Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Life Note ❯ Light you idiot! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Death Note!
Rating: T (Just wanted to be safe cause Mello does have a mouth kid or not… ^-^’)

Genre: Humor, Drama, Family
*********************************************
Light blinked confused, “Excuse me but what did you say your name is?” L sighed, “I already told you, my name is L Lawliet.”

“B-But you can’t be L! L is an adult!” Light exclaimed. L looked around the room.
“Well there’s no other person here named L.” L concluded and said in an innocent voice.

Light sighed frustrated, “Ryuk, I need to talk to you now.”

“Who’s Ryuk? You know, you shouldn’t to yourself or to imaginary people, people will think your crazy.” L said doing the crazy sign to Light.

“Hyuk, Hyuk, yeah Light.” Ryuk snickered.

“Stay here and don’t do anything.” Light instructed to L as he left the hotel room and slammed the door behind him, Ryuk floating through the door afterwards.

“Geez, what’s his problem? Girlfriend didn‘t want to ‘do it’ last night?” L pondered for a bit but shrugged it off and continued to sucking his lollipop.

Outside in the hallway, Light checked on both sides of the hallway, checking to see if there’s no one there. Seeing that the coast was clear, Light exploded.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS NOTEBOOK?! I thought the Death Note is supposed to kill people, not turn them to little kids!”

Ryuk chortled, “Check again.”

Light raised an eyebrow and took out the notebook he found in the park. He looked at the cover. It was the same cover as the Death Note he had. He flipped the other way. He widened his eyes. “What the…” Light thought as he read the white letters at the top of the cover.

“Life note?” Light thought aloud. He felt like an idiot for opening it from the back when he first found it but told himself to forget about it and opened it the right way.

“How it use it:” Light read mentally at the rules behind the cover, “The person whose name is written in this notebook shall back into their childhood, to relive …’

“…Their lives again?” Light concluded aloud. “This note shall take effect if the person whose name is written in this notebook has something they really want to change about themselves in their past, if not, the note shall be rendered useless. This note can be reversible if the owner of the notebook tells the goddess of time that was the previous owner of the notebook to write it down on her notebook to make the person revert back to their original age.” (1)

“A time goddess?” Light inquired.

“Heh, Heh, Looks like you’re doomed.” Ryuk snickered.

“What are you talking about?”

“Time goddesses don’t work like us shinigami, you see. Unlike shinigami’s, who show up after a human finds their Death Note, time goddess merely drop their Life Notes into the human world carelessly and watch what happens next from their realm. They are sneakier than we are. Time goddesses are masters of tricks. They can deceive anyone they chose to, especially the new owner of their notebooks. They come and go as they please when they feel like it. For all I know, they can take up to days, months, even years to show up to their humans.” Ryuk explained.

“I see you found my notebook.”

Light turned around and saw a woman around his age. She had straight, knee- length, midnight black hair, sapphire blue eyes, moon pale colored skin, and was slightly almost as tall as Light. She wore a white dress (2), a gold necklace that had little golden stars hanging off from it, and she had no shoes on.

“So you’re the goddess that came with the notebook?” Light asked.

“You can say that. My name is Kaya.” She replied with an amused look in her eyes.

Ryuk looked at Kaya and started snickering. “Light, I wouldn’t trust her if I were you.”

“Why shouldn’t I? She was the previous owner of the notebook.”

“Should I tell him or not? Hmm…” “You’re right, sorry.” Ryuk said, trying not to laugh.

“First things first, I have a question for you,” Kaya said pointing to Light, “Do you believe in the powers of the Life Note?”

Light scoffed, “As if. The powers of this notebook are ridiculous! I bet that isn’t L in their and its some random kid that popped in there.”

“So you don’t believe?”

“Of course I don’t!”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah!”

“Then if you don’t believe, it wouldn’t kill ya to write more names in the notebook.” Kaya smirked.

“I gladly do so.” With that, Light took out his pen and began to scribble down random names that came to him. After writing down four names, Light closed the notebook. “Watch, in forty seconds nothing will happen.”

Kaya scoffed, “Well see.”

“Light you dumbass! Do you realize what you just did!? This is getting so interesting!” Ryuk thought.

Forty seconds passed rather very slowly. “See, nothing happened. This thing is a giant--” Light was immediately cut off by a crash. He turned around “What the hell was that?” Then, two kids rushed by past him.

One of the kids was a blonde boy. His hair was up to his shoulders and wore nothing but black clothes and a rosary dangling from his neck. The other one was chasing right after the blonde-haired person. The other boy had flaming red hair, gold- tinted goggles over his eyes, was dressed in stripes, and was holding a silver GameBoy Advanced SP in his right hand. Both of them ran up and down the hall laughing their asses off and ran back inside the hotel room, slamming the door after they got in.

Kaya and Ryuk broke out laughing. “Holy…” Light didn’t got to finish his sentence because he rushed to the hotel room where the two kids just ran in.

He reached the door, nearly falling over and he heard another crash. Light clenched his teeth and eyes shut, but cracked an eye open.

“I should walk away right now.” Light sighed and hesitantly turned the doorknob slowly, bracing for the worst. He opened the door and…

All hell broke loose.

They hotel room was in completely ruins. The walls had splatters of what used to be food, all the furniture was turned over, it’s upholstery ripped to shreds, one of the windows were shattered, and the floor was covered with clutter. In the center of the madness, was a pack of kids. One of the kids had snowy, white hair, moon pale skin, owlish, and ash grey eyes. He wore baggy, white pajamas and had a big grin on his face while he was playing with his Bumblebee, Omptimus Prime (3), Megatron, and Decepticon (4), Transformers action figures. While that was going on, a little blonde girl with pigtails, bright blue eyes, was tackling the blonde boy that Light saw earlier. She wore a hot pink t-shirt with blue faded jeans and black Converses. She was on top of the blonde boy with scrunchies, combs, and lip-gloss in right hand and held on to the boy with her left. The boy tried to escape the girl’s iron grip while the redhead Light saw earlier and L were currently rolling on the floor laughing so hard that they had tear rolling down their cheeks and their arms were clutching their stomachs.

If Light was in an anime, he would have seriously sweat dropped big time right now.

“What the hell?!”

“Hey mister what I told you about cussing!?” L exclaimed.
**********************************************
< i>(1) The rules were a really tough time to think about and I have some help from RainCloud007, Thanks! ^-^(2) Since I’m not that good at describing dresses, the link to Kaya’s dress is in my FF.net profile.
(3) Did I spell it right? XD
(4) Do they even make those?

A/N: Whoo! Second chapter’s finished! XD I didn’t feel that a lot of funny stuff happened in this chapter so I’ll make up for it in the next chapter. ^-^ Thanks so much and the next update will take a little while ’cause I’ve completely ignored my other stories so I’ll try to update more on those and on this one. Later! ^-^