Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Little L ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there… Well, three more reviews mean another chapter! So, on with the show I suppose.
 
My only wish is… that I didn't keep writing in this thing at the crack of dawn… someday I'll see that wish come to life… someday…
 
But not today…
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
The boys walked into the bedroom L in front his eye's wide and innocent, as if, should they show any emotion, they would be nerves. But at the same time he was so hard it looked as if it were hurting him. He hadn't allowed himself any release from his want while he had watched the others. He had been waiting for now, for a time when he could be with all of her, waiting to be able to indulge himself in all of her oh so willing body… just like always.
 
Behind him Light stood, leaning heavily onto the door frame, his back uncharacteristically slouched, making him look just a little too much L in Mina's eyes. She smiled, letting her eyes casually roam his body. It was beautiful, tan and strong, almost an exact opposite of her beloved's thin, lanky, and pale body. And yet, in this light… the two seemed almost identical to her. It was something inside of them she finally decided. She almost laughed suddenly as her eyes ran down Light's hips and to his dick, still hard as stone. Apparently no one had bothered to tell it that it was spent, and that the body it was attached to was tired…
 
Light gulped audibly as he walked into the bedroom to see Mina-chan lounging nude on the bed, the dark red sheets framing her naked body, and yet not even attempting to cover her. One hand sat lazily supporting her weight, and pushing her into a very relaxed, sitting position, while the other rested casually under her fully exposed breasts. He body was small, thin, and long, heartbreakingly delicate on the surface, but clearly deadly underneath. He was torn between the overwhelming urge to protect something so unprotected, and the knowledge that she could probably kill them now, while they were so exposed, without ever so much as blinking. The thought made his already ready cock twitch with anticipation.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“Oh shit!” Aizawa, his eye's suddenly glancing nervously between the screen that showed the fourth floor bedroom, and another sitting a little above it.
 
“What?” Matsuda asked absently, not only unwilling but also nearly unable to peel his eyes from the screen in front of him.
 
“Look!” Aizawa demanded, becoming more agitated by the second.
 
Groaning internally, Matsuda finally ripped his eye's away from the bedroom scene to look at the monitor Aizawa was pointing towards.
 
Misamisa-chan stood in the middle of the 5th floor, L and Light's floor, looking around with an annoyed look on her face. “She's looking for Light.” Aizawa commented.
 
“So?” Matsuda asked, not getting the problem.
 
“So?!” Aizawa gasped, “So what happens if she walks into the 4th floor and sees… sees Light and Ryuuzaki, sharing?”
 
After a second of though, Matsuda's eye's grew comically round, and he jumped up out of his chair. “I'd better go and distract her!” He sighed. And gave the 4th floor monitor one last, melancholy, backwards glance before moving towards the door. “And just when it was getting good too!” he whined under his breath.
 
“What was that?” Aizawa asked, looking up from the screens.
 
“Oh nothing…” He sighed in return.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“Where are they?!” Miamisa asked no one in particular. She had even canceled a very important photo shoot to spend some time with her beloved Light. And now he wasn't even here!
 
It had to be all L's fault. Her boyfriend would never do anything so rude, but since he had been chained to that perverted detective Ryuuzaki, he had been at his mercy.
 
“Poor Light…” she sighed sadly.
 
“Misamisa-chan!” Matsuda's voice suddenly called out from the elevator, making her jump.
 
“Oh, manager! You scared Misamisa!” She called back, putting a hand over her fluttering chest. “Wait...” she suddenly gasped, “what are you doing here? And where's Light-kun?”
 
“With Ryuuzaki I'd imagine.” Matsuda answered, nervously running his hand through his messy black hair.
 
“Well duh!” Misamisa growled, rolling her eyes at the strange old man who had been playing the part of her manager for the last week. “But where is that?”
 
“…Oh…”
 
“…Oh?”
 
“…Oh…”
 
Misamisa groaned, they weren't getting anywhere! “WERE… IS… LIGHT-KUN???” Misamisa asked again, pausing between each word to glare daggers at Matsuda.
 
Matsuda opened his mouth, closed it, and opened it again, but before sound had a chance to come out, his cell phone began to ring happily inside his pocket. “Oh! I have to get this!” He smiled, jumping at the chance.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
“Tell me when your ready Light-kun.” Ryuuzaki breathed over his shoulder. “And until you are,” he turned to face the teenager dead on, “be sure that you watch.”
 
Light blushed deeply, but nodded his agreement, trying not to glance down at L's painfully nude body, standing so close to his own.
 
“Are you ready Mina-kun?” L asked, turning back to the woman laying exposed before him on his bed.
 
“Always, for you I'm always ready Raccoon-chan…” she smiled, reaching up to pull him into her warm embrace.
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
Matsuda hung up the phone, his eyes shining up at Misamisa's, “That was the new agency, they said you ditched a photo shoot?”
 
“Misamisa wanted to see her boyfriend.” She answered simply.
 
“As your manager I can't have you missing your work just for silly meetings with Light-kun!” Matsuda answered, suddenly sure of himself. He had found an easy out! “You must go over there right away and complete your shoot! We don't want you getting a bad reputation for not showing up to work, now would we?”
 
“Well, no but…”
 
“Then It's settled! You'll leave at once!” Matsuda announced, ushering the girl towards the elevator doors.
 
“But, aren't you coming with Misamisa?” she wined.
 
“N-no… I can't. I have some important work to do here… about the case…”
 
=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=
 
Alright, that's it for now… I know, I know, I'm very very evil, but this time there's a reason for it! Really there is…
 
Ok, so I'm trying really hard to resist the urge to put some yaoi into the three way as a yaoi-less fic was my original intention… but the urge is strong! So, I desided to ask you guys. If you tell me you don't want yaoi in your reviews, then yaoi there shall not be, but should you feel otherwise, then I will let my yaoi urges run rampant… The choice is yours!