Death Note Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Chase the Bad Thoughts Away ❯ OneShot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well it seems despite the many people who visited nobody liked my alternate ending. Nevertheless as this little bit of fluff is already typed (I needed a break from the angst) I'll put it up. It's very short but hopefully it will make you smile.
 
Don't read this without reading The Forbidden Kisses of a Would Be God and its alternate ending first, it won't make any sense. This isn't the last chapter which is why it's going up separately but if you would like to encourage me to write the last chapter please leave me hugs and cookies over there.
 
 
A Chapter of Meaningless Fluff
 
 
The next morning the chain jangled merrily between us as we made our way down to the main investigation room. After last night the mood between us had lifted considerably. I Not that I had ever been aware of the fact there had been a `mood' between us but its absence was certainly detectable.
 
Suddenly I felt a sharp yank on the chain and found myself twisted and pressed up against the wall with a mouthful of a very welcome teenager as he pushed himself firmly against me.
 
Not that I was complaining of course.
 
Although my first instinct had been to stomp on his foot then as he hopped about in pain firmly chastise him for pulling such a stunt so close to the investigation headquarters. Sadly I realised that it was impossible due to the fact that under his attentions my legs were currently turning to jelly.
 
....................................
 
I really need to put a stop to this.
 
.....................................
 
Preferably before Matsuda-san ran through the doors behind us because of his tardiness.
 
.......................................
 
Really, anytime now would be perfect.
 
 
 
Several Minutes Later
 
Light pulled away his breathing slightly more laboured than it had been, smirked and turned to finish the short journey to the main room. The chain reached its limit and pulled me from my much needed support against the wall and dizzily along in his wake, my body wavering as I tried to fight through the fluffy clouds in my head.
 
Ah yes, there was a word for this, `mindblowing' I believe.
 
“You'd better be on your guard today.” He abruptly stated.
 
“Huh?” So very eloquent.
 
He turned and whispered lowly in my ear.
 
“I have a LOT of kisses to catch up on.”
 
The haze diminished as I finally caught on, and as I was dragged forward again by the extended chain maybe my knees became a little unsteady.
 
“Damn it.”
 
I really need to build up a defence to these kisses they are detrimental to my state of mind.........
 
But right now?
 
I yanked back on the taut metal in front of me.
 
Whoa!, L!
 
Thump........
 
“What the!.........L?”
 
Slide
 
“...........L
 
 
................................................................. .................................................................
Ah, well that helped chase away the angst *smiles*