Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ The final battle ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Danny Phantom, it is owned by Nickelodeon and Butch Hartman. Also, this story takes place shortly after The Ultimate Enemy, and the pairing is going to be Danny and Valerie. Anyway, on with the fic.
 
It had been a few weeks since Danny and Valerie had started dating, and Danny was surprised that Vlad hadn't attacked him yet.
 
“I wonder what he's plotting …” Danny says pondering a bit.
 
Then his dad comes into the room and says, “Vlad is on the phone and wants to speak to you.”
 
Danny gulps at the thought of what he might be planning, but heads downstairs and answers the phone. “Hello.”
 
“Hello Daniel, I was thinking, why don't we end this? Meet me in six hours on the outskirts of town on the pier, got me?” Vlad says to him.
 
“Y…Yeah, got it.” Danny replies.
 
Danny proceeded to lie in his bedroom and think, Good Lord, what am I going to do?
 
He then hears a knock at the door, “Come in.” He says.
 
“Hey Danny, its Valerie.”
 
“Hey girl, how are you doing?” Danny asks her.
 
“Fine and you?” She asks him.
 
“Oh, best as can be expected,” he replies and just then he senses a ghost, and it turns out to be Clockwork.
 
“Hello Danny, how are you doing?” he asks.
 
“Fine, but that's not why you're here, is it?” Danny asks.
 
Clockwork turns to Valerie and says to both of them, “You are correct, I have seen the great power that flows through Vlad's veins and it's not good to say the least. So I have come to give you the power needed to defeat him. Valerie, Danny, believe it or not, you two have been destined to be together for some ten thousand years; and in order to defeat this evil and face the future, you two must face the past.”
 
“What do you mean?” Valerie asks him.
 
“Ten thousand years ago you were a princess on Earth, and Danny was King Pariah Dark's son. Back then the ghosts and humans got along quite well. But, King Pariah had forbidden your marriage to Danny.” Clockwork says to her.
 
He then turns to Danny and says, “I am now going to take you both ten thousand years into the past, so that you may have the strength to defeat your greatest enemy yet. Now brace yourselves, here we go.
 
Ghost Zone: 7995 B.C.
 
“I forbid it!” King Pariah Dark says to his son Prince Daniel, concerning his engagement to Valerie, Princess of the Earth realm.
 
“But father, I love her and besides you had no problem marrying mother, who was from the Earth realm.” Daniel pleads in hopes of changing the evil king's mind.
 
“No! I will not allow it! You will not be allowed to marry that lowly Earth realm being.”
 
The unholy king commands, making his opinion clear.
 
“Oh Valerie, my love…what am I going to do?” Prince Daniel says later that evening holding his beloved in his arms.
 
“Oh Daniel, we'll find a way to make this work.” Princess Valerie says to her prince in hopes of making him feel a little better, she had always been good at that. To him, she was his only blessing that his wretched existence had deemed him, well that and his
 
Best friend Clockwork who was in training to be the next guardian of time.
 
“Eh-hem…My Prince, may I have a word with you?” Clockwork says to his life-long compatriot.
 
“Of course.” Daniel says walking over to a concealed area so that they could talk.
 
“My liege, your father, urrg, that tyrant has ordered an attack on the earth realm with no prisoners to be taken, so, the reason that I have come to you is because we have developed a chamber that you're father could be sealed away in for eternity.” Clockwork Says to him.
 
“So I assume that you wish for me to aid you in this task, correct?” Daniel asks him.
 
“Yes, this is correct.” Clockwork says to him.
 
“Alright, tonight we strike.” Daniel says, but little did they know that they were being watched.
 
Deep into the night, Daniel kissed Valerie and held her tight as he said, “Valerie, my love, after tonight you will be mine forever.”
 
“That's what you think. Seize him, and bring the woman with him!” Pariah commands.
 
Deep in King Pariah's chambers, the unruly king looked at his son and says to him, “My, my, my, child, you thought you could stop me, but you have no chance, but I'll give you one. Release him! Pariah tells his Guards, and looks at Daniel and says,”You want to fight your dear old dad, then lets have at it boy!”
 
The energy that was emitted was immense, a fury of Ecto-blasts were released from both Daniel and Pariah, thus proving that they are both equally matched, then it happened, Clockwork appeared behind Pariah with what appeared to be a casket and proceeds to blast off his crown decreasing Pariah's power by half, he then yells to Daniel, ”Now hurry! Get him inside the chamber!”
 
Daniel then proceeds to use his most powerful technique, The Ghostly Wail, which emits enough energy to send Pariah into the Chamber, but drains all of his strength.
 
Even the Guards cheered at the fall of the tyrant, but the damage had been done, Daniel who was only Half- ghost was dying, Valerie who was released from her cell proceeded to rush over to her one true love and hold him in her arms, she then looks at Clockwork, with tears in her eyes and says, “Isn't there anything that you can do?”
 
“Yes, but it is very costly…I can extract his spirit and send it into the future.” Clockwork says to her.
 
“Wh…What about me?” She asks him.
 
“Yes, if you wish, when you pass from your plain of existence, I can do the same for you.” He says to her.
 
“Yes, please hurry before he's gone for good.” She says to him.
 
Clockwork then channels his energy and says, “Spiritual time change!”
 
He then looks at Valerie and says, “When it is your time for me to do this, in the future you will meet up with him, but things will be different, know that princess.”
 
With that Danny and Valerie were transported back to the year 2005.
 
“Danny, I now have a gift for you…” Clockwork says, then pulls out a glowing green orb and says, “This orb here, it is a time orb, it will allow you to transform into your future self, your good future self.”
 
“Thanks Clockwork.” Danny says, then looks at Valerie and says, “Listen, Valerie, when we saw our past I learned one thing…you are my heart and soul, and without you I might as well not exist, so I was wondering…I…I know it can't be done for at least two more years, but when were old enough, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”
 
With tears in her eyes, and a smile on her face she kisses him and says, “Of course I will.”
 
A few hours later Danny proceeded to meet up with Vlad at amity pier.
 
“Are you ready Daniel, let's end this!” Vlad taunts.
 
A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you liked this chapter. A special thank you goes out to Tamiara, who reviewed twice so far for this story. I hope I get other reviews soon. This chapter, in my opinion had the most depth of the story. Next chapter will probably be wretchedly short, but there will be a sequel to this story.
 
Until next time, please review. Thanks.