Danny Phantom Fan Fiction ❯ The trial of the prince ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Danny Phantom, it is owned by Nickelodeon and Butch Hartman. Also, this story takes place three years after the defeat of Vlad, and the pairing is going to be Danny and Valerie. Anyway, on with the fic.
 
It had been three years since the defeat of Danny's Arch enemy, Vlad Masters A.K.A. Vlad Plasmius, and things could not have been going better for Danny and Valerie. The both of them had decided to wait until after graduation to get married.
 
Both of them were about half way through their senior year in high school, and little did they know that the peace they had enjoyed for the past three years wasn't going to last much longer…
 
“No…this cannot be…” Dumbfounded Clockwork says.
 
“You bet it is, after twenty thousand years, we're back!” An unknown character says in the shadows of Clockwork's workshop.
 
“Chaos! You won't be allowed to destroy the universe like you tried to do all those millennia ago!” Clockwork exclaims.
 
“And who's going to stop us, you? Heh, Heh, not likely…CRIMSON CAGE!” Another demigod by the name of Diablo exclaims, entrapping Clockwork inside some sort of cage.
 
“Legendkiller! Go and release Dan Phantom!” Chaos commands.
 
“Yes boss.” The Legendkiller replies.
 
Legendkiller then proceeded to walk over to the Fenton Thermos that Dan Phantom Was trapped within and opens it.
 
Ka-boom! An explosion and a puff of smoke later he had emerged.
 
“Ha Ha Ha, who has released me !” Dan inquires.
 
“I had you released so that we may take over the earth, partners?” Chaos says Extending his hand.
 
Dan looks at Chaos's outstretched hand quizzically, then grasps it and says, “Let us start by destroying my younger self!”
 
“Of course, I like how you think, Heh, Heh.” Chaos replies chortleling.
 
Meanwhile, in Amity Park, Danny and Valerie were out on their usual Friday night date With Tucker and Sam.
 
“Hey tuck, that was a great movie wasn't it?” Danny asks
 
“Sure was, Hey listen, me and Sam are going back to my place if you know what I Mean.” Tucker says smirkingto Danny and Valerie.
 
“Sure.” Danny says smiling.
 
Valerie then looks at Danny and asks, “Danny, When are we going to do that?”
 
“On our honeymoon.” Danny replies smiling.
 
“Sorry Danny, you won't live that long, Heh, Heh.” An all too familiar voice says.
 
“No! It can't be!” Danny exclaims.
 
“That's right boy, I'm back!” Dan Phantom declares.
 
“I'm going ghost!” Danny declares, and begins to change into Danny Phantom.
 
“Now I think it's time I end this Dan!” Danny says grabbing the glowing green orb out of his backpack, and exclaims, “Time Fast-Forward!” And begins to change into his Prince form, he then looks at Valerie, kisses her and says, “Val, run.”
 
She nods, and runs to get the tool Danny's parents had made that would destroy any ghost.
 
“No! That's not possible! Your Ecto-energy reading is stronger than mine!” Dan Exclaims.
 
They both exchanged blows with Dan getting nowhere; he then decided to use his Ghostly Wail, Danny then counters by going intangible.
 
About twenty minutes later, Valerie had returned with what appeared to be a small black box with a red button on it. She tossed it to Danny, he pressed the button and exclaimed,
 
“Hey Dan, catch!”
 
“Huh?” Dan says as the box lands near him, emitting a wave that sucks him into it, and explodes destroying Dan Phantom once and for all!
 
Danny then reverts back to his eighteen year old form, he then hears someone laughing.
 
“Who's there?” Danny asks.
 
“Your worst nightmare kid.” Then out steps five malevolent looking beings; the first is about six feet tall, wearing a black leather trench coat, black jeans, black combat boots, and a black tank top, and he's sporting a black pair of rectangle lens sunglasses, and lastly, on his back is a good three foot long blade that looked like it weighed a ton.
 
The second and third ones looked like twins, both pale as the dead and full of stitch scars, wearing ripped jeans and an over jacket, ripped at the sleeves.
 
One of the remaining two looked exactly like those fictional pictures of the devil, he was wearing jet-black spiked combat boots, and is wearing ripped jean shorts.
 
The shortest of the group, obviously the groups leader; had skin as pale as the full moon light, black lining under his eyes, he has jet-black hair, spiked about one foot long. Black jeans, a ripped tank top, black boots, and a weird tattoo on his right arm that was all black.
 
“Diablo! Grab the girl and bring her with us!” The leader says to the devil look-a-like.
 
“Right away, Lord Chaos!” Diablo says, and then rushes over to grab Valerie, but Danny intercedes.
 
“Oh, no you don't!” Danny exclaims.
 
“I got her boss!” The one with the sword says.
 
“Good work, Legendkiller.” Chaos says.
 
“Valerie, no!” Danny exclaims.
 
“Danny! Help me!” Valerie cries out to him.
 
Chaos the walks over to him, and before knocking him out cold, says to him, “Don't worry, ghost child…you do me a little favor, won't you? When you see Clockwork, and you will, ask him about the trial of the prince, Heh, Heh.” And with that Danny blacked out only to awaken in his room…
 
“Aaahhh! Where's Valerie!” Danny asks Tucker who is next to his bed, but before he could answer anything, Clockwork who had escaped the crimson cage finally says, “I can answer all of your questions, of course you're probably not going to like the answers.”
 
Danny, Tucker and Sam who were both at his bedside all gulped at this thought…
 
A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you like chapter one in the sequel to the final battle. Anyway, please review. Thanks - Gabriel769