Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Little L ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello there, this is just a bit of meaningless drabble that I wrote at like 4 in the morning after watching part of the anime. It came from two thoughts I had while in this sleep deprived state. The first was just the fact that, though I love the idea of the L and Light coupling, I thought that the anime could use at least one, non-yoi fic (I still think that L and Light are the cutest couple ever!). The second thought was just that… well in all of the death note fanfics I've see so far L was always playing the part of the innocent little virgin who knew not the ways of sex, so I though to myself, “Hey wouldn't it be great if he surprised everyone and ended up to be a little sexual deviant?”
 
To which I replied, “Meh, it wouldn't be that great, but if you really need something to do, go right ahead…”
 
“You never like any of my ideas!” The first me replied sadly.
 
It takes place in the private building that L had made, before Light regained his memories. It's also pre-the police Scooby gang being fired.
 
… Enjoy!
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“Y-your looking for who?” Matsuda stuttered. The girl in front of him was small and slender with dark hair and bright blue eyes, utterly beautiful in a way that seemed completely opposite to Misamisa-chan.
 
“I'm here to see Ryuuzaki-chan.” She smiled innocently.
 
“I don't think we have anyone here by that name miss. But if you'll wait a moment I'll call and confirm.” Yagami quickly remarked before Matsuda was able to say anything that might get them into trouble.
 
“Of course, please take your time… but I know that this is the right place!” she announced cheerfully.
 
“Then may I have your name?” Yagami asked.
 
“Humm… no, it wont be needed.” She said, suddenly becoming serious.
 
Yagami looked around, making sure that he was out of ear shot of the woman before calling L's cell phone. “Ryuuzaki, we have a girl here who says she's looking for you.” He whispered into the phone. “She won't tell me her name and—“
 
“I'll be right down. Leave her alone until I get there.” L hung up before Yamito could respond, something that he was becoming far too familiar with.
 
The chief turned back the the young woman and smiled. “He'll be right down.”
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“Ryuuzaki, hey Ryuuzaki! What's going on?” Light grumbled as L quickly woke him up and began dragging him almost franticly around the hotel room by the chain that connected them. “Did something happen with the Kira case?!” Light asked, starting to get worried.
 
L froze and turned to look at Light straight in the eye. “N-no.” he breathed. “But,” he swallowed audibly. Light was getting more and more worried by the second. He had never seen L act anything like this before. “But,” L repeated, trying again, “how do I look?”
 
Light would have laughed if he hadn't been so confused. “WHAT?!” was the only thing he could think to say.
 
“Do I look… ok?”
 
“You look the same as always. Why? What's going on with you?”
 
“N-nothing.” L sighed. “We have to go down stairs now.” He said with a sigh.
 
The strange behavior didn't stop in their hotel room, if anything it just got stranger. As they rode the elevator down to the first floor/ lobby L began to obsessively mess with his hair. “What's making him so nerves?” Light thought, unable to come up with a reasonable answer.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
The woman sat intently watching the elevator doors in front of her, and the investigation team stood intently watching her. “What do you think she means to him?” Matsuda asked quietly.
 
“Don't know, but whoever she is L defiantly knows her.” Aizawa answered.
 
The elevator doors slid open with a loud ding and everyone became silent, waiting to see what would happen. The girl jumped up and ran to L as he was walking out of the elevator. “Raccoon-chan!” She called out happily.
 
“Mina-kun!” he smiled in return, allowing her to fall into his arms. She looked up to him a smiling, took his face into her hands and pulled L down into a passionate kiss.
 
The investigation team was stunned into deep silence. “What-what the hell?” Matsuda asked, his jaw hanging on the floor. The other members of the police department nodded in agreement.
 
After a few minutes Light, who was now feeling as if he were in a very awkward position tugged on the chain that connected him to L, pulling the two apart. “Hey, Raccoon-chan, we're still connected you know.” He sighed.
 
L looked up rather dazed and glanced around the room… “Umm… oh, yes.” Was all he seemed to be able to manage.
 
“So who's this?” light asked, feeling rather annoyed.
 
“Oh, this is Mina-kun. The most proficient criminal in all of Russia. I asked her to come and see what she thought of the Kira case.”
 
“Really?” Light asked, bristling at the idea of working with another criminal on this case.
 
“But why would she be dating L?” Everyone on the investigation team though almost simultaneously.
 
“L is too kind.” Mina smiled, “There is a 61% chance that I'm not the best. He only says that I am because he was never able to put me in prison. Were you Raccoon-chan?”
 
The investigating team all sighed a resounding, “Oh.” Inside their heads.
 
L looked down at her eye's gleaming, “Was that a confession?” he asked almost playfully.
 
“Nothing of the sort. You know as well as I that I'm completely innocent.” Mina remarked in a laughing tone. “But back to the task at hand, I think it best if we discus the case privately.”
 
L's eye's brightened, “There's an empty floor that I think will accommodate us well enough… What about the other girls? Will they also be coming by to discus the case?”
 
“They should be coming by later, but they conceded first… the first chance to talk about the case to me. They said that they would come by later if you wanted so that we could all… discus Kira together.”
 
“I hate to interrupt you, but I'm still chained to you!” Light growled, trying hard not to let his temper get too out of hand. “It will be impossible to do so as long as we're connected.”
 
L looked up at Light with a look of utter disappointment. “Yes, and I can't unchain you as long as the chance is more than 0% that you could be Kira.” He looked down at Mina apologetically.
 
After a second she shook her head and dragged both men towards the elevator, “I don't mind! It wouldn't be the first time would it my dirty little Raccoon-chan?” she said, pushing them in and waving goodbye to the police team as the doors closed.
 
“But I do! And what do you mean `not the first time?'” Light complained in vain.
 
“It will be like the time in Spain then?” L's words were the last thing the team was able to hear as the door closed on the threesome (no, the irony of the term isn't lost on me).
 
“Aren't you going to do something? I mean he's your son after all!” Aizawa asked, looking at Yagami.
 
“He's old enough to defend himself.” He responded, shaking his head sadly.
 
“Lucky bastard…” Matsuda sighed under his breath.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
If I get any worthwhile reviews I'll write in another chapter full of hot steaming (and rather unwilling as far as Light's concerned) sex. Other wise it will just stay where it is.
 
Oh, and don't bother flaming me, I know it's not that good, but hell, it's 4 in the morning, what do you expect?! WHY MUST YOU DEMAND SO VERY MUCH FROM ME?! WHY? WHYYYYYYY??????????
 
I really am quite strange…. Thanks for reading!