Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ The final battle ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Danny Phantom, it is owned by Nickelodeon and Butch Hartman. Also, this story takes place shortly after The Ultimate Enemy, and the pairing is going to be Danny and Valerie. Anyway, on with the fic.
 
“Are you ready Daniel, let's end this!” Vlad taunts.
 
“Fine, but I hope that you don't mind that I brought a few toys, heh, heh.” Danny says, then opens a bag that contains the specter deflector, the ghost gauntlets and the Fenton thermos, he then takes out the time orb Clockwork had given him and exclaims, “Time fast forward!” With that Danny begins to transform. His hair gets longer and appears in a ponytail, he develops the build of a pro line backer, and he has the garb of a royal prince with the soul shredder at his side.
 
“What! It isn't possible; your Ecto-energy reading surpasses mine!” Vlad exclaims.
 
“Sure the hell does! And in your words let's end this!” Danny commands he then proceeds to go intangible just in time to dodge the attack that was thrown at him by Vlad; he then retaliates with one of his own. Vlad the makes three duplicates of himself, but Danny counters by making four duplicates of himself and quickly surrounding Vlad's doppelgangers and blasting them causing him to howl out in pain.
 
“Arrghh! Why can't I hit you!” Vlad exclaims.
 
“Because I'm out of your league.” Danny says to him smiling.
 
Vlad then continues his onslaught to no avail, until Danny had been through enough, he proceeded to sidestep one of Vlad's attacks and grab the specter deflector, and quickly wraps it around Vlad's waist causing him to De-transform.
 
“Ahhh! What are you doing!” Vlad exclaims as Danny approaches him with the ghost gauntlets and proceeds to extend their claws out, and rip Vlad's ghost half from him, causing Vlad and his ghost half to go unconscious.
 
“Its over.” Danny says pulling out the Fenton thermos and sucking Vlad's ghost half into it, ending his reign of terror once and for.
 
Just as the battle had ended, Jack and Maddie were driving past the pier, and saw two ghosts battling. They proceeded to pull their car over and tip-toe close to the battle scene, and there they got the shock of a lifetime, Vlad masters, Jack's old college friend, had the specter deflector wrapped around his waist, and an incredibly well-built ghost was standing next to him holding the Fenton thermos.
 
“Freeze ghost!” Jack says.
 
Danny then decides it's time to tell them the truth, he proceeds to De-transform and tell them the whole story.
 
“For the record, I blame you for this.” Jack says to Maddie.
 
Over the next few days Danny's parents had learned to accept his double life and decided to help by building devices that would help Danny and Valerie defend Amity park.
 
And finally the big day had come, the day of the school dance, and Danny's parents couldn't have been happier in his choice for a fiancée, and even Sam had finally accepted it, for she had started dating Tucker.
 
With Amity park safe from the clutches of evil ghosts for now, Danny had but one thing on his mind…”Let's Par-tay!” he exclaims making Valerie giggle a bit. And with that Danny Fenton proceeded to dance the night away with his one true love, since times past.
 
A/N: Hey everyone, hope you liked the story. As always, please review. Thanks.