Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ Danny Phantom -- Shadow-Bound ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

~~EPILOGUE~~

“We knew each other for such a short time…” Jack sniffled. “I promised myself I wouldn't cry…” Maddie giggled gently. “What Jack means is…” She gave a sad look too. “We'll miss you. Don't hesitate to come back if you get the chance.” David and Kelly nodded. Jack then gave them…ahem, “gifts.” Kelly was given another of the lipstick-shaped Ecto-Blaster, David was given a Ecto-Gun and Alissa got “the best present,” which was her own Fenton Thermos, just in case. “Um…thank…you?” They said.

As the parents continued to say their goodbyes to each other, Alissa and Summer were sharing a final hug. “Don't pick on Tucker too much, okay?” Alissa begged. Summer chuckled. “All right, all right…but he's still not breaking me that easily!” They laughed. The laughing stopped when Tucker, Sam and Danny were there. Alissa and Danny stared at each other silently, suddenly Alissa moved quickly at him, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressed her head against his chest in a desperate embrace. She was not going to cry…she was not going to cry…

She held him tighter and started to cry. “T--thank you…f--f--for everything…I'll miss you so much…”

“I'll miss you too…thanks for the adventure…” He pulled her away from him. She knelt up to him and whispered in his ear. “Don't forget my promise…I'll always love you…” She then kissed him on the cheek.

Alissa then gave Tucker, Sam and Jazz goodbyes as well before hopping in the car. She gave everybody a final wave as the car sped away. Danny waved back with a soft smile. She was now really gone…

~

Danny flew across the night sky. He felt at peace; Nightshade was gone, and Zero, Sapphire, and Alissa were free.

Alissa…Danny stopped in midair. Just thinking of her name made him feel both happy and sad at the same time. He really couldn't help but feel bad about rejecting her love for him. She really looked heartbroken, and it killed him. He sighed and continued to fly.

“AIR GLOMP!!”

He turned and cried out when he was attacked by something. It flew at him and wrapped its arms around his waist, pushing him back. He shook his head, a little dizzy from the sudden movement, and blinked to clear his vision as the…whatever it was got off him. He could see a giggling form as his eyes became less fuzzy.

“Jeez, can't an old friend say hi?” The figure said. “…L--Lisa?” His voice quivered in unsure hope. “YAY! You remember me!” She said as she hugged him again. “I…I don't understand!” He cried, but hugged her back all the same. She pulled back and pointed to her neck. “I kept the necklace…I put it on, and my spirit left my body again!”

“Did you know it would do that?”

“I had a feeling it would've done something like that…but even if it didn't…” She held him again. “I mostly kept it to remember you by, Danny Phantom, the Ghost Boy…or Danny Fenton, the shy yet wonderful C-Student.” Danny was truly touched and held her back. “Now I can see you whenever I want! And did I mention I still have my powers? I can fight with you!” She held him tighter. But then she started to feel weak. “Oohh…”

“Ali??” Danny cried out in worry. “Whoa…unfortunately, I can't stay out of my body too long, or it'll die on me and I'll become a ghost…” Danny gasped. “Well, then hurry! Get back home!” He pushed her gently. She turned to go, but she turned back to him a final time. She hugged him again. “I'll always be there for you…” She then zoomed away.

As she did, she called out, “See you in the stars, Ghost Boy!”

Danny watched her leave with a smile. He flew away. He knew that from now on, there'd be more than stars watching over him. He let out a sigh of relief and peace from all that happened, and did little flips in the sky as he flew back home.

THE END


~


I want to do another one, but there are a few problems.

1.) MY CREATIVE JUICES HAVE BEEN SUCKED DRY!!
2.) My next one was planning to have Vlad in it, but I cannot do that man's character! He's too complicated! He wants Danny as his own one moment, he's beating him up the next, and I just don't know how to do him! I don't know how to do that mixture of suave, menace, and pathetic! (My dad says those three words describe him the best! )
3.) I'm not a good writer! I'm still shocked I did all THAT!

So...for now (hopefully), I'm done.
Tell me what you think!