Death Note Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Deadly, Doggy, Bleached-Out Diary ❯ Of Fire Crotches and Large Swords ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Hobos are to money as abercrombielvr07 is to Inuyasha/Bleach/Death Note
(That means that I don’t own/have them!)

Sorry for not updating as soon as I did last time! I wanna say thanks to Kogasux for becoming my new BETA!!! :D I owe that dude BIG! He, however, has brought to my attention that I have some stuff wrong in the story line. For example, Ryuk has two Death Notes; one belongs to himself, and the other to Kira, so I’m really sorry for screwing that up! (Of course the third one is Rem’s and it is now in the care of Misa) I told you I didn’t watch the show that much! So I will be fixing that in this chapter! And about Inuyasha having to write the details of the death in 6 minutes and 40 seconds after it occurs, I read something that said that was a rule, so I don’t know if I read that wrong or whatever, but in this story, I’ll be taking that little detail out. But I will be writing in causes of death like, murder, stroke, blood loss, etc. But yah! I will be fixing those problamos! Once again, in the words of the Deutsch, tut mir leid! (Sorry) On with the story! I hope I don’t mess up again! I’m counting on you, Kogasux!


Light Yagami was surrounded by that eerie blue glow. He was in some sort of Limbo! The disgusting centipede-woman was still holding on to him and he struggled to get loose. The woman wouldn’t break the grip and he could feel himself being dragged up to her face; her stale breath assaulting his nose. A long tongue escaped her painted lips and slid across his cheek. Okay, that was it! He was officially FREAKED OUT!!!
“Mmmmm…. I love you….” She purred into his ear. Light shuddered and suddenly, he fell forcefully to the ground. The blue glow was gone and gravity had made a reappearance, causing him to hit his head. The centipede fell next to him, and then her nose went straight into the air, making loud sniffing noises. Her eyes lit up and slanted as her smile widened.
“I’ll see you later, handsome. I have a certain young hanyou to attend to.” She said seductively. He breathed a sigh of relief as she slithered out of the ancient well. Whoever this ‘hanyou’ person was, he felt sorry for them. Wait… Didn’t hanyou mean half-demon…??? What the- WHERE WAS HE?!? The sky above him was blue and he noticed that the ladder that was once in the well was gone. What would he do?! He was stuck in the bottom of a well that took him to some alternate universe, a woman centipede thingy had fallen in love with him, she made a reference to a half demon, and he lost his DEATH NOTE!!! How much more wrong could his life go at the moment?
Deciding that he would not render himself a sitting duck, he made his way to the mouth of the well, root by weak root. His suit didn’t allow him much movement, but finally, he breached the well and took in his surroundings. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he noted how the well house was absent and was in the presence of nature at perfection’s peak. The grass was long and lush and patched with flowers in random areas. The trees surrounding him in the pasture were tall and strong. Tokyo was no where in sight.
The sun shone down on his face, creating a warm sensation throughout his body and he momentarily forgot about his woeful situation. However, when he heard the yell of, “Kaze no Kizu!!” and “HOLY SH!T!! BANKAI!!” he was reminded of the crazy world outside of his quiet little haven. In a panic, Light ran into the forest, swerving his way between trees and fallen logs. He tripped occasionally, only adding to his panicked frenzy, making his eyes move around wildly in their sockets. He had no idea that he was going in the exact direction of the chaos he had heard earlier. A familiar sight made Light stop dead in his tracks. Were his eyes deceiving him?
“R-Ryuk?” He stuttered.
“Well, if it isn’t my best bud, Kira.” Ryuk said slyly.
“Wh-what are you doing here? Wait… Where is here?” Light asked, half relieved to see a familiar face, half horrified.
“WELCOME TO THE SENGOKU JEDAI, KIRA!” Ryuk said, as if Light had just arrived at a vacation site. The Sengoku Jedai? How in the world could he have gone from modern day Tokyo, to the year fourteen hundred?
“Uh- whaaaa?” Light ineloquently let out.
“The well. The well has some sort of power and it not only brought you here, but me too!” Light was speechless, and despite all of his police training, he couldn’t come up with any good questions. That well was just one of those things that couldn’t be explained. Light could only ask one thing.
“Well, what do I do now?” Suddenly, as if a light went on in his head, Light remembered why he was there.
“RYUK! Do you know where my Death Note is?!?!” At the desperate question, Ryuk chuckled and said,
“You think I don’t know where my own Death Note is? Of course I do!” Light’s eyebrow twitched in aggravation,
“Can you tell me where it is?” He egged on. Why wouldn’t Ryuk just come out and say it?
“Well, you might not want it now.” He said nervously. Light was really agitated. He just wanted back his notebook. Was that too much to ask?
“Really, Ryuk. I need that notebook back. I don’t care where it’s at. Just tell me where it is!” Ryuk scoffed at him.
“Fine. But I’ll warn you right now, the person who has it now wields a demonic sword the size of his body. And the other person who wants it has the same thing. I don’t think you’ll even be able to ask about the notebook without being chopped to pieces.” Sword the size of his body!?!? Did he say demonic?!? He shook off those fears, however, as he realized Ryuk’s tone was sinister as he warned Light about the trouble he would encounter at the inquiring of his book. Then Light had an idea.
“Say, Ryuk… where is your notebook? I know that we both had one! Hand yours over and I’ll kill the punk that dared to steal mine!”Once again, Ryuk was overcome with nervousness and said,
“Well, actually, the boss took my second one back again. He said that I’m not allowed to have it until the end of the century because I accidentally left it in a park… then in the grocery store… then in- well, I’m not going into detail about the other place I left it, but I’ve left it too many places again. Sorry Light. But anyways, he’s part demon, making him inhuman. You can’t kill him with the Death Note. It can only kill humans.” Hopelessness filled Light’s heart as he slumped to the ground.
“Then what do I do, Ryuk?” He whispered.
“Research. Do some research on the guy with it. I already know that he is a half-demon. He has two girls, a monk, and some kind of squirrel thing with him. There are two shinigami, too, who claim that they should keep the book, but the hanyou won’t let them have it. The shinigami are not of my kind, though. As you know, Light, I am from a long line of Arrancar. My branch is different from the original arrancar, however, and we do not reside in the soul society anymore. We live in Hueco Mundo with the other, older branch of arrancar. I told you that story, right?” Light nodded in affirmative and he asked,
“Where are these people?” Ryuk pointed to the edge of the forest and Light beckoned him come to a bush over-looking the small village. All shock and fear left Light as his mind was completely occupied by the prospect of getting his Death Note back. He was sure that he would be freaked out in the morning though. All shock would return and he would lose his mind again, like he did earlier.
“Is that him?” Light questioned as he pointed to an orange-haired boy in his early teens, perhaps 15 or 16.
“Yes, he is one of the two shinigami. See that small, dark haired girl? The one in the black robes, not the one in the school uniform?”
“Yes.” Light answered.
“She is the other shinigami. Her name is Rukia and the other shinigami is Ichigo. I picked up their names when I met the Inu hanyou.” Light nodded his head and his senses picked up when he spotted a mid-sized teen with bright red robes, long silver hair, and dog ears come into view. Ryuk wasn’t kidding when he said he wielded a sword the size of his body! The thing was enormous!!
“And that’s the hanyou? What’s his name?”
“His name would be Inuyasha. He is very powerful, as is the girl in the uniform, the one with the large boomerang, the monk and both shinigami. All are very powerful. However, I assume that Inuyasha and the shinigami to be the strongest.” Light took in the information. As he thought about it, he remembered what the centipede-woman had said, “I’ll see you later handsome. I have a certain young hanyou to attend to.” She must have meant Inuyasha. Light’s eyes went straight to Inuyasha’s sword. He didn’t notice before that it was covered in blood. He cringed as he realized what had happened to centipede-lady. He guessed her rendezvous with her certain hanyou had not gone over so well. He shuddered and prickled with anger as he watched that dog-man throw his precious book to the ground in anger yelling about it not working, and the uniformed girl saunter over to it to pick it up.
Hm. She’s pretty. :D
But enough of that! Light had some research to do on these odd people. WAIT!!! Why was she wearing a school uniform?! They were supposed to be in the past! They did not have middle school uniforms in the past!! He decided that he would find out soon enough, though, about her odd outfit with research because if there was anything Light was good at, it was research. He was a police, of course!


_____________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _______________



“Where’s Ryuk?” Ichigo asked when the chaos from earlier died down. Inuyasha sniffed the air around him and pointed towards his forest.
“He’s there. But I don’t care. I’m glad he’s gone.” Inuyasha scoffed. Ichigo and Rukia looked uneasy at the idea of Ryuk being unsupervised by them, but brushed it off as a loud slap could be heard.
“What was that?!” Rukia yelled, taken aback by the calm and unaffected looks on the faces of the Inu-group. Kagome chuckled and looked at Rukia in amusement.
“Well, Miroku has some… problems. And Sango has taken it upon herself to teach him to overcome and resist those… problems.” Rukia had a dubious look on her face meaning she wasn’t amused.
“You mean he’s a perv?” She flatly deduced.
“Yes. That’s exactly what she is saying.” Inuyasha put a sudden end to that discussion and jumped back in shock when Ichigo attempted to touch his sword. Ichigo was obviously stirred up by the sudden outburst of Inuyasha as well.
“Sorry dude!” He said.
“Do NOT touch my sword. It’s already been through enough hell already.” Inuyasha said, heart beating wildly.
“Sorry,” Ichigo continued, “I’m just mildly interested in what kind of sword that is. It gives off amazing pressure that’s almost crippling and it transforms! Not only that, but it’s huge!! … Not that I haven’t seen bigger, though.” He added under his breath.
“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?” Inuyasha bellowed as he heard Ichigo challenge the size of his sword.
“Hold on a minute, Inuyasha. He didn’t mean it! Ichigo just meant-“ Kagome attempted to dampen the already scorching fire coming from Inuyasha. However she was promptly cut off by Ichigo.
“You heard me! My sword is obviously much larger than that sorry excuse for a blade!” Inuyasha was so angry that Kagome actually feared for the life of her new friend.
“You bastard! Tetsuiaga would cut right through that piece of tin!” Inuyasha retorted. Ichigo’s cool and collected demeanor from earlier seemed to shatter as Inuyasha insulted his sword.
“My zanpakto, Zangetsu, is filled to the brim with spiritual pressure! Not only would it blow away ‘Tetsuiaga’”, he added with air quotes and a stupid-sounding voice, “But it would blow you away as well!”
“Ok, Strawberry Boy, Let’s see just what ‘Zanget-super Stupid’ can do!” Inuyasha challenged.
“Fine, Pup-tard! I’ll rip you to shreads!” Ichigo accepted.
“Ginger!” Inuyasha insulted Ichigo’s hair.
“Pee-Pee eyes!” Ichigo came back to Inuyasha’s golden eyes.
“Fire Crotch!!” Inuyasha was quite good at the name calling, Kagome couldn’t help but think.
“Dog Shit!” Rukia watched as Ichigo’s spiritual pressure burned like a bon fire around him. This whole fight was ridiculous.
“Soul Raper!” Inuyasha would NOT back down.


_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________


Ichigo flew at Inuyasha at full speed and the two humungous swords clashed in a fit of rage. Inuyasha, being the stronger of the two, easily pushed Ichigo back and in the process, threw some ‘Iron-Reamer-Soul-Stealers’ at him. As Ichigo watched the flying lights come at him, his eyes grew large in disbelief. Was this some kind of Kido? He couldn’t just sit and wonder though, as the flying lights approached faster and faster, so he flash-stepped out of the way.
Ichigo couldn’t handle the embarrassment of being pushed back and then chased anymore, so he went the whole nine yards.
“BANKAI!!” In a matter of seconds, Ichigo left Inuyasha feeling overwhelmed by the sudden change of clothing and sword color. But, wait… the sword… The new Ichigo chuckled violently and pointed his sword at Inuyasha.
“So that proves it, Strawberry. My sword IS bigger.” Inuyasha smiled to himself and Ichigo looked down at Zangetsu. Of course! When he went into Bankai mode, his sword shrunk. How stupid of him! This fight wasn’t about anything but sword size and he had gone and shrunk his!
“It may have gotten smaller, but it has grown in power; power beyond even your wildest imagination.” Ichigo smiled at his amazing ability to BS anything. Inuyasha, to Ichigo’s disbelief, smiled back and said,
“Haha. You haven’t seen power until you have experience Tetsuiaga to her fullest abilities. Prepare to die, Ichigo.” Ichigo did, in fact, prepare to flea his current position. His training had taught him that when the enemy is kind enough to warn you about what is about to happen, to take advantage. He was now ready for either the weakest of attacks, or the most powerful. Inuyasha positioned his sword, held in both hands, so that it was pointing at Ichigo and yelled at the top of his lungs,“WINDSCAR!” Whatever ‘wind scar’ was, it didn’t sound too bad. He was wrong.
Giant, well, enormous, streaks of light came rocketing at him at great speeds. It took all of Ichigo’s speed to get out of firing range, because the distance those streaks went was almost half, to three fourths of a mile wide and the same distance tall. But escape he did, and he released some of his own power before Inuyasha could make another move.
“Damnit!” Inuyasha yelled as the spiritual pressure came flying his way. However, Inuyasha was not lacking in speed either and he quickly ran out of danger. Inuyasha spotted a patch of bright orange hair and ran full speed ahead towards it. The swords clashed again, and now, instead of using their demonic and spiritual powers, the two teenage boys were having a real sword fight. Inuyasha and Ichigo both had unwavering determination, mostly fueled by their prides, but Inuyasha had the upper hand with his amazing strength. However, what Inuyasha lacked in strategy, Ichigo made up for. Of course, both boys were known for running blindly into battles, but at least Ichigo had some shred of sense.
They continued on with their full-blown battle and nobody was winning! Nobody was injured, because nobody could find ANY openings and nobody was tired because they were too fueled by pride and ego to think about such trivial things. Inuyasha threw out a few more wind scars and Ichigo opted to release some more spiritual pressure, but neither of them had made any head way, and from the looks of it, this battle could rage on for days, even weeks… months?
“Hey, Rukia?” Kagome questioned. Sango had left after the beginning of the battle. She was sick of watching Inuyasha swing his sword around and blast wind scars at air. She said he looked like a complete idiot and the villagers would wonder when they come upon him yelling insults to nobody. Kagome chuckled in agreement with the mental image that Sango must’ve seen in person of Inuyasha yelling at and attacking nothing. That would definitely freak out the villagers. Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara pitied Sango and went with her to keep her company.
“Yes?” she replied, obviously just as frustrated as Kagome with the boys.
“I have an idea, but I’ll need your cooperation.”
“Sure. What is it?” Rukia was genuinely interested in Kagome’s plan now and she knew that it was a way to get those two fools to quit their fighting from the tone of Kagome’s voice.
“Come with me. We’ll have to see Kaede because I haven’t covered this topic in my training yet.” Rukia walked away for the first time in two hours from her standing position in front of the hanyou vs. shinigami battle. She could hear attack yells and curses and name-calling going on as she turned her back to leave and knew that no matter what Kagome had in mind, she would agree to anything to stop this madness.
She would never admit it to Ichigo, but Inuyasha’s sword was bigger.


_____________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____________________


AN: KOGASUX! I got your battle in, so this chapter is dedicated to you! And the next one will be too because it will be the battle part II! Haha Sorry!I just had to call Ichigo a fire crotch! I couldn’t help it! Now, I know that Ichigo is getting the short end of the stick here, literally, and that I’m not being fair to him. But believe me when I say, I LOVE ICHIGO! I just haven’t let him have his shining moment in this battle yet. It’s coming though! I just have to think of something amazing for him to do! And yah, I know I said that Inuyasha’s sword is bigger because I honestly think it is. When I think about both swords, Inuyasha’s just always seems to be bigger. I don’t know why, but it does to me! :D UH OH! Kagome has some scheming going on! And Light does too! What happened to Mistress Centipede?? Well, I’m just going to leave that to your imagination. But I think Inuyasha’s and Ichigo’s yells that Light heard are a bit of an indication! :D lol. Sorry! You were so excited about her and Light getting together, but I killed her off! I meant to only have her as comic relief but you had to get all excited! But if it makes you feel any better, I felt bad when I killed her! Sorry if the name calling sucked, but I don’t really practice in that field! But yah,R&R or Chapter 5 will be held hostage forever! :D

Love mucho!

-Abercrombielvr07
**Ok, so I know that you’re sitting there wondering, “Well, if the DN can’t kill demons, then how did the Inu-gang kill that Rhino demon??” DON’T WORRY!! It’ll all be explained in a later chapter and a certain flea demon might have a part in the explanation… :D R&R my little sweeties!!