Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Little L ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, thanks to the TWO reviews I've gotten, I decided to go ahead and write a chapter 2… Once again written at… Oh, it's only 3 in the morning!
 
But anyways, be sure to review if you want me to keep writing…
 
I apologize in advance for any cliffhanger you may experience during the reading of this fic…
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
The investigation team stood in the lobby completely at a loss as to what to do. It was clear that L and the new… female criminal of his were planning on doing something that demanded a certain amount of privacy. But the problem was, that every floor in the building was wired with bugs and cameras in every room, and they had been, so far, under strict orders to watch all of them at all times. So what were they going to do?
 
“We can't very well just watch them while they…” Aizawa said as unsure as everyone else as to what to do.
 
“But what if something happened to them while their…” Matsuda argued. “Besides, L didn't tell us to turn off the cameras, and he would have if he'd wanted us to.”
 
“I think it's safe to say that he had other things he was more concerned with at the time.” Aizawa countered.
 
“Well what if we kept the cameras on but didn't watch them?” Matsuda offered.
 
“Yeah, that would solve-“
 
“That would solve nothing!” Yagami interrupted. “What would be the point of keeping them on if we didn't watch them? No. We must leave them on and stay vigilant, it is the only way.”
 
“But Director, your son will be in there too!” both detectives announced.
 
“I know, that is why I am leaving to check in at the station.” He said, gathering his things and moving towards the door. “You two will observe them as you observe everything else, understood?”
 
“Yes Director!” The others said at once.
 
Yagami stopped at the door and sighed, “When L comes back out… please scold him for putting us in such an awkward position. Oh, and never tell me what activities my son ends up engaging in.”
 
“Yes Director.” The other officers agreed quietly.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
L paused after the elevator doors closed, “Do you remember your promise to me Light?” He asked in an even tone.
 
“Y-yes but…” Light began.
 
“Then will you keep to it?”
 
“I-I, it's improper. I don't even know her.” Light stuttered feeling very uncomfortable.
 
“It's alright, I don't mind.” Mina smiled to him, “I'm here for Raccoon-chan. I owe him everything, and what ever he wants I'll happily give to him.” Mina offered the obviously nerves youth next to her.
 
“But I'm…” Light stopped himself quickly.
 
“Your what?” L asked, beginning to chew on the end of his thumb.
 
“I'm nothing!” Light growled, the blood rushing to his cheeks.
 
“There's a 85% chance you were going to say that you were a virgin.” L said matter of factly. “If so, that's alright. Mina's gentle.” He said, not bothering to pull the finger out of his mouth as her talked. “And if you'd like I can invite Misamisa-chan as well.”
 
Light glanced over to Mina who looked absolutely unaffected by the statement. “N-no. I'd rather if you didn't.” Light sighed and, with a great force of will nodded his head. “I'll keep to the promise.”
 
“Good!” L smiled, as he pushed the button for the forth floor.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“There they are. The elevator's opening up onto the forth floor.” Matsuda announced.
 
“Yeah, there they are… Holy Shit!” Aizawa said as he looked up at the screen.
 
“This is going to be interesting, isn't it?” Matsuda gasped, almost to himself.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
The three stumbled out of the elevator and stopped in the middle of the hotel like living room. All three were topless, though their pants were still on. Mina stood in the middle rotating her hip so that that it lined up with both of the men's. Light stood in front of her, kissing her deeply and tentatively stroking her exposed breasts. His eyes were closed and his cheeks were flushed red. L stood behind her, working the chain that connected him to Light around her throat and letting his other hand roam her body while he ground his crouch gruffly against her ass.
 
L managed to wind the chain around the girls throat without disturbing Light's unsure and somewhat meek exploration of her exposed body. He let the chain dangle loosely for a moment, reveling in her anticipation. And then, without warning, he jerked his wrist backwards. Light inadvertently resisted the sudden pull, and the metal noose tightened around Mina's delicate neck.
 
The girl's surprised gasp was cut short as the cool, metal links bit cruelly into her windpipe with bruising power. Suddenly realizing what was going on, Light quickly gave into L. Released, Mina fell to her knees, and without a thought to Light's presents, began to undo L's belt with her teeth. L quickly bent down and grabbed her by her already red and bruising throat.

“More…” she managed to growl through clenched teeth. “Harder!” she hissed as his grip tightened.
 
“Do him?” L more asked than commanded, his grip slacking slightly. “We must not forget him this time since there is an 85% probability that this will be his first time after all.”
 
Mina smiled evilly before turning her back to L to face a very apprehensive Light. “Don't be nerves… I was Raccoon-chan's first as well. And I can be gentle.” Before he had a chance to move away Mina wrapped on arm around his hips while taking a firm grip of his hard on through his pants with the other. She smiled as Light melted into her arms. “Take off your pants and get down on the ground.” She commanded in a quiet voice, already heavy with lust. “You too darling…” she directed towards L, not bothering to turn around and face him.
 
They obeyed without a second though…
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“This is wrong… we shouldn't be… What is Light doing?” Aizawa exclaimed, watching the monitors and blushing profusely.
 
“We have to… the Director didn't give us much of a choice… I think she's ganna… yeah, see? But what's L doing back ther-- Oh…”
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
Mina waited for the men to sit down before she slowly stripped off her shoes and pants. She paused for a moment, standing in front of them naked with the exception of a small pair of black, lace panties that clung to her ass and showed off her curves before dropping back down to her knees.
 
Light blushed as Mina got down on her hands and knees in front of him as he crouched on the ground, fully exposed before her hungry eyes.
 
She pushed herself forward, casually letting her inner thigh brush against his fully aroused dick. She licked and played with his earlobe and blew hot air into his suddenly hyper-sensitive eardrum before inhaling again with a low, and throaty moan, “Don't be embarrassed… obviously your cock isn't having this problem…” she smiled quietly into his ear, pushing her leg closer to him to accentuate the word problem.
 
Light's eye's opened wide as he suppressed a moan only to realize that he was facing L who was watching on with an oh too innocent gaze. Smiling, L gave Light a quick wink.
 
Almost on cue, Mina dropped her head suddenly into Light's lap and took him into her mouth without warning. Light moaned and bucked his hips forward, trying to make her take all of him… He squeezed his eye's closed, and Mina immediately took him out of her mouth.
 
“Look at me…” she hissed, “Or look at him,” she bobbed her head in the direction of L who still sat behind Mina watching, “but don't close your eyes.”
 
Light nodded, anything to return to that wonderful feeling of being in that moist, hot place. Smiling Mina nodded back and quickly took him back into her welcoming mouth. Light sighed with relief, but made sure to keep his eyes locked on hers.
 
She began sucking on his cock, taking him deeper in deeper and harder with each stroke. Light moaned and fought the urge to buck against her pressure as he watched her sucking him off, helpless to do anything but reveal in the pleasure.
 
L smiled from his position behind Mina and, with one last sideways glance at Lights face, he quickly pushed Mina's panties out of the way and began gently rubbing his thin fingers against her opening with light, quick strokes. Hearing her moan and gasp, with Light still in her mouth only egged L on, and he quickly slid one finger, and then another inside of her.
 
Mina gasped at the sudden explosion of pleasure, and tried desperately to stretch even closer to L's fingers while keeping Light's member firmly placed in her mouth. But it seemed like the closer she got to L's hand, the further away from her she pulled, teasing her and enticing her to come closer when he knew she was stretched to her limit.
 
Light's breath was coming in ragged gasps. He could feel the vibrations from her moans running up and down his body like chills down his spine. Likewise the almost unnatural warmth from her lips had spread throughout the rest of him, and somewhere deep inside his abdomen he could feel a coil tightening as if it would snap at any moment… “I'm ganna come…” he breathed, barely able to push the words out of his mouth.
 
Light's seed suddenly sprayed into Mina's mouth, and began to trickle down her throat in a single, convulsive orgasm. With a loud gasp, he let his hips fall back onto the ground and he let himself collapse onto the cool hardwood floor beneath him. Likewise L suddenly removed his fingers and spun Mina around to face him. He took her face in his hands and gently drew her into a deep and passionate kiss.
 
Light watched with mild fascination as L kissed her, their tongues clearly battling for supremacy inside of their mouths. When the two finally separated Light was shocked to see a thin line of semen… his semen, and their saliva connecting their still slightly parted lips.
 
The two looked at each other for a moment before both exclaimed, “Bed!” in unison. L quickly stood up and helped Mina to her feet. He was naked with his cock painfully hard and with no apparent qualms about being so exposed in front of another man. It shocked Light that this strange, somewhat impersonal detective could have changed so much…
 
“-ight,” L suddenly asked, breaking into his thoughts, “Light! Are you coming?” Mina had already disappeared into the bedroom, and L stood over him waiting none too patiently for Light to get up and fallow them.
 
“I'm so tired…” Light gasped, “I don't think that I can just go and sleep with her right now…”
 
L tipped his head to the side, his eyes as wide and innocent as ever, “I said nothing about you fucking her… not yet at lest.” L answered in a flat tone, “I mealy want you to watch as I do… when you get you strength back, you can easily just jump back in.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
Ok, I'm falling asleep at the screen right now, so that all for tonight… If you want to read the rest of it, just review. If you don't I'll just assume that no one wanted to read this particular fic, and it will die a sad, sad little death…
 
SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE KILLING THINGS REVIEW!!!!
 
Night…