Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ The final battle ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Danny Phantom, it is owned by Nickelodeon and Butch Hartman. Also, this story takes place shortly after The Ultimate Enemy, and the pairing is going to be Danny and Valerie. Anyway, on with the fic.
 
“What to do?” “What to do?” “What am I going to do!” Valerie Gray exclaims to no one in particular. “I can't believe that Danny Fenton is that damn ghost that ruined my life!”
 
Flashback
 
It was just after Danny had sucked his older self into the Fenton thermos, and with the aid of Clockwork saved his family, Mr. Lancer, Sam and Tucker. How Valerie had evaded Clockwork Erasing her memory of the events that had transpired, and seeing Danny
 
De-transform is beyond everyone, or maybe, by some twist of fate, it was destined to be that way. Valerie had already taken her C.A.T. test earlier that day, but what was she going to do, it wasn't that test that was going to alter her future, it was witnessing her mortal enemy damn near die trying to save his family and friends.
 
Meanwhile, Vlad Masters had finally discovered a way to defeat his Arch-nemesis, Danny phantom once and for all. He had become very disappointed at Valerie's attempt at her disposal of Danny, so he figured he would dispose of her, and then use his new Ecto-Syrum to increase his power to one hundred times that of even the king of ghosts, and destroy Danny.
 
“There's no way he'll beat me this time, but I think I'll start off by destroying my
 
So-called apprentice.” Vlad then proceeds to laugh maniacally.
 
Shortly after the results of the C.A.T. test had came in everyone was in shock, sure he had studied, but him and Valerie had tied, scoring one hundred percent on their tests, whilst Samantha Manson and Tucker Foley had scored a whopping ninety five percent on their tests.
 
“Holy cow man, how'd you do it?” Tucker asks Danny.
 
“Well, let's just say it wasn't easy.” Danny replies.
 
“Let me guess, you stole the answers again, heh, heh.” Sam says chuckling a bit.
 
“Actually, no I didn't, I just studied really hard, that's all.” He says to her.
 
“Hey Danny, can I talk to you for a second?” Jazz says to him.
 
“Uh, yeah, why not?” Danny replies.
 
Jazz then hugs him and says to him, “Congratulations, I'm very proud of you, you actually scored higher than I did when I took that test, and you didn't need to cheat to do it either.”
 
“Thanks Jazz.” Danny replies.
 
Later that night Danny proceeded to chat online with Sam and Tucker.
 
“I just don't get it, Valerie has been avoiding me like the plague lately and I don't know why.” Danny says.
 
“I don't get what you see in her anyways.” Sam says sounding frustrated.
 
“Whoa, attitude much, speaking of Valerie, guess who tied your perfect score on the C.A.T. test.” Tucker says.
 
“Holy cow, you're kidding!” Danny exclaims.
 
“Nope, I'm not, looks like your girlfriend is a genius like you, heh, heh.” Tucker says jokingly.
 
“She isn't my girlfriend, no matter how much I want her to be, besides its kind of hard to date someone who wants you dead, listen you guys I got to go, I've got to start thinking up an idea for the talent show next month.” Danny says to them.
 
“Bye.” Sam says to Danny.
 
“See you.” Tucker says to him. And with that all three of the got offline.
 
“Alright, what am I going to do for the talent show?” “Oh well, I guess I'll think of something…later.”
 
With that Danny proceeded to get into bed and drift off to sleep for another day of probable ghost fighting, and he would need to be fully rested.
 
A/N: Hello everyone, I hope that you liked chapter one of this work of fiction, and sorry it was so short, for I have been only writing fanfiction for a short time, but trust me the plot will get deeper as the story progresses. Anyway, please review. Thanks.