Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ "Dead Roses" ❯ Love, and so on... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Summary: Takada is found with more stress, while Misa discovers her feelings are starting to blossom a new view of a different kind of soul mate…
 
-Disclaimer: I do not own DN, nor ever will, unless I buy it… But I'll never see that happening. LOL… ^_^
 
 
 
Chapter 3: Love, and so on…
 
 
 
It was morning, and the time was 7:00a.m.
The date is 9/20/2011.
 
Misa Amane during the time was washing dishes, to preoccupied to notice that Takada was getting ready to get back to working in NHN as the popular female Anchor that every one knows, adores, worship, and loves.
All the viewers of NHN who watched the daily news of the world we're shocked by Takada's return, after such a long time.
 
 
“ Misa, I'll be heading out now. Need anything? ”
 
“ Yeah in fact I do, I do need a new outfit! ^^ ”
 
 
 
 
“ Umm… Okay fine, I'm sure you'll want it dark in your idea of dark and disfigured in that head of yours… Right…? ”
 
“ Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?! Taka-chan! ”
 
“ Oh nothing in particular Amane… Just messing with your head a little…! You know, twisting it around a bit, to cheer you up… It's fun any ways… To see you squirm. But I'm not doing it out of bad intention. ”
Takada said with a chuckle as she was taking her leave.
 
 
 
“ I don't see what's so fun about that! Humph! ”
 
“ You know Amane…? You actually look so cute when you're mad and petty that way, cute in a stupid kind of way, annoying is definitely not your cute side thought, you know? ”
 
 
“ Huh?! No I don't know! ”
 
“ How sad then… I'll be leaving then. Have dinner ready by the time I come back from work, and also from the store with your knew outfit… Goodbye Amane, for now that is…”
 
 
 
“ What ever Kiyomi! I'll have it done by the time you even get here yet! Yaah! ”
Said Amane while sticking her tongue out.
 
“ Fine Amane… Just don't make the food taste bad like the coffee… Okay. ”
 
“ Shut up Mrs. Goddess of Kira!!! ”
 
 
 
“ … ”
 
Both women; Misa Amane, the slave of Kira, and Takada, the known Goddess of Kira, by the public. Stared at each other with silence.
Misa mercifully pushed Takada towards the door in anger.
 
 
 
“ Go to work Takada, you'll be late…! ”
 
 
Amane turned around to head back to the kitchen and prepare the meal for dinner that night, but Takada managed to reach the kitchen first, slamming Misa in front of the fridge opening doors. There, Takada embraced Misa. Misa looked astonished by this abrupt action that was taking by her sworn enemy; Takada.
 
 
 
“ Hang in there Amane… I meant what I said when I was jokingly trying to cheer you up… If I caused you pain then forgive me. I know its still kind of hard to except a loved ones death. Between you and me we're suffering like bitches, and we need to stop this immediately, for both of us… So cheer up. ”
 
 
 
And with that said, Takada took her leave, with Lidner taking every precaution step behind Kiyomi Takada's steps, like Near ordered of course.
Misa was paralyzed in the kitchen, asking herself, what was that, that just happened?
 
 
 
Misa dint know, but she just continued with her ends of the shores. After all Mrs. Drama Queen will have a fit if nothing is done in her taste of things.
 
“ Gracefulness is the way of her life. ”
“ Love, and so on, is a thing of the past, or so Amane Misa thought…”
 
 
 
 
End of chapter 3.
Tell me what you think PLZ.
I hope you all enjoyed! ^_^
See you in Chapter 4.
- P.S. PLZ, plz, comment.