Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Danny Phantom -- Shadow-Bound ❯ Friday--Eyes of Jade and Eyes of Midnight ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

And here is the official first chapter of my fanfiction!
Nice to see I already got a review!
Anyway, enjoy!
 
 
~~CHAPTER ONE~~
~~FRIDAY—EYES OF JADE AND EYES OF MIDNIGHT~~
 
 
BRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!
 
“Huh? Huh? What, what?” Danny's black haired head rose up and he blinked his sky blue eyes sleepily. He looked down on his desk. “Aw, MAN!”
 
“Ha, ha! Looks like Fenton still drools in his sleep like the little baby he is!” Dash Baxter laughed as he walked past him and then smacked his head back on the desk into his own saliva. “EAWWWUGH…” He groaned as he slapped the spit off him. “Danny! Danny, are you alright?” He smiled as Sam came to his aid. If he were to get off his desk himself, he would probably fall flat on his face and go back to sleep.
 
“Danny, come on! School's over!” Tucker said as he helped Sam get Danny up. Danny yawned and was able to get out of his friends' grasp. “Thanks, but I'm fine. Real…really…” He said as another yawn escaped his lips. He was about to keel over before Sam and Tucker grabbed him again. “Oh, yeah. Fine…you're about as full of energy as the unlucky someone who learned there was a 4 in the morning.” Sam chuckled.
 
They practically had to drag him out of the school.
 
~
 
“Tucker, slow down! Jeez, you make yourself look like you haven't seen a decent meal in months!” Sam said, then put her arm on the table and looked at the meaty foot he was devouring without any second thoughts. “Although…this is NOT a decent meal…”
 
“Sam, not now…” Danny begged his female friend.
 
“Hey! In case you forgot, I didn't eat squat `cause of those…those…THINGS the cafeteria called `food'! I missed lunch, and I'm making up for it tenfold!” He then resumed eating, causing Sam to shudder and turn away with her eyes squinted, trying to blur out the horrible image. Danny was laughing out loud at that, remembering all three of their faces as they looked at the plates before them at school.
 
He sipped from his drink, the only thing on the menu he wanted, and looked out the window at the world outside the walls of the Nasty Burger. The events of last night flooding his thoughts and being released with a simple sigh. Then his eyes rolled back into the restaurant and saw it being bombarded by more teenagers. One of them was a girl he had never seen before; she was holding a violet journal to her chest and her eyes zipped back and forth nervously. Obviously she was new. Still clutching her journal to her chest almost for dear life, she walked by placing only the toe part of her feet on the ground, as if tiptoeing, only faster.
 
“She looks a little scared…” Danny said, not really to anybody. Finally, the girl found a small table with only one chair and sat there. She placed her journal on the table and began writing in it with a pen with a large, fluffy feather on top. Danny made a sad face toward her, and then gently tapped Sam, requesting her to move. She blinked at that, staring at the girl, but shrugged and got off the seat, allowing Danny to dismount the seat himself to walk over to the girl.
 
“Hi.”
 
The girl's face lifted. Her jade green eyes widened slightly as she looked at the blue-eyed someone. “Oh…hi…” She said as she pushed some of her red-orange hair behind her ear. “…You're bothering to talk to the new girl?” Danny shrugged. “I never understood what was wrong with that.” The girl's eyes never left his as her hand traveled to close her journal. “…So…do you have a name with those charming baby-blues?”
 
Danny blushed gently at that. “Um…Danny. Danny Fenton. And you?”
 
“Alissa. Alissa Baker.” Alissa twirled some of her hair around her finger. “Well…” She got up. “Sorry, I need to be somewhere…find someone…bye!” She ran off, leaving Danny just standing there. He was snapped out of his thought when a sharp blow hit his arm. With a “YEOWCH!” he grabbed his arm and looked toward his attacker.
 
“Move, Fen-toenail!” Dash said, then he shoved Danny to the side (Poor baby!) causing him to plow into Sam. After a brief blush, Danny and Sam separated and got up. Danny then gasped, his Ghost Sense whipping around his lips. Then he looked out the window, seeing two ghosts talking. One of them had their back to him, so he didn't see what they looked like, but the one in front looked like a man in his teen years, navy-blue hair, and red eyes. “Uh, oh…” Danny motioned to Sam that his sense went off and ran out the door. Sam grabbed Tucker by the collar and pulled him away from his precious meat. “HEY! Can I at least finish my soda?”
 
~
 
“I'm going ghost!” Danny cried out. He thrust his fists in the air as a bright blue ring formed around his body. It split into two while one went up and the other went down. His usual T-shirt and jeans became a black and white jumpsuit, his chest containing an emblem of the letters D and P merged. His skin became just a bit tanner, his eyes became vivid green and his hair became unusually flamboyant white.
 
Danny Fenton had become Danny Phantom.
 
He went invisible and looked around the Nasty Burger. When he saw nothing he became visible again. But then he felt a quick blow hit his back. He turned, seeing a female ghost who was, if still alive, a little younger than he was. She looked a bit different, though. She didn't look like a deranged zombie like most of the ghosts he had seen. She seemed rather…pretty.
 
Her pony-tailed black hair was so long, it was probably down to the bottom of her shoes and she had really pale skin; not green, not blue, just pale…and she wore a black tube top with violet trims along with a short black skirt, complete with black boots. She also had a weird black choker around her neck with many little black and lavender gems around it. Finally, unlike other ghosts, she had dark midnight blue eyes. She was holding up her black-gloved fist and blew on it, blowing away the excess energy of her blast.
 
Danny was a little awestruck at first, but was brought back to life when she blasted him again. “You're done, hybrid!” She cried before lunging at him, grabbed his arms and pushing him down until they both landing on the hard ground. “Dare I ask what I did to annoy you?”
 
“I don't need to answer that! You know what you did, Phantom!” She growled, and then she picked him up and threw him pretty far. As he skidded to a halt, he turned around and his eyes flashed bright green. (*SIGH…*) He flew back to her and before she could react, he hit her with a Ghost Ray, sending her backwards. “Okay, seriously, what did I do to you?!”
 
“What did you do…?” She whispered, not facing him as she got up. Her fists starting shaking. She turned around swiftly and as a bright red ray shot out of her hand she screamed this:
 
“YOU MADE ME THIS WAY!!”
 
~
 
~
Now, what on Earth could she have meant by that?
Next chapter soon! ;)
P.S. I'm aware that my description...well...sucks, but I'll be submitting fanart of my fanfiction soon! See ya!