Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ One Mistake Could Creats Much More ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I had to write this. It sounded good, well, that’s what I thought. This is a Mello/Kagome pairing. I didn‘t want L to be dead, it‘s best that he is in this one. (L has already died and Light and Near are working together against Mello. And instead of light and the others older, I want them to be almost the exact same age as when L died if not a little older. )

------

Disclaimer: i don't own inuyasha or death note

"_"-talking
'_'-thoughts

Ages:
- Light= 17-18
- Misa= 19-20
- Kagome= 15-16
- Near= 13-14
- Mello= 14/15-16
- Who cares about the others (I don’t)

------------

‘This plan is perfect.’ thought the blond haired male,
‘so much better than what I previously planned.’

The girl they captured put up quite a fight. She looks like she can’t put up a fight at all, but they were so wrong. Most of his men had at least one bone broken, if not more. She had long black hair with blue tints, that reached her mid back. She was dressed in a grey baby doll tee shirt and black skinny jeans.

He had originally planned to kidnap Sayu Yagami, but once they found about her, everything changed.

Kagome Higurashi, is what everyone calls her, but really, her true name is Kagome Yagami, eldest daughter, love child, of Soichiro Yagami.

-Elsewhere-

The Director had been kidnapped. The exchange for the Director’s was canceled, he was already dead. Upon the second call, this information was given to Soichiro Yagami.
“We’ll exchange for your daughter.” the kidnaper spoke through the phone
“Leave Sayu out of this!” Soichiro yelled, “Who ever said we were talking about Sayu?” the kidnaper replied
“What does he mean dad? I’ve only got one sister!” Light asked to Soichiro, forgetting to whisper so the kidnapper wouldn’t hear him.
“Ah, it seems that nobody knows about your little slip up, years ago.” silence followed that statement
“Dad, what slip up? How many years ago?” Light asked confused,

Speaking into the phone once again, Soichiro demanded, “What have you done to Kagome?”
‘Kagome? Who the hell is Kagome!’ Light thought