Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Innocent Little L ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, that's it. The votes were two to one for yaoi and so yaoi there will be!
 
And my deepest apologies for the delay, I'm afraid that I've been fighting through some terrible writer's block… and, sadly enough, there seems to be no real end in sight… once again, sorry!
 
-=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=-
 
Matsuda collapsed down on the chair next to Aizawa, once again in the safety of the control room.
 
“Well that was close…” Aizawa sighed matter of factly, not taking his eyes off the screen in front of him for a second.
 
“Tell me about it.” Matsuda agreed, running his hands through his hair, “so… what'd I miss?” He asked, making himself more comfortable on the chair.
 
“Don't even joke about things like that!” Aizawa growled, “We're still detectives after all!”
 
-=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=-
 
L smiled deeply, a rare show of emotion that Light wasn't quite used to, before grabbing the nude girl before him by her ankles. His smile turned vicious as he gruffly yanked her forward, and onto the edge of the bed.
 
Mina's breasts shuddered against her chest at the sudden movement, making both men simultaneously twitch with anticipation. Without waiting anther second, L plunged into her, burring himself into her as deep as he could go with the fist thrust. L hissed with glee at the sudden tightness that enfolded him. His knees weakened with the pleasure of finally being inside of her, and her legs slipped out of his grasp, only to wrap themselves around his waist.
 
Mina moaned gleefully as her Raccoon-chan suddenly reached up to grip her vulnerable neck and squeezed. He pulled out of her, only to slam back in before she could miss him. Each and every thrust brought her to a new high, as her lover erratically changed his rhythm, his depth, his angles, all to keep her screaming…
 
Light grunted through bared teeth as his erection began to demand release. His whole body ached with the need to take her, but his brain pleaded with him to wait… and watch. He had never seen himself as much of a voyeur. The idea of watching sex never really appealed to him, but this… Hearing her scream, watching her breasts flutter in time with her breath, and looking into his wide-eyed, innocent stare as he screwed her, Light wanted more!
 
Mina screamed, almost desperately as the first orgasm suddenly overtook her. Her hands shot up towards L, and cut deep, bleeding groves into his back. Her legs tightened, and she clung to her lover desperately as every nerve in her body felt a pleasure so acute, that it became pain.
 
Soon though, L was able to slip out of Mina's loosening grasp. Gasping, he slid out and away from the woman before him to face Light. “It's…it's your turn.” He panted.
 
Light took one quick step towards Mina before L grabbed his hand, and suddenly stopped him. “I-I haven't come yet.”
 
“What?” Light asked, trying to draw his attention away from the nude girl before him, waiting for him.
 
“I held back…” L stated, “would you…” he began nervously, “would you,” he repeated, “help me come?”
 
-=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=-
 
“W-what did he just say?!” Matsuda asked, his jaw dropping to the floor.
 
-=#=#=#=#=#=-
 
That's it for now… Sorry sorry sorry! It's the writer's block, the horrible writer's block! I promise that I will try to write the next installment soon!