Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Love? ❯ Love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Death Note belongs to Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Don't steal and don't sue. Thank you *Phantomness bows*
Title: Love?
Author: Shadow/Phantomness
Pairing: Light/Mikami, others implied
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Shonen-ai, religious fanaticism
 
Light wasn't quite sure he knew how to love.
Light knew how to fake love, how to press kisses and give bright smiles, how to hold a girl close and whisper sweet nothings, how to smooth back her hair and hold her after everything was completed, but…
Light still didn't know how to love.
Then again, Light had never needed to love anyone. Misa was greedy, and he could playact for her, but it was too dangerous otherwise.
L had been interesting, in Ryuk's words, but Light couldn't have loved him. After all, love made people soft and sloppy. Neither of those things was useful, what with L hunting Kira, and in any case, even if there had been any affection for Ryuzaki, it had vanished the instant he became Kira again.
It was a bit different for a man, Light decided, as he ran his fingers through Mikami's dark hair, hearing him breathe harshly, but Mikami was so plaint and willing that it didn't quite matter.
Mikami wasn't grasping in the way Misa was, or cold like Takada, and Light decided he liked that very much.
He kissed him, just once, before he pushed Mikami down, and watched his enraptured eyes. They were beautiful, bright with fiery desire, and it was all because he was Kira. Because he was God, and Mikami worshipped him.
He could take whatever he wanted and Mikami would never stop him, not caring for his own pleasure.
And that was why he would reward Mikami, because hearing him cry out was possibly the most beautiful thing Light heard, and he moved his hips as he listened.
 
End Fic
Completed 2/8/07
I hate Takada. But I like Misa, and I feel a bit sorry for her. Still, I like Light/Mikami more than Light/Misa, so… unless they're willing to call a truce and share him… I don't think Mikami would mind, but Misa would probably throw a fit.
O.O this was not the ending I was planning but since Light isn't fluffy at all *cough* it's the best I could do.