Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ One Mistake Could Creats Much More ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inuyasha or Death Note.

A/N: Soooo, yeah, its been a while. I wanted to make the chapters really long, but then I kind of forgot my plans for the chapters. =,=. Good news though. Since usually if I do have a chapter completed and ready to type I would have to wait about 2 weeks before I could type it, but now its probably gonna be a every weekend update. (hopefully)

“_”-talking

‘_’-thoughts

-------------

Opening her eyes slowly, the bright light made her shut them again immediately. Trying again, the light wasn’t as bad. Looking around the “room” which was actually a revolving door sealed shut so she couldn’t escape. The walls on the door were see through but that didn’t help her at all. She still didn’t know were she was. All she could see was a dark hallway that was blocked off, and the only way you could get through was the door she was currently locked in.

“Great! Kidnapped again!” Kagome sighed, before thinking aloud, “How long was I out? And how the hell did I get here? WHY am I here?”

“For at least 3 hours.” a male voice answered her.

Jumping, Kagome turned to where she heard the voice. “Who’s there?” she called.

“Me.” was spoken quickly by the male voice as a blond haired male stepped out of the shadows.

‘He’s cute.’ Kagome blushed lightly from the thought. ‘AH! I shouldn’t be thinking about that at a time like this!’ she thought, then spoke,

“Where am I? Why am I here?” she asked quietly.

“You could say that you’re in one of my many hideouts. Why are you here? Girl, you’re just a pawn in my plans to get the Death Note. Just do as I say and you won’t get killed.”

‘A pawn in his plans to get the Death Note? What is a “Death Note”?’ Kagome asked herself. She was totally confused at the moment.

“Who are you? What is this “Death Note”?” she asked him

“Who am I? Your kidnapper of course. If you don’t already know what the Death Note is, then your not meant to.” he said amused at all the emotions crossing her face. First was confusion, then annoyance, quickly followed by anger. A growl rumbled from the back of her throat.

‘Smart ass.’ she thought still growling at him. “I already know you’re my kidnapper! I was asking for a name. Jerk.” she turned her gaze away from the male in front of her. He smirked, “A name? Mello.”

She looked back at him and said, “Mello? Who the hell names their kid that? They must have been doped up or something along those lines.” she didn’t mean to say it out loud. It was supposed to be a thought. She gulped when he glared at her before saying, “it’s a nickname.”

Looking at the watch on his wrist, he noticed it was time to give “L” another phone call.

---Headquarters---
The ringing of a phone was what interrupted everyone’s train of thought. They could all guess who was on the other end of the line.

Mello.

Soichiro hurried and answered the phone. “I apologize for hanging up the phone so quickly and cutting off our “conversation”, but a certain female had just awoken and wouldn’t shut up.” Mello said to the older male.

“You didn’t hurt her did you?” Soichiro asked, worried.

“Why do you care? Huh? You haven’t even been in her life more than 4 or 5 years. She was probably told that you were dead.” Mello said trying to rile him up. It worked, some what.

“I may not have been in her life much, but she is still my daughter. By blood.” Soichiro said while thinking, ‘Just wait till I get my hands on you, you little prick.’

“What can I do so that you wont hurt her?” he asked Mello

“Bring me the Death Note and I’ll let her go.”