Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Danny Phantom -- Shadow-Bound ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SUMMERY: Danny Fenton has met two rather puzzling girls whilst Danny Phantom meets another girl who's a ghost! But is she really? Who is she? Who are the other girls? Who are the two other adolescents who are after the ghost girl? And more importantly, who is this new villain who seems to have a connection to all this?
 
Okay, there are just a few more things I wanna say before I post this...

-This story is around the edges of G and PG, though mostly PG, just to be safe.
-This story contains original characters. (DUH!)
-There will be Danny/OC moments as well as Danny/Sam moments (Danny/Sam more near the end) but this story is NOT Danny/OC OR Danny/Sam! (No particular couplings except one...)
-This is my first fanfiction for ANYTHING, so if you're going to criticize me, be as nice as you can. (Like THAT'S possible...)
-At certain points in the story, I may have certain things numbered ([1], [2], [3]...) Look for little footnotes on them at the bottom of the chapter. ^^
 
 
~~DANNY PHANTOM - SHADOW-BOUND~~
~~PROLOGUE~~
 
The streets of Amity Park were quiet and restful as the full moon hung proudly within the starry-skied Thursday night.
 
Well, until a certain boy came flying past.
 
His teeth gritted, his snow-white hair blowing fiercely in the friction wind, and his glowing green eyes searching for something, Danny Phantom zipped past the whole neighborhood again and again, finding nothing. He picked up his walkie-talkie.
 
“Ghost Boy to Chaos. [1] Nothing? Over.”
 
A female voice returned the question. “Absolute zip, Danny. Are you sure there's a ghost around here? Over.”
 
Danny gasped, seeing the blue wisp, or his Ghost Sense, float swiftly out of his mouth. “Yeah, pretty sure. O--!!” He was stopped when something hit him square in the mouth. He looked up, hoping to find his attacker, but seeing nothing. Raising an eyebrow, he got up. His walkie-talkie vibrated. He brought it to his ear, hearing his other friend.
 
“Fryer-Tuck to Ghost Boy! HELP!!”
 
“What's wrong?! Where are you?!”
 
Another voice took over. “Chaos to Ghost Boy; look up!”
 
Danny did so, and his jaw dropped when he saw Tucker Foley and Sam Manson floated high above his head, held there by a ghost who's gender and looks he couldn't identify for he was wearing all black and the night itself made it hard to see his friends.
 
But the ghost saw him pretty well.
 
It then swooped down, grabbing Danny's wrists, swung around once, and threw him. Screaming, Danny went intangible, going straight through the trees and buildings.
 
Little did he know that, at this time, two big trucks and a simple car were driving by. The trucks looked like moving vans, only three people were in the smaller car, and they were driving along smoothly. Unfortunately, Danny chose this time to become solid again. The ghost saw him, and flew down, right in front of the small car. Danny shot a Ghost Ray at the invisible specter, but he then flew right up; the ray instead hit one of the truck's wheels, causing it to swerve out of control, hitting the other truck, causing that truck to slam into the smaller car.
 
Screams were heard through all three automobiles, but the ones in the car were the most horrorstricken. Danny's eyes went wide as he watched the small car then twist onto its side. He was much too shocked to do anything but watch as the truck drivers ran out to help the others, and with tears brimming in his eyes, he turned around and tackled the ghost dead on with a yell.
 
They both hit the trees and Danny was hurt as well, but he didn't care; he just wanted this ghost back where he belonged. He threw a real hard punch before he shot a Ghost Ray. The ghost stumbled back with cry of pain, then it, or should I say “he”, looked behind Danny, seeing the people quickly helping those in the smaller car. “My work here is done.” He said is a deep, threatening voice. He snapped his fingers and disappeared in a whirl of darkness.
 
“No! Get back here!” Danny said, clawing at the air as he had tried to catch him. Danny let out a stressful sigh, and looked behind him, seeing it all. He was brought back to the present when he heard Sam and Tucker scream. They were falling, their hold by the ghost gone. Danny quickly caught them, one in each arm. “Hey, man, you gonna be all right?” Tucker asked, he and Sam hearing the ambulance sirens.
 
“Yeah…” Danny answered quietly as he carried his friends back home. “Perfectly fine…”
When the trio were out of sight, and the ambulance truck sped away, the dark ghost once again appeared, watching the truck drive away, his mouth showing a fanged smile as he then flew after it.
 
~
 
Well, tis the end of the epilogue! Okay, maybe a bit too much of a dark opening, but tell me your not intrigued!
[1] For those big fans, Sam had also used the name "Chaos" as her name in the online RPG "DOOMED" As Tucker used "Fryer-Tuck" and Danny used "Ghost-Boy!"