Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ 'Brains not brawn's fan-fictions ❯ How could someone write this? ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Matt got his courage up, he'd ask him, he'd ask Danny on a friendly date, say he wanted to make a friend that wasn't a complete incompetent idiot. He'd befriend the hottie, get closer to him once trust was made, and then kiss him! It was ingenious! Now all Matt had to do was put the plan into action.
 
“Danny…” he called out softly and the shock of midnight hair turned around. The teen's gorgeous face looked up warily yet tiredly at Matt. “I'm…” the words fell, and the teen cocked his head to one side and raised an eyebrow. “I wanna make up for all the shit I've done to you,” Matt looked down sheepishly
 
“Um…I'll pass…” the teen side stepped to get away from Matt.
 
“If I pass the next five tests will you let me?” the teen paused and started to snicker.
 
“Sure…and no cheating,” the raven haired teen's voice held obvious disbelief that Matt would be able to pass. “At least ninety-eight to one-hundred percent,” the teen smiled knowing that the bully would never succeed.
 
“You got a deal, but you have to let me make up for all the crap I've done after I pass all five tests,” Matt gave a cocky smile and the other simply rolled his eyes and walked away.
 
`That wasn't completely according to plan, but one must improvise when dealing with a perfect being…' Matt thought happily and it just happened the first two of the five tests would be happening this very day.
 
He passed them, how surprising, Matt succeeded, and for the past week he's been asking his crush if he was busy after school. Matt sadly always got the same answer, “yes”, and nothing else. He'd ask only once a day and say nothing else till the next day. Though persistence prevails and finally the reluctant hottie denied that he was busy after school. Matt smiled, and right after school Matt took Danny to the park.
 
After maybe two hours of talking about books - which was a surprise to Danny -, and teachers Matt took Danny to the Nasty Burger to get something to eat. “It's good to talk to someone who's actually read a whole book before! Actually it's great to talk to someone isn't a completely incompetent,” Matt said quietly, and Danny gave a small laugh. Matt's chest tightened at the blissful sound. “Hey wanna go to the haunted house, I heard it was suppose to be cool,” Matt suggested, trying not to sound desperate.
 
“Uh…sure…”they finished they're food, and started to walk over to the haunted house.
 
It was fairly good; they laughed most of the time, and talked even more. It was a good experience for both of them. “Okay, this wasn't too bad, but…”Matt shrugged as his crush said this.
 
“Then how about we watch a movie sometime… I heard Zombie Guillotine is supposed to be good…”Matt suggested, and Danny reluctantly agreed. “Cool…” he trailed off not sure what to do, they reached Danny's home and the cutie just waved bye to Matt.
 
 
The movie was good, lots of gore, and the two enjoyed themselves. The raven haired teen waved bye to Matt again, and Matt left with the promise of going to the celebration with Danny.
 
The only amusing things at the celebration where the few roller coasters, and other rides. They enjoyed each other's company, and there defiantly was a bond and trust between them. They were walking in the park after they got bored of the crowds of loud people.
 
“Danny…” Matt trailed off and bit his lip, the raven haired teen looked questioningly at his friend, yes they had become friends so quickly. Though it helps when you have a few things in common, and persist, and don't pressure.
 
“Yeah, Matt?” the teen asked quietly, it was dark out and the artificial and natural light made his skin paler and gave it a soft glow. Yummy lips on the delicious teen just were waiting to be claimed. That was exactly what Matt did; he kissed his loser, his Danny full on the lips. The midnight haired teen stood wide eyed and hesitantly put a little pressure on the other's lips. Matt smiled, his lips still pressed to his loser's lips.
 
“I've wanted to do that for a long time,” Matt dragged out the `long', and smirked. A light blush dusted the smaller teen's face.
 
“Really…” the teen sighed, though decided to kiss Matt. Matt smiled and pressed back. (Here you go ya perverts! Happy, skipped far too much, but enjoy… - Brains not brawn) Matt swiped his tongue across
 
The phone was ringing, `joy…' Dash stopped his typing and picked it up. “Hello,” he answered slightly annoyed.
 
“Dash, uh…it's Danny…”
 
“What is it Fenton!?” `Oh my…What does that cutie want?' Dash desperately thought, though kept his cool.
 
“You were right…” it sounded like the words were forced; this caused the blonde's brow to furrow.
 
“That you're Danny Phantom…?” Dash supplied when it sounded like the other wouldn't continue. “I knew I was right, but thanks for guessing that I had forgotten…” Dash sighed, he was a bit snappy for being interrupted, but he was about to write a yummy lemon about his yummy ghost boy when his ghost boy called. There was silence on the other end, “Fenton, I've thought over it and I know I'm right. You even further proved that you are Danny Phantom, when you started to go through that shelf,” Dash was under control now, he wasn't angry, he was simply indifferent.
 
“Let me guess, you're going to blackmail me into doing something,” the words were bitter. Danny was remembering when Paullina (A/N: spelling?) saw him and pretty much blackmailed him into dating her; well it was welcomed till Johnny Thirteen had shown him Paullina was being overshadowed by the ghost's girlfriend.
 
“What?! No, I've kept this information with me for a long time; I don't know what made me blurt it…” the blonde trailed off, `yes you do, you were going to completely violate that hot ass!' his mind screamed.
 
“Really…” there was doubt in his voice, but Dash disregarded it.
 
“Yes,” he said dully, he sighed he was happy his cutie was talking to him, but he wanted to write a yummy lemon scene with Danny in it! “Okay, Da-Fenton, what was it you wanted?”
 
“Just checking if you were going to try to blackmail me into doing something…” the teen was testing the other, and Dash sighed.
 
“I wouldn't black mail you if I wanted…” Dash trailed off again and blushed for where he would have taken that sentence.
 
“What?” Danny sounded annoyed, “`wanted' what?”
 
“Uh…” the blonde said brilliantly, `SHIT!' was all he could think, and then his mouth started to run. “I have a question, should I stop failing on purpose?!” Dash then hit his head on his desk, `amazing the kind of crap one will come up with…'
 
“You fail on purpose…” `Why does that sound…EW! No, Dash can't be…well he does beat me up a lot…and takes his anger out on me…but no! Dash can't be `Matt' in that stupid fan-fiction! He just can't be!' Danny was grossed out.
 
“Well,” `Best to tell half the truth…' the blonde took a deep breath. “Well you see, the idiots I hang out with only barely scrap by when it comes to academics…they don't try to apply themselves, so I got into that habit. I know if I apply my self I can do a hell of a lot better, but since it's the norm to just barely pass a class…” Dash chewed his lip.
 
“Wow, um…that's sad…well the question is, do you want just a sports scholarship or an academic scholarship as well, making the tuition less? The second question is, would you rather play college sports at a crappy college because you couldn't meet the requirements for a better college?” `Why did he tell me this?' the teen questioned the blonde's reasons for telling him this bit of information.
 
“I know that…though…though if I said what I was about to say you'd probably say that ``friends' who can't understand what's important to your own self aren't good friends to have'…” Dash sighed.
 
“Uh…okay…well instead of just doing you're best at everything, try doing your best with you're favorite subject, and so on and so on,” `Why do I feel like Jazz?'
 
“Good point…that was kind of like you're sister…” Dash pointed out somewhat hesitantly.
 
“It was…oh well, uh…bye?” the teen was testing if that was the appropriate words to say.
 
“Yeah, bye Fenton…” Dash sighed, and hung up. He then turned to his computer screen and contemplated over what to right, though then he thought of his homework and decided to get that out of the way.
 
 
“Um…well he's not going to blackmail me,” the teen sighed and his friends looked slightly relieved.
 
“So what was that little talk you had?” Sam asked.
 
“OH, well…he wanted to know if he should stop failing,” the teen shrugged and so did his friends.
 
“So far we've each done a small report over the writing style and what not for one of the fan-fictions we read by `Brains not brawn',” Tucker looked over what they had all written. “We still don't know anything about `Brains not brawn'” he sighed.
 
“Well we know the person knows me, or has seen me. So it's safe to say `Brains not brawn' goes to our school,” Danny sighed and shivered remembering the disgusting paragraphs of…smut! That was all! He didn't even want to know what people put down for reviews, though it had quite a few… (A/N: Okay I forgot to say this, but `Brains not brawn' or Dash is “good” at writing Danny Phantom stories. Just go with it. *rolls eyes* sorry I suck at lemons and stuff, what can I say… more into fluff!)
 
“Wait don't most of the writers have a bio?” Sam finally said.
 
“Fine we'll check that…” Danny sighed, and he soon came to `Brains not Brawn's bio. “It's a conversation” Sam and Tucker came over to look at the screen.
 
depressedchildren: Casper High Spirit week! Yaoi rules! ^ ^
Brains not brawn: Eh, have to have school spirit, and ya! Yaoi so rules! ^ ^
Christ can't Save Me: Why won't you go out with me!
Brains not brawn: not my type dude!
depressedchildren: Right, you're so crushing on D.F!
Brains not brawn: Can't help that I want him and his yummy bum. ^ ^
Christ can't Save Me: He can't have that nice of an ass?
Brains not brawn: he does, and you can't have him!
depressedchildren: What else do you like about D.F? It's not like he'd ever bend over for a guy, he's so crushing on that Goth girl…*sighs* I wanna see some yaoi action here! -_-\
Brains not brawn: they aren't “dating” *rolls eyes* Goth girl is crushing on him, but well I like his brains; hence brains not brawn… I just don't know, he's so cute, smart, and I know something you'll never find out! Also I accept his flaws, and I wanna see him smile! And you're such a PERVERT!
Christ can't Save Me: You're so mean! (CHRIST CAN'T SAVE ME loggedout)
depressedchildren: HEY! I'm not a pervert! Guys like Yuri so why can't girls like Yaoi with out being called perverts!? *mock glare*
Brains not brawn: ya you are!
depressedchildren: Am not, and you're the pervert!
Brains not brawn: You're high again aren't you? -_-\
depressedchildren: No, I'm just hyper, and I have scissors! ^ ^
Brains not brawn: lord save us… *backs away from crazy Yaoi fan-girl who has scissors* okay what perverted thing made you hyper this time? -_-
dpressedchildren: HEY! Well I was actually wondering how girl necrophilia's do corpses, do they like inject something in the… (BRAINS NOT BRAWN logged out) HEY!
 
“Um…so `Brains not brawn' is a guy, and is gay…wow…” Sam sighed and sat down.
 
“Well we know he goes to our school for sure now…” Tucker deducted, and Danny paled and shuddered.
 
“Um…” the midnight haired teen gulped, “Uh…I'm a little more than freaked out” his friends nodded and the three decided to take a break from their project for a while.
 
 
(Matt swiped his tongue across)the other's lips and the teen gasped opening his mouth. Matt took advantage of this and plunged his tongue into the raven haired teen's delicious warm mouth. Matt placed one hand on his raven's hip and the other on his cheek. The midnight haired teen wrapped his arms around the other's neck. They were in complete bliss, their tongues hesitantly touching each other, slowly becoming bolder, even daring to rub against each other. Inexperienced, fumbling, but enjoying all the sensations, and soon enough they had to part from forgetting how breathe… Matt smiled at his blushing panting Danny and he wrapped his arms around the other, bringing Danny close to his body.
 
“Let's go to somewhere a bit more…private?” Matt was trying to see if his Danny would permit anything more to happen. The raven haired teen nodded, and Matt smiled. He grabbed Danny's hand and soon enough the two were at Matt's house. Matt led Danny to his room, and once the door was closed the two kissed again.
 
Their tongues rubbed against each other, Matt grinded against the other, and the raven haired teen moaned from all the pleasurable sensations. Matt snaked a hand under Danny's shirt running his hand over the slightly muscled smooth stomach. His hand grazed one of the teen's nipples, and the teen gasped in shock and pleasure.
 
The two males struggled over to the bed, tripping with their legs entwined, but they still ground against each other, wanting contact with the other. Finally reaching the bed panting and flushed they continued to kiss. Shirts were lost, and Matt had started to suck at the teen's neck, practically drooling from the wonderful taste of the other's skin and sweat. The teen grinded up to Matt while Matt grinded down against the smaller. Danny making the most erotic sounds making Matt's cock harden even more. Matt moved from the other's neck -satisfied from all the nice little marks made- and started to pay the raven teen's chest some attention.
 
Matt started to lick one of the teen's nipples then decided to suck on it. Oh the moans the smaller was making, and how he pushed his chest up for more contact. Matt smiled around the bud, and snaked his hands down to the other's pants. A few fingers went under the jeans the teen was wearing, and felt the smooth skin there. Danny moaned again from all of Matt's ministrations. The coils in his stomach got tighter and tighter, and all he wanted was Matt. Matt undid the smaller's pants while Danny undid his pants. Their pants gone, their boxer forgotten since they were hastily pulled them off and thrown them somewhere.
 
Now it was skin to skin contact! Oh how wonderful it all felt! Matt claimed Danny's bruised lips in another deep kiss, all the while they were grinding into each other.
 
Parting from their kiss the raven haired teen managed between moans to speak. “Inside now…” the teen managed to gasp, trying to fill his lungs with air, as the sensations he felt stole it from him again and again. He bucked up to Matt's hips and growled suggesting that he was very impatient and hard.
 
Matt was blushing and panting, and blushed further at the words his crush…no love, said. “Ar-are you sure?” he couldn't believe this, and even though he did want this, he didn't think Danny would let him go this far! The panting flushed teen beneath Matt nodded, and Matt chewed his lip. He didn't have any lube, Danny wouldn't last much longer, well neither was Matt, but… He fisted the smaller's cock, rubbing his thumb against the slit. Pre-cum coated his thumb, and Matt smeared the substance on his fingers. “O-okay…this will-will hurt…” he warned shaking from pleasure and fear that he might hurt his beautiful love. The raven haired teen nodded, and Matt spread his legs so he could stretch the teen. Matt claimed Danny's kiss swollen lips as he put on finger in. The raven haired teen squirmed but eventually relaxed trying to focus on the kiss he was sharing with Matt. Matt eventually put another finger in, and Danny flinched at the feeling, but Matt tried to get the raven haired to not to notice the pain. He sucked on Danny's tongue making the teen moan and ignore the pain and awkwardness of being stretched. A third and final finger was added after quite some time of Matt stretching the teen. Danny was even rocking back onto the fingers. He didn't flinch as the third finger was added, and that was when Matt realized he needed to lubricate his member, otherwise the stretching would practically mean nothing. He still continued to kiss Danny as he started to rub and pump the teen's cock. He ran his fingers over the slit again collecting much more pre-cum, and started to coat his member with the substance even coating his member with his own pre-cum. Danny was rocking back to his fingers and Matt decided it was time.
 
He took his fingers out of the smaller teen who whimpered at the loss, and Matt had started to kiss his neck again. “A-Are you re-ready…?” Matt asked gently to his love and the teen nodded. Matt positioned his cock at the smaller's entrance and slowly pushed in. Oh how he wanted to just ram in and out, but he controlled himself and slowly went in. Danny winced from the pain a few tears in his eyes. He kissed Danny on the lips mutter soft gentle words, and soon he was all the way in. He wanted panting and resisting all urges to ram hard and fast into the smaller. The teen shifted and got used to this awkward feeling of being filled. They kissed, and Matt went out slowly and slowly pushed in. Soon enough Danny met Matt's slow thrusts. Soon the erotic mumbles of encouragement were leaving the raven haired teen's swollen lips, and the pace speed up as release came to sight. Matt shifted trying to go deeper with the smaller and upon hearing a cry of pleasure Matt smiled. He continued to thrust to wherever it was that made his love cry out like that. The pace continued at an insane pace and soon they both cried in ecstasy as they came to their climax.
 
Eventually they came down from their high, Matt whispering far too sweet nothings into Danny's ears, kissing his neck gently, leaving Goosebumps. Matt pulled out, and brought the teen to his chest smiling and continuing to give the raven haired teen little light kisses all about his neck and face. He kissed Danny on the lips chastely, and they smiled. “I love you…” was spoken to the night, the raven haired teen closing his beautiful icy blue eyes. Matt smiled, and managed to get the covers from under them to come over their naked semen splattered bodies. Both were tired and slept easily in the comfort of the other's presence.
 
THE END
 
Dash smiled as he finished his little `fan-fiction', and smiled. He updated his story, or well confession. Now he paused to write the author's notes, and soon typed that in. Oh he was happy he accomplished this within two or three days. Well now it was time for him to plan how to get his Danny for real…
 
Author Notes: Yes I put fluff in it, sorta… *sighs* well I hope you enjoyed that you perverts, you know that's just so unrealistic! Oh well… Now I'm back to Danny PHANTOM stories, and maybe I might just catch my own Danny too…
 
 
He couldn't believe he was reading all of this. He had run away from his computer screen blushing insanely and shaking his head, thinking he would be sick; and now he was reading it sickly disturbed but intrigued. The whole time his thoughts were rushed and scattered… by the end this was what his mind was ragging about, completely offended. `How can someone think I'm that easy, how can they just kiss me like that, how could someone write this!? It's impossible; I would never submit myself to...to any guy in the world! Never! And this author's notes… yuck! He's going to try to ask me out. Okay so keep an eye out for Dash; see if he'll try anything…' the teen shook his head, running a hand through his midnight hair. `Someone just shoot me…' the teen sighed. Now he had to do a report on this, how could this have happened to him, how…