Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ 'Brains not brawn's fan-fictions ❯ The Sick Pervert! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Sweet `Brains not brawn' responded! Danny see if he responded to you're review,” Sam said moderately excited.
~*~
“Sure…” the teen looked at the review and paled though then blushed. “Um…I think it's safe to say this is a girl,” the teen mumbled and his friends went over to look at the response.
 
“Oh…you have a fan,” Tucker teased and waggled his eyebrows as Sam laughed quietly.
 
“Yeah, yeah, whatever…I wonder what would make her think that I'm half human?” the teen thoughtfully asked and his friends wondered the same thing.
 
 
Dash wrote some more of his story when he decided to post it up; he put the appropriate warnings and everything. It was short, and he knew this, but he didn't really mind.
 
 
“Hey!” Sam and Tucker yelled as they saw `Brains not brawn' had started a new story. They went over to Danny's computer and looked at the story. They were blushing by the time they finished reading it.
 
“Hey was it just me or didn't it sound like `Brains not brawn' was talking about Danny and us?” Sam asked.
 
“What?! I'm sure you just misunderstood it,” Danny said doubtfully.
 
“`Midnight' colored hair, `frosty blue' eyes, that sounds like you,” Sam pointed out.
 
“Yeah, and the part, `the Goth and computer nerd' as the loser's friends,” Tucker pointed out that small little part.
 
“Well I'm sure plenty of people have friends like that…” the teen faltered.
 
“`Danny'!” the two were referring to the `loser's' name.
 
“I'm sure it's a girl, like it's a nickname or something,” teen sighed and ran his hands through his hair. “That or the person just came up with the name, I'm sure `Brains not brawn' wasn't referring to me…” the teen trailed of and sighed again.
 
“Let's hope, `cause that's just creepy,” Sam said quietly and the three went back to the other fan-fictions `Brains not brawn' had written. Now if only they had looked at the warnings, `yaoi' and `hentai', though they still wouldn't understand what that meant.
 
 
 
The locker roomwas where Matt could glimpse at his crush's smooth chest. The soft pale smooth skin would be visible for his eyes to roam over. How he longed to mark that flawless skin to mark the other as his. To mark the creamy smooth thighs he would glimpse as the other changed. Oh how he longed to kiss that smooth stomach, to move his tongue in and out of the other's navel. How he longed to nibble, lick, and suck on the smooth skin, to mark the other as his. He needed to calm himself; otherwise he would ravage the other in front of so many people, so many peers. He wanted to see the other flushed, panting, and writing under him. The temptation to kiss the other so deeply they'd forget to breathe.
 
 
 
There is crush was, panting, and blushing. Matt watched as the other fisted himself, and fingered himself. “Danny Fenton…” Matt mumbled as he watched his crush jerk off. The raven haired teen's cock was dripping precum, and he pumped himself faster and faster trying to seek release. Matt watched as his crush moved his fingers deeper within himself and crying out in pleasure as his own fingers hit his prostate. Matt was hard within seconds of watching the erotic display. They raven haired male was in the sanctity of his home masturbating on his own bed, and Matt was walking when he noticed the apple of his eye. The smooth exposed chest rose and fell at a frantic pace as the teen came further and further to his climax. Matt watched the flushed gorgeous face, he watched as the teen bite his lips to keep a moan in. His face twisting in pleasure as his fingers hit his prostate over and over, sending flashes of white come to across his vision. He was pumping himself at an insane pace crying in ecstasy. Matt was ready to cum at the sight before him. The raven haired teen was panting and flushed; his frost blue eyes were half closed in pleasure and filled with lust. When he climaxed, crying out in utter bliss, in ecstasy, Matt came in his pants at the sight. He stayed to watch the teen come down from his high, he watched as the beads of sweat glistened the smooth pale chest and slid down the cooling body. Matt ran to his home, one because he wouldn't want to be caught by his crush, and two he needed to change his soiled jeans.
 
Matt now had even better dreams of his crush. He didn't need to guess on the length of the other, he had the teen's blushing face in his mind. So he dreamed, and dreamed. He dreamed of kissing the raven haired teen, kissing him deeply and snaking a hand down the grope the other's ass. He dreamed the other laced his fingers behind Matt's neck as the kiss deepened. Then the dream would take him to seeing the panting flushed teen on the bed naked. His erect member standing proud and Matt would be hunger looking over the creamy smooth skin of the smaller teen. He'd pounce the raven haired teen and make many love bites all over the smaller male's body. He'd lick, nibble, and suck on the skin of the other's inner thighs. He'd dream of stretching the other's virgin hole to accommodate is erection with little pain. He'd continue marking the other, always bringing forth moans of pleasure, and then the teen would push Matt to lie on the bed. The raven haired teen would position his entrance at Matt's engorged member and slam down always moaning in pleasure. Then the raven would move up ridding Matt's member, and his own dripping member would slap against his stomach as he slammed down onto Matt's meeting thrusts. Sweat would cover they're bodies, the raven haired teen's face would contort in pleasure as his prostate would be hit. And as the teen climaxed Matt would wake up frustrated, sexually frustrated and wishing it was all real.
 
Seeing Danny after these dreams was always hard for Matt, trying to school all emotions except rage from showing was a hard task. Trying to not blush was a pain, and acting like he hated the teen was just painful. How he longed to kiss the other, to mark him as his. Oh it was hell to go through school wanting something you deny yourself from. He loves Danny Fenton, he obsesses, he lusts for the other teen. If only he could have him, if only he could have his delicious loser. If only he could kiss those lips, that neck, and feel that tight hot round ass of his. If only…
 
Dash cracked his fingers and updated his new story, his other fan-fictions were done, and he'd eventually start another Danny Phantom fan-fiction. Now the blonde jock was trying to calm himself, though was failing as he thought over and over about how cute and yummy his Danny was. “Screw that…” the blonde mumbled, and went to go take his shower. He turned the water to warm, and stepped in, his erection bobbing. He fisted himself and started to pump. Thinking of a certain loser.
 
`Gods he has a tight round delicious hot ass I just want to cum into him over and over…' the blonde jerked himself off to the thoughts of his crush. `I wonder what he tastes like and if his lips are really that soft… I wish I could see more of him, though the flashes I get to see when his boxer ride up is quite pleasant. His legs are so smooth and creamy looking; I just want to eat him up,' the teen then thought of his past dreams and soon came into his hands. He sighed and washed off. He so wanted that loser, and bad!
 
“Time for school…” the blonde sighed after getting dressed, and got his other things ready. `It took me a while but I managed to update post twice in one day…' the teen sighed, he knew no one would ever guess him to be `Brains not brawn', the name also threw people off. `School…time to be the bully…'
 
 
“Danny, you're going to be late!” Jazz called to Danny who was still in the shower.
 
“Yeah, yeah I'm coming!” he yelled in annoyance. He pulled on his usual outfit and grabbed his backpack. He grabbed some toast and headed out the door for school, Jazz had left after she yelled to her brother. Danny transformed in a deserted alley and flew the rest of the way to school. He changed back to normal behind the building and went in through the back entrance. “Just in time…” the teen sighed and raced to his locker then to his class.
 
“Hey, Fenton!” the teen sighed; he knew that voice well and saw the buffoon coming toward him.
 
“Yes, Dash?” the teen said dully, not in the mood for this.
 
`He's gorgeous! Ravage him, jump him, ravage him!' the blonde's mind screamed at him. The blonde shook his head, though noticed Danny was by himself, he had to stop his mind from going into the gutters, and tried not to think of the naughty things he could do to the smaller teen.
 
“Yes, Dash? Are you just going to stand there and block my way?” the teen was in a very poor mood. The Box Ghost already paid him a visit twice today, don't ask how that happened.
 
“What was that Fenton!?” he shouted, how he hated being uncivil with this cutie.
 
“Bye Dash, what a pleasant conversation,” the teen rolled his eyes and went around the burly blonde. Dash caught his arm and dragged him into the closet that was conveniently right by them. The closet was dark, and Dash pushed the smaller teen against a shelf. `Ravage him, fuck him, kiss him!' his mind raged and the blonde bent forward close to the teen.
 
“I know you're Danny Phantom…” he breathed into the smaller teen's ear. Danny's breath caught and shivers went up and down his spine when the blonde breathed in his ear.
 
“W-what?” the teen stuttered, confused as to why the blonde would say this.
 
“I know you're Danny Phantom, I mean you could have been more creative with the name; Danny Fenton, Danny Phantom…” the blonde pressed closer to his crush. “The hair style, the way you both talk, and why you're always gone when Danny Phantom shows up,” the blond whispered to the slightly shaking teen, “all too easy to tell…” his voice was soft and held an air of wisdom.
 
“You…you don't have any proof,” the teen's legs felt weak, his heart beat far too fast as the bigger teen pressed closer to Danny. He started to faze through the shelf.
 
“You're going through the shelf…” the blonde noted, a smug smile adorned on his face. The teen glared at the blonde, and was prepared to knock the blonde out when the closet door opened. Danny quickly pushed Dash away and stopped was ran, no longer trying to faze through anything.
 
“Uh…” the Janitor said dumbly, and the two males left the closet, school had ended when Dash had confronted Danny.
 
“What the hell did I just do?” Dash mumbled, he didn't know why he confessed that he knew Danny was Danny Phantom, maybe it was to stop himself from raping the kid. He shivered; he wanted Danny to be a willing partner…though that still didn't answer why he had blurted it out.
 
“Dash, knows,” Danny whispered urgently to his two best friends.
 
“What?” Sam and Tucker exclaimed loudly.
 
“Hush!” Danny sighed and ran his hand through his midnight hair. “I don't know how he found out, he just said he knew I was Danny Phantom,” he whispered this as they walked to Danny's house.
 
“Did he have any supporting details?” Tucker said quietly.
 
“Yeah, the similarity in the name, the point that I'm always gone when I go ghost, they way we both look, and the fact that I started to faze through the shelf in the supply closet,” the teen sighed.
 
“Why didn't you knock him out or something?” Sam asked as they got into the house and up to Danny's room.
 
“Janitor opened the door, it must have looked a little weird `cause Dash was right up on top of me…” Danny sighed, and the trio started to look at `Brains not brawn's fan-fictions.
 
“Hey `Obsession's' be updated…” Sam stated looking at her laptop screen.
 
“Wait isn't it that one that sounds like this guy is crushing on Danny?” Tucker asked, and Sam nodded.
 
“Well we have to read all of the person's stories, and I'm sure `Brains not brawn' was referring to a girl not me,” Danny sighed, and they all looked at the screen.
 
“Well the first paragraph was a bit repetitive…” Sam trailed off as she read the next couple sentences.
 
“`Danny, Fenton…' dude someone is seriously sick and crushing on you!” Tucker exclaimed, and Sam turned away blushing deeply at the thought that someone wrote about her friend masturbating!
 
“EW!” Danny cried and so did Tucker. They were both blushing in embarrassment.
 
“Please tell me you've never done this, `cause the person is seriously good at describing people…” Tucker asked warily.
 
“What! Ew, no! I'm not gay! I wouldn't shove my fingers up there…!” Danny was blushing insanely and finally decided to skip that paragraph. Danny and Tucker blushed crimson as they read the next paragraph; Sam just wouldn't read it anymore. Tucker turned away from the screen, and went to look at another fan-fiction this sick pervert wrote. Danny was red as a tomato, he was embarrassed and angry.
 
“Danny you get to read that one!” his two friends shouted, and Danny glared at them both, and forced himself to read the sick sex scene `he' was having with this Matt character.
 
“What!?! I don't have a `tight hot round' butt!” practically all the blood had rushed to Danny's face, and he was seriously tempted to brake something.
 
“Uh…” his two friends said nervously as they looked at they're friends bottom. “Yeah you do…” the mumbled, and the teen blushed even more (if that's possible), and glare at his two friends.
 
“Well you do,” Sam admitted awkwardly, and Tucker nodded his head awkwardly too.
 
“Great, I have some crazy pervert writing sex scenes of me and this make believe character…” the teen sighed in exasperation and ran his hand through his midnight hair. If only Danny knew, who this character really was…if only he knew…