Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ The final battle ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Danny Phantom, it is owned by Nickelodeon and Butch Hartman. Also, this story takes place shortly after The Ultimate Enemy, and the pairing is going to be Danny and Valerie. Anyway, on with the fic.
 
“Bye, Star.” Valerie says to her best friend. Little did she know that she was being watched.
 
“Its time I make my move, Ha, Ha, Ha.” Vlad says.
 
“Hello Valerie, how are you doing this evening…?”
 
“Who…who's there?” Valerie says towards the direction of the mysterious voice.
 
“Your executioner.” Vlad says as he steps out from the shadows.
 
“AAAAHHH!” Danny who was walking with Sam and Tucker, hears this scream and says, “Going ghost!” he then transforms into Danny Phantom, and proceeds to fly over to where he heard the scream come from, and he sees Vlad attempting to destroy Valerie.
 
“Valerie!” “Vlad, this is pretty low, even for you!” Danny says to him.
 
“Ahh, Daniel, you're not going to win this time…” Vlad says, then pulls out a small vile containing a glowing green liquid and says to Danny, “I here have the key to your destruction, this is my Ecto-syrum, with it my strength will become one hundred times the king of ghosts himself!”
 
“No!” He rushes over to stop him from consuming the liquid, but he's too late.
 
“Valerie, run!” Danny says to her, but she refuses.
 
“No! You'll get yourself killed!” Valerie exclaims.
 
“Why should you care, you've been hunting me down for months now!” Danny says to her.
 
“How do you know that!” Valerie asks in shock.
 
“Is that really important right now!” “RUN!” Danny says to her.
 
All of a sudden, an Ecto-ray is fired directly at Valerie, but Danny jumps in the way of the attack and takes it head on, and is immediately De-transformed.
 
“Danny!” “Oh God no!” Valerie screams in terror.
 
“Oh my, it seems that I broke your friend, heh, heh, HA! HA! HA!” Vlad says to her laughing maniacally.
 
“You won't get away with this!” Valerie says, then hears “Hey Vlad!” It was Tucker and Sam. Sam then proceeded to put the specter deflector on Vlad, causing him to De-transform and fall over unconscious.
 
A few hours later after Sam and Tucker had helped Valerie get Danny back to her place, much to Sam's dismay; Valerie proceeded to tend to Danny's wounds until he came to.
 
“Uhh…What happened?” Danny asks, disorientedly.
 
“Thank God, you're alright.” Valerie says taking a damp towel off of his forehead.
 
“Oh my God, Valerie, what am I doing here?” Danny asks her, then begins to panic thinking about what had happened.
 
She looks at him and says, “It's alright Danny, I know…”
 
His eyes widened in terror as to what she was implying.
 
Oh shit! What am I going to do! He thinks to himself, Oh God, she wants an answer. He then panics more and says to her, “I have no idea what you're talking about.”
 
She looks at him and says, “Danny, I know that you're the ghost boy, Danny phantom.”
 
“Alright, so what if I am, you're going to waste me with one of your Ecto-guns, right?” He says to her.
 
“I…I don't know, I really should for the living hell that you put me through…but I guess I'll let you live this time, so you better leave before my dad gets home.” She says to him.
 
“Alright.” But just before he leaves, he hears her say, “Thank you for saving me.”
 
Meanwhile in the ghost zone, Clockwork was observing this whole ordeal.
 
“This is not good at all, if something is not done, the planet earth and the ghost zone will cease to exist… I guess I have no choice but to maintain watch over this as it progresses.”
 
Little did anyone know that this was going to end up being the ultimate battle of good versus evil, with only one victor.
 
A/N : Hey everyone, how's it going? Hope you like the story so far. Next chapter will probably be the longest. Why? You ask, well lets just say feelings will be revealed and a talent show will go down. Hope you're prepared. Anyway, please review. Thanks.