Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ 'Brains not brawn's fan-fictions ❯ 'Brains not brawn's fanties ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Wow, Danny, you're really popular,” Sam stated in her usual somewhat interested voice. The teen, Danny, walked over to his friend and looked at the computer screen.
 
“Hmm…I'm really that popular?” the teen asked softly, running his hand through his midnight hair.
 
“Geesh, the girls love you, Danny!” Tucker said looked over some the comments females wrote.
 
“Great, I have a fan club,” Danny sighed and skimmed through more of the crappy, sloppily written fan-fictions (A/N: not true, but…). “Honestly!” the teen sighed in exasperation. It was they're assignment/project to look over what people have written about Danny Phantom, and the trio came across a bunch of smutty or lousy fan-fictions.
 
“Hey one of these obsessed fans wrote, `His snow white hair is so orgasmic!'” Tucker made a high-pitched voice as he read the comment, and the three laughed at this. Every now and then the trio would find one fan-fiction worth reading. Usually it was written by someone using the screen name `Brains not brawn'.
 
“Well I suppose we can do our project on this person, I mean the styles good, the formats good, it's entertaining, and it's just better than all these smutty things people write,” the teen listed the reasons why they should do there report on this person's works.
 
“Yeah, I agree with Danny, the person's fan-fictions aren't bad, and they're all about Danny Phantom,” Sam agreed more or less excitedly.
 
“Yeah, that's cool, and let's ask Mr. Lancer if they is anything else we need to do for this,” Tucker said as they read another Danny Phantom fan-fiction by `Brains not brawn'.
 
 
“Hmm…I suppose you can do this person's works, though you must read all of the fan-fictions this `Brains not brawn' has put up,” Mr. Lancer said in his usual dull boring voice. The trio smiled, and decided to spilt the work up, and new stories `Brains not brawn' put up they would read together otherwise they'd spilt up the six fan-fictions. Two for each of them to read and write a little report over.
 
“Hey you know how lucky we are we got to look up what people have written about Danny Phantom, and the author of the works, instead of the other options,” Sam pointed out; one of the other groups had to look up what people had written about a certain very rich lonely man who is obsessed about Maddie Fenton.
 
“We should get started,” Tucker pointed out and the three got onto the computers to start reading `Brains not brawn's works.
 
 
Matt had a secret; a deep secret that if anyone found out would ruin his reputation as bully and tough jock. What is it? Heloves this loser, this person who really he shouldn't care about. He picks on this person like no other, shoves the person in lockers and takes his anger out on the person. Though Matt is obsessed, in love, and dying for this loser.
 
How did it start? It was a little twinge in his chest when he heard the loser laugh, it was sharp pain in his chest when he hurt the person, it wastherapid beating of his heart when he touched the other's body, and it was the fluttering in his stomach when he came close to the loser. How his body ached and wanted the other, how hiscareful caresses and groping went unnoticed as he beat the loser up. Oh how he loved the feel of the other's smooth skin,how he lovedthe stupid haircut, the midnight black hair. He longedthe other under him;to have lust filled frosty blue eyes gazeup at him as he entered the loser lovingly, gently.How he wanted the other, how he lusted for the other, yet he can't admit it. No way in hell could he admit it! The loser was below him(and nothow he whished the loser to be), was smarter than him, and something out of his reach.
 
The writer paused, he finally put his feelings into words, he wanted this loser, that was what he truly felt. Dare he actually write the person's name? Dare he?! He doubted the others would read this, well besides those perverted girls who loved this stuff. He doubted the object of his desire would read this, he highly doubted the loser would read this. So he decided he should write it, he should put the name down and a nice yummy lemon scene too!
 
He got up to get a snack then went back to his slow computer. He was smarter than they all thought, he failed on purpose, it was `cool' to fail, and that he had a reason to chase after his desire. He could grope and caress the looser, feel the loser's shirt ride up, and his hands roam over the smooth exposed skin. He was getting excited, he needed to calm down. `Go over evidence that my loser is really Danny Phantom…' the teen nodded to his own suggestion of how to stay docile.
 
`The hairstyles, the exact same, just the color is different. They're voices, so similar. Body, I'd know that tight hot ass anywhere, bad thoughts calm down Dash, calm down. They're the same height, same width, same narrow slim hips, same mouthwatering round tight hot fuckable…Dash get you're mind out of the gutters! Simple my Danny is Danny Phantom, and back up is that he's always gone when Danny Phantom shows up. Ha! My Danny is Danny Phantom, besides Danny Fenton, and Danny Phantom, there is no second guessing it. The similarity in the title is obvious!' The hormonal and horny teen was placid, but how he longed to have his Danny!
 
School, school, school! The only time Matt seems to ever see the apple of his eye. He glares at his desire's friends, the Goth and the computer nerd. He checks the loser out subtly; hiseyes roaming over the other. He noted theslim waistand narrow hips, the tight mouthwatering round ass, the gangly arms, the thin legs, and the most delicious lips pulled into a smile as the owner's friends make a joke. Matt took a deep breath, trying to stay placid as he let his eyes roam over the other one more time. The bell rang interrupting his chance to take in the other.
 
Matt hurried to his class, prepared to fail any test and then grope his desire as he beat the loser up. He got a test back he failed and the corner of his mouth twitched up. Just barely failed, just as he planned, so now he could chase his desire down, and grope- beat the loser up. Passing time, perfect, the teen smiled, though then schooled his expression to that of rage.
 
Danny! You're going to pay!” Matt shouts loudly and the other starts to run and so do Matt. He caught the loser, slammed his preyinto the wall, though making sure the loser'shead wouldn't hit the wall. “I'mtaking this F out on you!” Mattshouts like an imbecile to the other. He punches the teen in the stomach, and the teen groans. The hurt cut sharp, though Matt ignored it and took this time to roam his hands over the other's body. The smooth skin, the flawless smooth skin. Matt pulled away, not wanting to jump the other and shove his tongue down the loser's throat. Matt left the other to clutch their stomach and groan in pain. `If only it was a groan of pleasure…' the teen wistfully thought.
 
Home, home, home. Fantasies of the loser drifted through Matt's head.Kissing the loser, roaming his hands over the smaller one's body, bringing forth pleasure filled moans as his lips swept over the smooth soft exposed skin. His fantasies made him hard; the bulge grew more and more as he thought of entering his loser. The teen removed his jeans and thought of what sounds his desire would make if he was fucking the other. The tent in his boxers grew, and the teen took them off fisting himself. Thinking of the tight heat of the loser's virgin body, and Matt could only hold in his moans as he started to pump himself. He imagined ramming into the other and hearing gasps and moans from Matt's partner. He wasn't going to last much longer, and so he increased his speed; and thought of the other flushed and panting, begging for more and more and screaming in ecstasy as the loser climaxed. Matt came into his hand, though was never satisfied, he wanted the other touching him, he wanted the other so terribly bad. He got up and cleaned his hands and the mess. He sighed and decided to go jog.
 
Dash was very hard after writing this, he thought of his loser the whole time writing this, after all this was what he felt like and did. He imagined that Danny was there, that he was entering him, feeling warmth surrounding him…oh it was too much to think! He decided to go run for a while; it would clear his mind, and maybe reduce the strain in his lower regions.
 
 
“Dude this is so cool!” Tucker exclaimed as he read the fan-fiction he agreed to read. “'Brains not brawn' even put in the Box Ghost! The person got the ghost down perfectly!”
 
“I know, this person's good at writing, and sounds so smart!” Sam practically gushed as she read more of `Brains not brawn's fan-fiction. “I'm going to review!” Sam thought over what she was going to write then decided, “`This is so awesome! You have Danny Phantom and the ghost he's fought down perfectly! You are the best writer for Danny Phantom fan-fictions!'”
 
“Way to not sound like a fan girl…” Danny rolled his eyes, and Sam glared.
 
“You've got to admit, Danny, the person's really good at writing,” Tucker defended and pointed out.
 
“Yeah, I guess…it's just weird having to read made up stories about myself. You know?” the teen ran his hand through his midnight hair again, though decided to review. “`You seem to put Danny Phantom's struggles and intent in perspective and it's amazing what you write. The ghosts he's fought meet the descriptions you give perfectly, and I'm sure if Danny Phantom were to read these fan-fics you write he'd be impressed.'” The teen paused, “Hey what should I sign this as?”
 
“Whatever, how about `half ghost boy'?” Sam suggested.
 
“Sure,” the teen typed the name in and submitted the review.
 
 
Dash came back from his jog and sat at his computer, looking over his reviews. “Cool, I received more reviews…” the teen mumbled. `One from `Dark and Gothic girl' sounds hmm…maybe Sam the girl's always around when Danny Phantom fights those ghosts,' the teen smiled and replied saying thanks, something about having a another fan girl. He never really paid attention. The next review he looked at made him raise an eyebrow. “`half ghost boy'…? `You seem to put Danny Phantom's struggles and intent in perspective…' `…I'm sure if Danny phantom were to read these fan-fics you write he'd be impressed…' hmm…like the screen name…now for a reply,” the blonde mumbled. “`Thanks for reading, and I like the screen name, makes me think of the elusive Danny Phantom. I personally think he's half human, so he's trying to get in favor with us and not be enemies, I'm glad you enjoy what I write, and I bet his human half is really hot!'” the blonde smiled and submitted his reply. `Now to continue writing about my feelings for Danny Fenton…' the teen thought and brought up the word document he had his story saved on.
 
 
“Sweet `Brains not brawn' responded! Danny see if he responded to you're review,” Sam said moderately excited.