving gently across her back. “Hmmm,” she moaned. The room felt like it had suddenly jumped passed a hundred degrees, or maybe it was her body going wild with desire. She met him in a soft kiss, their lips parting to enact the gently thrusting of their tongues. Slowly her eyes closed, the world outside their lip lock melting away.
 
His intimate gesture is actually weakening her hands that were trying to push him back. For someone who is drunk and no knowledge dealing with the women, he surely knows how to maneuver himself. Miyu feels herself giving in. I mean, as long as she used protection and didn't tell anyone, it would be all right, right? Then she feels his hands tugging at her top, and that fear comes back, “No! Saionji! We can't!”
 
As she opens her eyes, she sees Kanata fast asleep, his head resting right on her chest and his hands still holding on her top, abrupt from his plans of taking it off her. She promptly smacks him on the head (Anyone guess where I got this scene from? XD). Unfortunately, dead weight is very heavy and Kanata was dead weight at the moment. Miyu sighs and decides she'll have to live with it, instead of waking the hentai side of Kanata again. She closes her eyes and does her best to get comfortable. Lucky for her, she can still breathe despite of the fact that there is a certain amount of pressure that she is currently against.
 
::morning::
 
“Itai” Kanata woke up to a throbbing head, and a sudden sensitivity to sunlight and noise. “Nani?” He looked beside him and screamed. He was lying on his bed, shirt off, arms wrapped around Miyu Kouzuki... He was very afraid to check if she had clothes on (They shifted throughout the night like real people do o.o You guys are thinking that he still cuddling on her breasts, huh?)
 
“What's with the racket??” Miyu mumbled tiredly.
 
“Ko---Kouzuki, what happened last night?” Kanata had scrambled to the other side of the bed. Miyu pouted, “You don't remember our wild love making? Didn't I promise you that?” She winked. Kanata went pale.
 
“Joking, honestly! One of the players put vodka in your water, so I took you home and just as you were about to change you fell on top of me and passed out after hitting your dresser. You were too heavy to move so I just fell asleep.”
 
“Re-really?” Kanata was on the brink of a heart attack. “I didn't do anything that beyond your consent, did I?” Miyu nodded, “Honestly, now go take a shower and get some headache medicine, you are gonna need it.” Kanata frowned as she walked away; something told him that she wasn't telling the entire truth. But there was no use worrying about it.
 
:Cue catch you catch me playing:
 
“Ah, that's my cell phone!” Miyu screamed from the other room. “
 
Moshi moshi!”
 
A pause.
 
“Papa I was at a friends house!”
 
A pause.
 
“Ah, you heard about our win! 73-71? Awesome!”
 
Kanata jumped up delighted. “YATTAZO!!”
 
“They cancelled school for two days!?”
 
Another pause.
 
“I see, alright See ya later!”
 
“Why did they cancel school?” Kanata asked slightly confused.
 
“Santa set off fireworks off in the building and let's just say they didn't actually blew up at the sky.” She laughed, “That's how excited they were to win.”
 
Kanata felt a sweat drop rolling down the back of his head.
 
“And Papa is going to be at work for the next two days so I have to stay with a friend. Yes I know I remembered what you said. Be careful on your trip.”
 
“Alright, nothing to do with me—“
 
“HI ROOMY!!”
 
:Fall: “WHAT ARE YOU—“
 
“I'm here already aren't I?”
 
“That's not--!”
 
“Hmmm, I could get used to you being my personal slave waiting on me hand a foot!”
 
“Wha--?!”
 
“How about if I agree to free belly and lap dances? Will you agree to serve me hand and foot?”
 
“CAN I FINISH A SENTANCE!?” Kanata's eyes bugged out, “And—“
 
“You know you want to agree!!” Miyu squealed.
 
“Agh! WHATEVER I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!”
 
“YAY! Extra lap dances for Saionji!!”
 
“DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT!” All Kanata wanted right now was a cold shower… with ice cubes.
 
:As Kanata takes a shower:
 
“Aya, Miyu desu.”
 
Miyu whispered onto the phone, “Sorry I can't be there with you and Nanami. I am staying at Saionji's place so call my phone if you wanna hang out.”
 
::Miyu-chan, I would have let you stay at my place.::
 
“I know, but I am still worried about Saionji, Crap he takes fast showers! Ja!”
 
::Ja::
 
::Aya and Nanami::
 
“Are you really worried about him Miyu-chan?” Aya looked up and smiled, “Or do you just want to be near him?” Nanami just closed her manga that she finished and took another one to read. “Well Miyu-chan did promised Akira-san that she would keep an eye on him. Let's just protect her as she is protecting him.”
 
Tsuzuku
- - - - - -
Reading Plus Reviewing = updating
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV